JGlass Shoots on Everything

Dude, Jericho's most recent heel character was inspired by No Country for Old Men?! Fucking sweet!

My bottle opener broke. Idk how, it just did. I'll just have to be a bad ass and pull the cap off with my teeth.

There was a group of pretty hot chicks dressed up as the Sailor Moon crew, and I was thinking about striking up conversation with one of them. But the more I looked at them the more I started to think they might have been in high school. I decided to play it safe and let it go.

....And he got an even closer look and realized they where probably dudes, dudes with tape; those crazy azns.

They were white actually. I was surprised by the racial make up of the convention. Mostly white people, plenty of Asians, and a strong black population as well. No latinos though.

Use a seatbelt. Sandman taught me that in a WWE Magazine.

Or use the edge of a table.

And you should always have a keychain bottle opener on your person for that very reason.

I don't even have a keychain, much less keys to put them on. I've just been using the sharper end of the bottle opener. It's working alright.

Carona light. Kicking it Mexican style. I usually like Yegngling, but they didn't have it at the liquer store :(

Look at all my friends lurking in this thread. My new mod buddy Indy, best forum bud of all time Crock, and even the guy I love to hate but not really hate just sorta disagree with about most everything except politics, Nick B/

I probably have one more, but I don't know. I'm a college student, I don't own much of anything.

Best forum bud Crock. Imagine "mod" stuck up in there, oh yeah.

Dude, RHCP are my favorites along with Wu-Tang. Fuck yes.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers never cease to amaze me. There must be 10 times that I find a new song of theirs that I love.

So if you're a college student, then you must be living in a dormitory or off campus apartment with Roomates. They'd have to have one.

Oh, and you had to have gotten a couple of the free keychain bottle openers. Always save one for that purpose.

I don't have roommates Stormy, I love alone. It's a sweet deal I have worked out, but it ends in a week. That's okay, I'm tired of living alone though.

if you wear hats they make plenty with bottle openers built into the bill.

AAAAAtTnZRwAAAAAAMKIig.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back