• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy Shoots on CM Punk

Davi323: There's nothing wrong with drugs buddy. I don't know what they teach you in school or what your peers think of you but there's nothing wrong with marijuana or hash. Nothing wrong with getting drunk all the time, nothing wrong with snorting some coke once and a while. There's nothing wrong with being Jeff Hardy, there's something wrong though with someone who claims to be innocent of that stuff like CM Punk. They are lying through their teeth. Jeff Hardy is a world class fuck up because he failed a WWE drug test? So fn what! Who gives a rats ass if Jeff Hardy is drugged out as long as he puts on one hell of a performance. No one gave a shit in the 80s and the 90s what the hell wrestlers did outside the ring so why do we care now. It's none of our business, its not Vince's business and Jeff Hardy should not be fired due to drug use but CM Punk should be fired for being a boring wrestling personality. Straight edges are losers, there is nothing classy about them. The only bigger losers are people who claim to be straight edge but are behind the scenes abusing sleeping pills. That's as hypocritical and shady as you can get. The wrestling business is full of roids and drugs and some wrestlers get caught and others don't. That's how you distinguish Hardy from Punk besides the fact one works for WWE and the other TNA.

A lot more people are like CM Punk than Jeff Hardy. Ok maybe in your world but i believe most people out there drink and do drugs from time to time. And there's nothing wrong with that. People who claim to be completely straight edge are usually liars, Jeff Hardy just keeps it real like most real people. Hardy can be the human he wants to be, Punk has to be a robotic WWE clown reading everything his script tells him to cause there are idiot children like adults eating it all up.

So you knew CM Punk before he was in WWE? You grew up with him? Or did he just tell you his little story about being straight edge before WWE? So I guess that means Scott Hall was Razor Ramon and did all his Razor Ramon stuff before he was a wrestler too right? Oh no you don't believe that but we live in the reality age where the whole focus is to tell your life story as if its real to advance a gimmick. I'm sure he was straight edge is whole life, if he was then he's a naive dork. My theory isn't fucked up whatsoever, Punk is a dork and anyone who likes PG bull is a dork. Plain and simple. I'm calling out most the people on this site. And it isn't my beloved TNA, I barely watch that either I just prefer it to WWE because WWE is brutally pathetic. Doesn't mean I like TNA, just means i hate WWE. You could call it my beloved Sponge Bob Squarepants, I like that show just as much as anything TNA puts out let alone WWE. And no WWE didn't create straight edge, they just pander to that crowd because they realized there was a niche for that, a niche that would never betray their parents and God and dare be tempted to smoke a joint or sip some alcohol, a niche that would never betray Vince and WWE and be tempted to enjoy anything remotely better like TNA. They changed their whole fan base, rid themselves of the kind of fan who would likes real adult stuff and pander do the goody goody dork crowd who'll always stay loyal and defend them to the bitter end.

My parents never taught me that drugs were bad. They told me that everything in moderation was ok. They told me that heroin and coke should not be touched but they wouldn't have been disgusted and fired me had i simply tried either. I smoked weed and drank like crazy, i rarely drink anymore and i haven't touch marijuana in a year and my life is no better or worse without it. It's my choice to do it, doesn't make me a fuck up if i do or don't. There's nothing wrong with it. Go to university and take a social problems course and you'll learn all about how society stigmatizes smoking and alcohol and drugs to purposely to give it this stigma that only badasses do it. They demonize marijuana and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It actually has benefits. My parents taught me that, they are well educated people who grew up with it in the 1960s. Only an uneducated fool who lets society dictate their life choices thinks it bad. My parents let me drink alcohol, yet i'm not an alcoholic or a druggie. I'm simply someone who drinks and smokes up from time to time. My mom smoked, I'm 30 i've smoked regular cigarettes maybe 10 times in my whole life. If i smoke, its weed and its fn good and it doesn't make me a fuckup, it would make you one if you went your whole life abstaining from something you know and understand absolutely nothing about because your guardians who are liberal enough to let you watch the big bad PG WWE tell you its bad.

You missed the day in school, go and pay for a real university education and not some free dinky public school system that is required by government law to teach you that. In a place like university where you pay for the real education you didn't get in public brainwashing school they will NOT tell you drugs are bad, they'll tell you the truth. Wrestling fans like you are obviously not Rhode Scholars! Your grade 11 dropouts.

This has everything to do with TNA and WWE. You love WWE and I hate it. I prefer TNA but i barely watch it. I just don't care anymore because i don't want to be a wrestling fan in this PG dictated world. Its phony, it creates phonies, its just an atmosphere of uneducated morons bantering about the dumbest things imaginable being combated by a few intelligent and objective folk who get attacked by the majority of WWE loving smarks. You say it has nothing to do with TNA, yet look at your little byline:

Every time I bash TNA, AJ Styles pele kicks bunnies? Good. I hate bunnies.

