• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy Return at Sacrifice?

I couldn't image that he will be the mystery partner, even though he seems like the obvious choice. Many people including myself thought hiring Jeff Hardy was a mistake in the first place. I'll admit for a while there I thought he had proved me wrong. Until I read reports of him showing up backstage appearing to be on something. Then of course the debacle on live PPV with Sting. Unfortunately proved that the risk TNA took hiring him backfired on them.

Anyway I seriously doubt they would take that risk again. Especially so soon after the biggest embarrassment in TNA history. I've read reports that he will be brought back eventually after he enters and completes rehab. Which I think is a huge mistake to ever bring him back. In my opinion if he was serious about getting clean and getting his career back. He would have sought help immediately after letting down TNA, his fans and family.

I absolutely agree with your thoughts. Jeff Hardy has never been serious about getting clean. Had he been, he would have done so during his time with WWE when he finally got booted for his inability to stay clean and get help there. He's an addict and a serious one at that. He's lucky to be alive much less to have a job in entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back