JGlass Shoots on Everything

Carona light. Kicking it Mexican style. I usually like Yegngling, but they didn't have it at the liquer store :(

Ah, never had it. Then again, my beer tasting ventures have only ranged from Bud Light to Keystone Light to Busch Light to Coors Light to Budweiser, and I've had Michelob Ultra before, but not in a while.

Have you had any of those I listed above? Bud Light is my favorite, and Keystone/Coors I can drink as well. Busch and Ultra though are dirty dishwater, and Budweiser is too heavy for my liking.

Found another bottle opener. It was on the other end of the bottle opener I was already using! I'm a genius... sorta.

Ah, never had it. Then again, my beer tasting ventures have only ranged from Bud Light to Keystone Light to Busch Light to Coors Light to Budweiser, and I've had Michelob Ultra before, but not in a while.

Have you had any of those I listed above? Bud Light is my favorite, and Keystone/Coors I can drink as well. Busch and Ultra though are dirty dishwater, and Budweiser is too heavy for my liking.

Oh you poor bastard. I actually quite enjoy a nice bud light if I'm at a bar and buying by the pitcher. Keystone? Awful, GOD awful. Busch light is pretty terrible, and coors light is in pretty bad too, though better than busch. Michelob Ultra is okay.

Do it up Ty! I'm on my second to last beer though :( shoulda gone with a 12 pack instead of the 6, but oh well, I've got a very nice buzz going right now.

Eh, I think the liquor store closes pretty soon, and I'd hate to walk there and lose my buzz to find out it's closed. Plus, it's rainy out. I think by beer numero seis I'll have a nice little drunk/

I don't like smoking weed at a party. I get claustrophobic when I blaze, don't know why.

Not only that but it's almost the reverse mood of what you wanna do at a party. If anything I'd smoke before I went out and partied. Mostly because I was good if I smoked then drank, but vice versa always caused a night worshiping the porcelain goddess.

Have you Downloaded and listened to any of Kevin Smiths podcasts yet?

What was your first comic (if you remember)?

First movie?

Are you watching this great Bruins/Habs game right now?

All this talk of alcohol...I'm having problems,but I have no vice. Alcohol's a no go, I have a super low tolerance for it(or is it high?). Idk, I can't drink the shit. Smoke fucks up my allergies,so that's a no. What can I do to kill the pain?

Oh you poor bastard. I actually quite enjoy a nice bud light if I'm at a bar and buying by the pitcher. Keystone? Awful, GOD awful. Busch light is pretty terrible, and coors light is in pretty bad too, though better than busch. Michelob Ultra is okay.

Busch is right on the bottom of my list. In fact, I'd rather not drink then drink that shit. And yeah, Keystone isn't a whole hell of a lot better, but once and a while it will go down smooth and its dirt fucking cheap. Like $13 for a 30 pack. However, going from Busch -> Bud = Amazing. Because the shittiness of Busch + the pretty goodness of Bud = great time.

Quick, someone ask me a question! This is a shoot interview for christ sakes!

On the topic of beer, when did you have your first drink, and when did you first get flat out shitfaced?

Have you Downloaded and listened to any of Kevin Smiths podcasts yet?

What was your first comic (if you remember)?

First movie?

Are you watching this great Bruins/Habs game right now?

Smodcasts? I listen to them on occasion.

First comic... my mom sent me comics when I was at Sleep Away camp, and she gave me one called Tek Urinshield... or something like that. It was about this detective in the 21st century and he was addicted to some sort of technology drug or something, kind of like in Minority Report.

First movie? Now THAT I don't know. Probably a Disney movie or something.

Not watching Bruins/Habs game. The Devils and their lack of success has taken me out of this Hockey season. I was undefeated in games I saw at the Pru before this season, now I have 2 losses to my record :(

I don't like smoking to much, its more to be social.

I've tried smoking on several occasions, it's never worked, for some reason I can't get high

So now I just don't even bother, when people pass it my way I just hand it off to someone else, no sense in me wasting their weed when it's not going to have any effect on me what so ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back