Jeff Hardy is a drug user. Yippe. So was Triple H and Shawn Michaels, what do you think those two were doing with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash back in the day. Shawn and Triple H are phonies, Trips was a big roid user yet he denies it but he obviously done him just like Vince did. Taker was likely a druggie, how does a guy who looks like that go his whole life without drugs. Benoit was a pharmaseutical druggie, Guerrero was, Curt Henning was, Rick Rude was, Warrior and Hogan were roiders, almost every wrestler takes pain killers and sleeping pills. Stone Cold big alcoholic, Orton has been warned a number of times for his infractions and he's had more than Hardy. Punk preaches absitence, he's a hypocrite liar. Everyone else i mentioned are drug abusers buddy, that means all wrestlers are fuckups under your reasoning. No they aren't, who gives a hell if they do roids or weed or drink. All you care about is whether or not they work for WWE or TNA. The biggest losers in life are straight edges and straight edges who like WWE PG bull. Or people who lie about being straight edge to sell their character.

A guy who pissed his career away and had 'the life' at his fingertips? The guy works for TNA and is their world champion. He's the WWE equivalent of Randy Orton right now. He didn't piss his life away, he's at the top of the mountain and he's got it all on his fingertips and he hasn't fucked anything up. All he did was be lucky enough to get away from the WWE and all its bullshit policies. He wasn't as good a robot as CM Punk, and that makes him far from a fuckup, quite the opposite actually.

You should go make a good life choice and get some post secondary education. Then you'd be intelligent enough to see that my points you come far from understanding are
pretty spot on. Until then, i'm just arguing with a subjective straight edge WWE smark.

lulz, dude's got issues. Get off the soapbox, buddy, you're worse than Matt Hardy. No one gives a fuck about you. Kinda like with Matt Hardy. He can only become relevant by trashing people.

Jeff can only become relevant by being trashed.

CM Punk... If he can be a role model, good for him. If he's being a hypocrite about it, he's human. If he's not, again, good for him.

But at least he won't spend two hours writing up a forum post full of complete nonsense in the delusion that it makes him look clever. Anyway, denial is a rough thing. Get checked into rehab, or something.

I thought this flame fest was over. I thought we were back to the real argument and not back to the little hissy fit of children and recovering alcoholics attacking my anti-WWE, anti-stupidity argument. I guess we are not done and i'm just not gonna quit. All these posts are garnering attention at wz, influencing Mark Madden's latest column, and gaining TNA attention. It's controversial and it shouldn't be, everyone's arguing about something as silly as smoking dope. We're arguing over whether Jeff Hardy is a fuckup because he gets intoxicated or if its really because he works for a company 75 percent of this would like to die. Adult fans of the past who still frequent this site from time to time who absolutely despise WWE now cannot miss this thread and feel obliged to sign up and give their two cents worth and come back me up. That's good for this site and also good for TNA and good for WWE because the more competitive things get, the more they're gonna have to change to suit adults. Let's not be smarky hacks and prevent this from happening. I'm trying to help you smarks in the long run, by waking you up to the fact you're likely all gonna feel like me toward wrestling when you get older. Do you really want that? In 10 years, WWE's probably gonna have banned kicks to the head, divas gotta wear longer dresses, bleeders gets fired from the company, and strangling somebody briefly with a tie is unacceptable and grounds for termination. Oh wait, that's happened!! It's a gradual thing, they'll start with chair shots and pile drivers, move toward tie strangling a year later, and then move toward more absurd things as their audience's mentality becomes more absurd.

Caitiff: Go watch some old 80s NWA. Go read some biographies of the wrestlers.
A lot of guys were on a lot of shit back in the day. Even Mr. USA Hacksaw Jim Duggan got busted, what a fuckup! I don't think so, but you would! Guys might not be now doing stuff because of all the ridiculous testing they have now, and yah your right a guy like Ric Flair is just a really good actor. But, c'mon, Jeff Hardy wasn't in a ring in
his video. He was in a coffeeshop after hours and he could have been acting. Jeff Hardy plays a gloomy dark character so he comes across drugged out and therefore he's a fuckup. Guess we should all just label Raven a fuckup too since Jeff Hardy the drugged up hobo is copying his schtick. Guess that means Raven was drugged out of his mind his entire time in WCW. Yah, you'll whine about Hardy's drug busts, but your assuming he's a fuckup because he's druggedup in a video where he's not in a WWE ring and he can be as drugged up as he wants. That would be like if i assumed you were a fuckup because i didn't like that you liked WWE and hinted at you got back on the sauce to argue my claims.
And you know, i'm sure there's a video somewhere of pre-reality era Ric Flair or Shawn Michaels under the influence saying shit about someone. Perhaps you'd respect TNA and the Hardys much better if a storyline was created where Jeff beats his demons and stays clean for 3 years and Matt plays the straight edge preacher who feuds with Jeff to get his act together so that the smarks will start watching TNA. But you know you'd still label him a fuckup because of his past, you're doing it right now. Very hypocritical.

And my argument is: if you don't allow yourself to try alcohol and drugs because you're scared of the consequences and scared of upsetting authority figures and rebelling against your made for children role models, then yes you are a pussy. Dope and alcohol are not murder, they are not stealing, they are not heroin or tobacco smoking. You are not a pussy if you don't drink or smoke because it completely disinterests you, or because you've tried it before and don't really like it, or even did it for a few years in moderation and stopped or kept on drinking or toking. You're not even a pussy if you had an addiction and overcame it. That's what i said before in all my posts, go read them again cause you keep missing my point. But the biggest *****es of all, mark my words, no matter if they drink now, never drank, or are recovering alcoholics, is if they promote a strict straight edge mentality to children when it comes to other things like learning and tolerating other people, ideas, arguments, ways of looking at the world and things that are different. If you can't tolerate drinking and drugs, then you likely can't tolerate or make sense of a whole lot of things in this world. That's my experience with intolerance and maybe i'm wrong, but really the only intolerance in this world should be toward intolerance. Not everyone's gonna be an addict like you, there's all sorts of normal adult fun that can happen with drinking and doing some recreational drugs. That stuff can help you evolve as a person in the social world and help you get past the intolerance and straight edge preaching of a company pandering to a wussy childlike fanbase and from recovering alcoholics who think that children are all going to end up just like them if they watch a video of Jeff Hardy at a coffeeshop acting strange. The Stone Cold generation was a decade ago, those 10 year olds are now 20 and it didn't hurt them in the straight edge department one bit. Cause so many are all on here despising Jeff Hardy.

Trendkiller: I write 82 words a minute. Go count the words i wrote buddy and you'll see i spent no more than 10 minutes per response. I bet i wrote my essay in the same length you wrote your ******ed excuse of a post. Your post is essentially garbage. You say nothing. I don't give a shit if no one gives a fuck about me or the Hardys. I don't give a fuck about the Hardys or anyone here. And no one here gives a shit about you and your opinion. Your opinion is just one from a typical WWE smark lying about even liking TNA at some point and trying to convince others to give up on it. Your a douche.

I'll go and get right on getting checked into rehab and i'll tell them that i need help because i write too much on wz blogging for the liking of this genius named trendkiller.

It's a free world, an opinion is an opinion, 75 percent of the opinions here are all the same and as simple as a paragraph, the words are all spelled wrong, filled with messed up logic and ultimately all anti TNA for ALL the wrong reasons. There's a lot to not like about TNA, but some of you people go overboard on the things that are acutally pretty good, just because you hate anything opposed to your beloved WWE. The hatred i read on these forums toward TNA and real world things like alcohol and drugs coupled with the enjoyment of WWE and straight edge whining makes me think all you smarks need something much more beneficial than the rehab you believe i need. Like some rehab plus fresh air. And maybe a typing course.

Buddy i'm one of those types that can argue a smarky moron all day. I don't have to sit around here and try to find common ground with smarks on silly issues to try and gain the admiration of other WWE watching smarks. I say it how it is like a man without fear of children possessing a smarky agenda and attacking my argument. All you smarks love your Mark Madden, go read his column today, for once the man hit the nail completely on the head. Extremely well done, and a lot shorter than my psycho ramblings. But it's you freakin smarks that stir me up. You're all so annoying, you've ruined wrestling, and you stick around and support the garbage WWE can afford to put out because of your loyalty. You should, like the real men you are if you are men at all, stand up against watching boring PG tv. The future of wrestling is gonna be pretty boy reality tv stars who can't draw worth shit, no real men are going to want to get into 'wrestling entertainment' if they can't be portrayed like real men, doing real dangerous things, and no real men are going to want to watch. WWE plans on catering to the kid/women mentality and is feminizing the male generation. If grown men are going to have their lifestyles dictated to them by their boss so that they have to pee as scripted into their work day, then guys like Rock will go into movies, Stone Cold will be a drunk in the comfort of his own home, guys like Shawn won't even watch WWE after they're gone. Only charisma lacking, butt kissing hacks are going to work for WWE under such circumstances and these role models are going to transform children and young adults into butt kissing subservient hacks. WWE fans should feel the need to stand up to this while there is still some kind of competition if you could call it that in TNA before it's too late. You and the 3 rating out there think i'm crazy and i need rehab because i don't like the company you all love, but buddy there's much more than a 3 rating out there not watching wrestling who deep down feels just like me but doesn't have the time or effort to waste ranting about it like a lunatic to a bunch of whiny ass punks.

Dude, I couldn't give a fuck less what wrestling companies you like, or which ones you don't like. My problem with you is the fact that, for as much as you bitch and moan about how much you don't want people forcing their opinions on you, you're doing far worse on the subject. You're a complete hypocrite, and I'm done even attempting to pretend that you have a shred of credibility.

That said, my problem with this video isn't that Hardy looks high. That's just an observation. My problem, aside from his being a role model for children, who advocates drug use and is on multiple felony drug charges, is the fact that he's a fucking moron who honestly believes that the middle finger is more important to professional wrestling than the actual fucking professional wrestling. Fuck that dipshit, with a jagged sharpened stick.

Might want to get your history right here, pal. During Punk's initial title run, which was a complete failure because nobody cares about a face Punk (some megastar) Jeff Hardy wasn't feuding with Umaga....because he was on a completely seperate brand, where he was initiating a long-term programme with Triple-H; at the end of which he would become WWE Champion. A far-cry from the midcard that Punk was soon relegated to.

CM Punk, without Jeff Hardy, was given all of the opportunity in the world to get over and succeed and he did not. He failed so badly to the point where Vince didn't even trust him to be in the match where he lost the belt. That wasn't to protect him, it was because he wasn't good enough. You can't make broad claims of how he'd be a megastar regardless when he'd already tried and failed.

If you want to bury Hardy, that's fine. If you want to jerk off over Punk, that's fine too, he is talented. However, don't create your own history. Hardy was in the main-event before Punk and, unlike Punk, managed to carve himself a place there. Hardy carved Punk's place. Without his arch nemesis, how did Punk fare in the ME? He dropped the belt to Taker in a shit feud and, again, returned to the Upper-Midcard where he is to this day.

Punk has never succeeded without Hardy.

What evidence do you have that "he failed so badly?" What evidence do you have that he was taken out of the match because Vince doesn't believe in him? All your evidence is circumstantial. Since Hardy left Punk has been gold, he's had an amazing feud with Rey Mysterio and countless matches all over the card. So he han't had the world title, Jericho went years without it, Michaels hasn't touched one since 2002. Where's Jeff? In TNA, with a fraction of the exposure and almost none of his former popularity. Jeff hit his peak with Punk and he's done nothing but plummet since.

These are the hard facts take away all this bullshyt of him being high/drunk whatever you may speculate, because it does not matter since its stricty speculation if Jeff Hardy had a blunt in his mouth or a bottle of vodka in his hand it would be another story.

Back to the whole point of the shoot Jeff said he made Cm Punk and that he is better then Cm Punk both which are true. Like i said before until a Cm punk fan boy had nothing to back up cm punk so he wrote a novel of nonsense saying "so what" and "your point" CM PUNK title regin without Jeff hardy the title is taken off of him in 3 months by orton punting him out of a main event, and then he goes to tag teaming with kofi kingston. HE WENT FROM THE CHAMPION ON THE FLAG SHIP SHOW TO HAVING THE TITLE PUNTED OFF HIM AND THEN TAGGING WITH KOFI KINGSTON.

( as i said in my original post cm punk and jeff hardy are two of my favorite wrestlers today and i wish cm punk was allowed to take his SES to another level, but wwe ill not allow it, to be honest i think if CM punk took his SES to TNA i think he could outshine Jeff Hardy's anti christ but thats another topic)

Cm punk with Jeff hardy nice long feud over 3 ppvs, hardy gets cm punk over as a heel, and Cm Punk is maineventing with the undertaker afterwards.

So what? My point? Jeff Hardy's shoot was pretty much honesty, and spot on, why the hell would jeff be bitter at cm punk, who has not done anything eye catching shockling enough since his feuds with hardy and then taker. what the SES and jobbing to the big show, getting his hair shaved by rey mysterio lmao.

Jeff said he made Cm Punk into a star and he did sorry the ROH, the Tna, the independent circuit that punk made a name for himself was a good way to generate a following but does not qualify as a star its 2010 now, to be considered a star you need to be known around the world, and have a large fan base thats going to buy your merchandise, pay for tickets to the staples center, Madison Square Garden, etc to see you headline, not pay 10-20 bucks in some theather, or small building. Until his feud with Jeff hardy CM punk never achieved that.

Jeff hardy was having great matches and beating guys like Edge,Taker, HBK, and HHH.... CLEAN when he was in WWE, Jeff choose to not play by the WWE's rules and decided to go somewhere else whether that was a smart decision is another story.

to say Jeff is jealous of CM Punk is just plain stupidty, Jeff has arguably the #1 most over guy in the company(def #2) in WWE IMO yes more so then Cena even, kids and adults favored hardy when he was in WWE. And again dont forget Hardy left WWE so its not like Hardy has a reason to be bitter at the company he made his own choice.

Jeff Hardy has failed drug tests left WWE for Tna and WWE still rehired him and pushed him to the moon, by beating bonfide hall of famers clean when they were all still relevant Cm punk has been nothing but a clean, loyal and model WWE superstar and has not even had half of the lasting power jeff hardy has had in WWE. That should tell you all you need to know about not only the talent level of both guys but more importantly HOW WWE FELT ABOUT THE TALENT OF BOTH GUYS. Hopefully that is subject to change because CM Punk is a great talent, but the facts are facts

jeff hardy uses drugs, jeff hardy does strange shyt, jeff hardy is better and made cm punk into a star.

and if you cant come up with anything to counter what im saying except Jeff is a bad example he is fucked up on camera take it to the damn spam section no one cares because its all speculation, until hardy does a shoot with a blunt in his mouth or a pipe in the background it really does not matter to the media

Cm punk has been nothing but a clean, loyal and model WWE superstar and has not even had half of the lasting power jeff hardy has had in WWE.

That should tell you all you need to know about not only the talent level of both guys but more importantly HOW WWE FELT ABOUT THE TALENT OF BOTH GUYS. Hopefully that is subject to change because CM Punk is a great talent, but the facts are facts

That's an unfair comparison. Jeff Hardy started in the WWE in 1998 so of course he's had more lasting power. He was able to get over as part of a tag-team, a very good tag-team despite what his critics say. He didn't get over as a main event singles star, in WWE at least, until 2006. CM Punk got over as a singles star on ECW in a few years. Not SUPEROVER but still over. The fact that Punk is injured yet they still want to keep him on TV by having him on the announce booth is an indicator that they value him as part of the company and want to keep him relevant and in the fans mind.

Jeff Hardy isn't just a spot monkey but The Hardy Boyz got over because of their high-risk spots. Punk doesn't have that in his arsenal. I would argue that it's a lot easier to get over with high-risk spots than it is with personality. Rey Mysterio got over quickly (in WWE not WCW) with the fans before they knew anything about him. I bet if Amazing Red had been working in WWE in the late '90s he'd have gotten over. Punk had the harder job of getting over on pure personality on his heel turn. Look at the heat he was getting at the Royal Rumble this year.

It's one thing to say that Hardy gave Punk a rub and put his heel persona over, it's another to say that somehow these facts you outline which are not at all facts but interpretations and opinions mean that Hardy is more talented than Punk.

Hardy has an intangible star quality about him but when it comes down to it I'd rather watch a CM Punk match anyday because I think he's better in the ring. I'd rather watch a CM Punk promo because I think he's better on the mic. You can't credit Jeff Hardy for shaping Punk's mic skills or in-ring ability which helped get Punk over as a heel.

And you are right, WWE is much more exposure than ROH, TNA and I was grasping at straws for that one, I'll admit it!

But his matches in ROH top his matches with Hardy. The guy who said it was Punk's best feud was right but it wasn't his best match because for all intents and purposes, Hardy is not a good a worker as the guys that he wrestled in ROH. He's still a decent worker, nonetheless and the matches in that feud told a very good story.

Talking about how WWE views the talents of guys does nothing to indicate how talented they actually are. Would you call Matt Morgan or The Pope talented based on their WWE runs? Hardy established a connection with the crowd that he established as part of the Hardy Boyz and didn't have to do anything more as a singles star to keep that connection but that doesn't make him a more talented singles guy as Punk. There are endless debates about whether the top guys in wrestling were really as talented as their contemporaries. Wasn't it Mick Foley who said that if the WWF title was awarded to the most talented wrestler then Taka Michinoku would have been the champion? Based on looking at Taka's WWE run...would you think he was the most talented wrestler? Vince doesn't look at raw talent he looks at ability to make money. That's something that Hardy does have on Punk. But it doesn't necessarily translate to more talent.

(As an aside, I DO NOT HATE JEFF HARDY before somebody calls me a Jeff Hardy or TNA hater)

They truly made themselves look stupid. Completely drunk and/or drugged up. Taking a shot or 2 at WWE also adds to their ignorance.

I can't believe how shitty they both looked. It won't be long before Jeff is out of TNA, claims to be clean, and tries to return to WWE.

Matt just gets more weird every day. Still talking about Lita? That goes to show what his actual relevance to the business is. The same old story, Lita isn't even relevant at all. It furthers his fall from future great, to current trash.

Jeff said, "Fuck you, CM Punk"...

As far as I am concerned, when it comes to the Hardy's, FUCK YOU BOTH!

This thread is a trainwreck. The stupidity from BOTH sides is just absolutely mind-boggling. This is typical of the kind of rubbish we're getting from Hardy fan-boys:

You say Punk's matches with Jeff weren't great? They were the matches and feud of Punk's career and he will never reach those heights again because any individual that has come out of two world title runs only to be thrown back to the midcard IS missing something. That something is someone to play off.

For Christs sake. EVERYONE gets moved back and forth from World title reigns, to midcard feuds. I'm not even going to BOTHER listing wrestlers who's ever been "dropped" to the midcard after a World title run, because I'd be listing EVERYBODY.

Punk had a very successful World Title feud with Hardy. He then had a relatively (but not altergether) one-sided feud with the Undertaker in which he dropped the belt (most feuds with the Undertaker ARE one-sided and the fact that a heel Punk was not given a clean win against him isnt surprising, and says nothing about where WWE see Punk as a main eventer or as a star). After that, they gave him his own stable, which took up a lot of TV time (indicating that they have a lot of faith in him) and put him in a feud with one of the companies top 6 or so guys in Rey Mysterio, which -again- they gave considerable airtime. Eventually the feud and the stable ran its course, and that was that.

Everything about the way Punk has been booked, suggests that the WWE see him as a genuine star and as one of their biggest assetts going into the future. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to.

All Jeff Hardy will be remembered for in the WWE is jumping off a few ladders and injuring himself, putting himself out for even longer, returning countless times and having 1 or 2 good matches with the Dudleyz and Edge and Christian.

Every bit as stupid. Hardy moved a shit-tonne of merchandise and was insanely over with the crowd as a singles competitor; you can lable him a spot monkey all you want, but the vast majority of spot monkeys never reach his heights or draw money like he did. Like him or not, he had something that made people care about him, and he will be remembered as a major star and a major draw.

It's just a shame he's tarnishing it somewhat with his penchant for totally non-sensensical, bizarre, Ultimate Warrior-esque rants. Im not sure how anyone can either agree or disagree with anything he says, as the whole thing is completely incoherent. "Your straight-edge lifestyle is WRAAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNG, brotha!", "I made you a SUPERstarrrrr!". Just embarassing, almost cringe-inducing to watch.

Every bit as stupid. Hardy moved a shit-tonne of merchandise and was insanely over with the crowd as a singles competitor; you can lable him a spot monkey all you want, but the vast majority of spot monkeys never reach his heights or draw money like he did. Like him or not, he had something that made people care about him, and he will be remembered as a major star and a major draw.

He was definitely a draw, I just wouldn't call him a big draw. When I hear big draw, I think of guys that people who generally wouldn't buy a PPV would buy a PPV to see. For example: The Rock, Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Hogan, Cena, Sting, HBK, The Undertaker. Don't get me wrong, I respect what Hardy's done in his career.

On to my question, someone said that Jeff's pissed because of the promo CM Punk cut on him after he left. What did he think WWE was going to do? Of course they were going to try to bury you so, if you came back, you have another fued with Punk or, if you didn't, you wouldn't look as good for the competition. It was just logical, I still don't get Matt's deal, the only thing I can think of is that he's taking out for his little brother which is understandable because Lita ain't all that if that's what he's upset about. I remember when she hurt herself on Dark Angel and they showed her without make up in the hospital, yeesh. Another question if have is, for all this shit they're talking from a distance, would either of them run up on CM Punk?

They truly made themselves look stupid. Completely drunk and/or drugged up. Taking a shot or 2 at WWE also adds to their ignorance.

I can't believe how shitty they both looked. It won't be long before Jeff is out of TNA, claims to be clean, and tries to return to WWE.

Matt just gets more weird every day. Still talking about Lita? That goes to show what his actual relevance to the business is. The same old story, Lita isn't even relevant at all. It furthers his fall from future great, to current trash.

Jeff said, "Fuck you, CM Punk"...

As far as I am concerned, when it comes to the Hardy's, FUCK YOU BOTH!

Why do they look shitty. Because their drunk talking shit. Like i've said before, who hasn't. Is it because Matt Hardy is talking about his girlfriend of 6 years. That actually would be relevant for me to talk about. Why are they trash because Jeff said that straight edge is not for everyone? It's not for me or millions of others. Or is it because Jeff hardy said something bad about Cm Punk on a personal basis? Yeah I guess you would know cm punk better than Jeff Hardy. I mean you have watched alot of his matches on tv before. He can't be cocky then. Wait, but even his character is cocky. Yeah, but you somehow know that he's not. "I'm sorry, you are completly right" he said sarcasticly.

I don't get why people just bash the crap out of jeff and matt for this video. Did they hurt anyone, did they do anything really bad at all? No. You guys just hover around these superstars and wait for them to do something you don't want them to do and then bash them. I bet most of the people that bash matt are on his page everyday.

And i have a final question for you. Who is more stupid, the "stupid" hardy brothers, or the ones that listen to all of the Hardy boys "stupid" videos just to complain about them non stop?

I thought that was the best promo Jeff Hardy has ever done! He looked more comfortable in front of that camera than I have ever seen him lol!

Bullshit that he made Punk a star though, he may have helped to elevate Punk but Punk was already a star and would have had the same benefit wrestling any other main eventer. But I do agree that his Straight Edge lifestyle isnt for everyone, but most people think that any way.

Matt on the other hand looked absolutely smashed and a complete mess. He is just embarassing himself more and more every time I see him. To see one my favourite wrestlers from my childhood throw his career away is very sad.

I hope they were both just drunk not on drugs as Jeff is finally entertaining again in TNA and Matt will probably have the opportunity to become relevant again when he joins his brother on Impact in the near future.

Well, what Hardy said was pure bullshit. He didn't make Punk. Punk made Punk.

Honestly, a lot of people are taking this too seriously. You can't honestly tell me that there are people at your work place that you hate/do not like. We all have this one douchebag at the office, we can't stand him, and chances are we'd crap on him the first chance we got. Wrestlers work too, their office is the locker-room. Hardy doesn't like Punk, Matt doesn't like Punk - fine by me. I like Punk, and I like The Hardy's. Personally, I laughed my ass off. It was funny to see Hardy all drunk/high, spewing all that crap, flipping the camera off. C'mon, stop being so rigid, we all have friends like that who behave the exact same way. It was a fun little video and it made me laugh. That's Hardy for ya ...

[youtube]p2LDez_57Xg[/youtube]

While what Jeff said about Punk was absolute bullshit (Punk and WWE made Punk in WWE, NOT Hardy), itself the video is just kind of funny. a bit sad, but still funny.

I just wouldn't want any of the kids who looked up to Hardy in his WWE run seeing this though. I know Jeff's his own man but some kids see him as a role model. Maybe I'm thinking about this too much seeing as this has come out when he's a heel, but I don't kniw

This video is not that big of a deal. Jeff and Matt are just playing to the camera, and may have said some things that probably sounded good while they were all fucked up, or hung over or what ever. It's no big deal; most of us have said and done some stupid things while we were messed up.

I think the biggest problem with this is Jeff is still under investigation for his drug problem. Jeff, at lest try and make it look like you understand the severity of your situation, or I'm sure that judge will have no problem sending you to a nice place were you don't have to worry about Punk, you need to worry about some guy named Bubba.

All i want to know is if "PUNK made PUNK" and punk is so over then why did WWE drop his ENTIRE push as a WHC champion in 3 months?

Why did they literally punt the title of him at a ppv, and let it change hands in a championship scramble?

Why did they then give him a rematch 8 days later against jericho in a steel cage which he lost?

Why one month later (october)he was moved to the tag division with kofi?

Why in January he was then moved as the IC title holder?

Because he wasnt as big of a star as people like to claim AT THAT POINT. WWE tried to get him over, his WHC run was a flop after 3 months, he went to a dismal tag division and won the titles with kofi, then went and won the IC title from william regal. As great as CM punk PERFORMED at TNA and ROH he did not consitently draw fans and viewers until his feud with jeff hardy and this 7 month period from his first MITB is proff of that.

All i want to know is if "PUNK made PUNK" and punk is so over then why did WWE drop his ENTIRE push as a WHC champion in 3 months? As great as CM punk PERFORMED at TNA and ROH he did not consitently draw fans and viewers until his feud with jeff hardy and this 7 month period from his first MITB is proff of that.

That's fine. Nobody would be foolish enough to dispute the fact that the feud with Hardy helped elevate Punk. In this regard, Jeff played a role in helping Punk become a star. He contributed.

The problem is, there were other factors besides Hardy. Even if we pretend that it was solely the Hardy feud that made Punk a star (and it wasnt; all of his work to date has contributed in gradually making him what he is today), it wasnt all Hardy's doing. He performed well in the feud, so he contributed, but it was also the excellent way that WWE creative booked the angle, and Punk's immense talent on the mic and in the ring, that got the crowd to hate CM Punk so much.

Hardy saying "I made you a superstar", implies that it was all his own doing. It is arrogant, and flatout deluded, for Hardy to infer that he "made" Punk.

Nobody would be foolish enough to dispute the fact that the feud with Hardy helped elevate Punk. In this regard, Jeff played a role in helping Punk become a star. He contributed.

The problem is, there were other factors besides Hardy. Even if we pretend that it was solely the Hardy feud that made Punk a star (and it wasnt; all of his work to date has contributed in gradually making him what he is today), it wasnt all Hardy's doing. He performed well in the feud, so he contributed, but it was also the excellent way that WWE creative booked the angle, and Punk's immense talent on the mic and in the ring, that got the crowd to hate CM Punk so much.

Hardy saying "I made you a superstar", implies that it was all his own doing. It is arrogant, and flatout deluded, for Hardy to infer that he "made" Punk.

I think you have it spot on here mate. Hardy helped to make Punk a star, as any wrestler contributes to making their opponent a star, but it certainly was not all his doing. Whether he really believes this or was just being a dick for the cameras I dont know

Yeah didn't seem like Jeff was bashing people not drinking or doing drugs just Punk & how he sees him.

Does Matt Hardy talk about anything other than Lita? He whines & cries so much he should be in the women's division, damn.

Well, as you can see from my name they are both right up there as my favourite wrestlers these days, especially Jeff. Everyone who knows me on here knows that I am a Jeff mark and that I’m always going to like him but I gotta say, this video really got me down.

I spend time defending him and looking up to him and to see this was really sad. Don’t get me wrong, I still find Jeff one of the most entertaining and consistent workers today (me personally, you don’t have to agree) but he really made himself look like a fool in this video. Punk was coming up and was going to main event at some stage in 2009, he had MITB for fucks sake. Yes, Jeff made Punk look amazing and made him into the star he was when going into his Undertaker feud but it was just circumstance that Jeff was the one picked to put him over, Punk was going to be big wether Jeff put him over or someone else did. Jeff should just be happy that he put on a great feud (2nd only to Taker/Michaels for me in 2009). Jeff obviously has something against Punk from backstage interaction but there’s no need to film yourself burying the guy, just be thankful you don’t have to work with him anymore if you really have that much against him.

I know straight edge guys and 90% of them seriously do think of themselves as better. For the record, straight edge isn’t someone who doesn’t do drugs or alcohol, straight edge is someone who make people aware that they don’t do drugs or alcohol and I’m sure Punk has a certain degree of arrogance, especially when in the company of Jeff, someone who has publicly been labelled a drug addict. So it doesn’t surprise me that Jeff doesn’t like Punk but the video wasn’t needed.

I’m still very much a fan of Jeff though, I’m actually loving his heel run and find it the only thing interesting in TNA at the moment. That being said I’m still very high on Punk too, his announcing is great and I can’t wait to see him get another crack at a world title.

As for Matt, I just don’t know what to say about Matt, he’s so weird these days.

I would've agreed with the first few posters that it may have been embarrassing for TNA as Jeff made himself look right ridiculous here but Jeff being the TNA World Champ is embarrassing enough for TNA. The guy may put on Raven like promos on Impact every week as some people have said on here but the guy is so babyface when he cuts em. Let's face it, the guy doesnt have the voice, the look and the ability to act & sound like a heel. His World Title reign is absolutely worthless if he cant even make his heel act look believable, actually even when he was face & WWE/World Champ, he was still a useless champ cause he couldnt even talk on the mic and his ring skills have been meh ever since his feud with Morrison ended. He says "he made CM Punk a star" in their feud, if anything CM Punk made him a star in that feud since he pretty much carried it just with his promos alone, Jeff is just taking credit as he was the established name in that feud but in no way was he the star of the feud nor did he elevate or make Punk. Meth Hardy deserves to be sent to prison just for that comment about Punk alone nevermind the drug problems. "Punk's way is not the right way", WTF? Why this junkie was ever considered a role model for kids I will never understand.

As far as Matt goes, I had respect for him even when he was making a fool out of himself with his videos but I've lost a little bit of it for him now that I've seen him hating on Punk. Apart from Punk mentioning Jeff's problems at Breaking Point in which he was booked to do that, wasnt his fault, I dont see why Fatt & Meth have a problem with Punk. I hope Matt gets jobbed down in TNA and for the love of god, never make Meth a World Champ again after he loses it whether in TNA or WWE. Actually dont bring them back to WWE at all since they're a couple of washed up pot smoking, drunk, fat pigs.

Jeff Hardy is a junkie who hates the fact that he isn't as good as he thought he was. Everyone thought this guy was a legit star when he and Punk were feuding but then Jeff's head got big and he decided that he didn't need the WWE Machine in order to be a star. WRONG!!! This guy goes from being one of the hottest stars in wrestling to an utter joke. He has not helped TNA in fact he has hurt it very much. I hope he lives another 10 years but I doubt it.

Jeff hardy sucks.. Jeff hardy has realised that he is not a star and he is not earning as much as he used to and he would have been BIG in WWE. His popularity in WWE was so high but he made a foolish decision by going to TNA. This video was a proof that he is jealous of CM Punk. He has lost respect of many of his fans after this video

Ok ths thread needs to die.

Yes Jeff Hardy's rant was in bad taste but he has a right to voice his opinions. Wrestler's have been ranting at each other for years and claiming they made someone, Hardy wasn't the first and he won't be the last, get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back