• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy Return at Sacrifice?

AmazingRed

Dark Match Winner
so from what ive seen

i guess jeff hardy is coming back sooner than later

then i saw the ppv listing for tna`s ppv coming up

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match:
-Beer Money, Inc. (c's) vs. Matt Hardy and a Mystery Opponent

could this be the return of jeff hardy to tna?

maybe they tag again and win the belts?

or maybe its a different partner?

thought?

so from what ive seen

thought?

Its not jeff hardy. He still has court issues on june 27th, wich means even if he wouldn't end in jail there is no way he could be at sacrifice. Another thing, ithink he needs rehab so there is noway he is coming back to TNA anytime soon. I know who the mystery partener is but i can't tell you because (tha rules of this forums).

Jeff Hardy will be coming back soon, for sure. But I don't think it is going to be at Sacrifice. Even if it does happen at the PPV, I do not think it will be as Matt Hardy's partner. I do believe they will be reunited once again, but I would say later, as opposed to it being at this PPV.

Eh, on paper it makes sense, but there's no way in hell Hardy is ready to return to television yet. TNA is recovering from one of their biggest debacles in company history, and there's no one to blame but Jeff.

Frankly, Matt's mystery partner needs to be someone else, not his brother. Not this time. Not yet.

TNA's pretty good at throwing swerves, Jeff is too obvious for that spot, so I see them either debuting someone, or making someone established Immortal.
Jeff needs to keep off TV until his court issues are done... Then again, that didn't stop them from pushing him as the heel of the company for 6 months.

Trust me guys, it's not gonna be Jeff; TNA's just teasing the casual wrestling fans which they should. I think they will eventually bring them back together for nostalgia purposes and they'll probably hold the tag titles. If that happens look for a showdoen between them and team 3d once Ray is finished with or his Bully gimmick get's to stale.

Jeff Hardy still has so much of a mess to clean up in his life before he can even think about his major return in the TNA.

It's not going to be Jeff Hardy. If it was, they'd advertise the hell out of that. I'm guessing it'll be a new/returning guy, a guy people know but not a huge name. Anybody have their no compete with WWE expire recently?

It's not going to be Jeff Hardy. If it was, they'd advertise the hell out of that. I'm guessing it'll be a new/returning guy, a guy people know but not a huge name. Anybody have their no compete with WWE expire recently?

... Hmmm, I think Kaval aka Low Ki's ended some time last month.

I doubt it's jeff, anybody think it might be Shane Helms? It makes sense because Shane is best friends with Moore and the Hardyz and Velvet Sky.

It will be Kaval if any of you remember its the former NXT winner. jeff has alot of things to sort out before coming back to tna.

I can't imagine it is Jeff. TNA should hopefully have better judgement then that. When or if Jeff does come back, I think it will be more important then just a mystery tag partner.

Well I hope they weren't planning on it being Helms for 2 reasons. Number 1, he's fucking shit and I hate him. Number 2, he just broke his leg apparently in some accident.

I don't think it will be Jeff either. If/when he comes back, they have to advertise that because it's going to pull in viewers. It'll pull them in for all the wrong reasons of course, but they'll be there. TNA value their TV higher than their PPV, so when Jeff comes back it'll be on Impact probably. They need to leave him off TV until his legal shit is over. Longer than that in fact. It needs to seem fresh when he returns. If he returns. Anyway, apparently people behind the scenes are still pissed off with him so it won't be soon.

Jeff Hardy if he does return to sacrifice isn't matt's partner its wildcat Chris Harris, saw this on the TNA taping spoiler.

yes it is chris harris, seriously more people should read the spoilers, they probably dont know that chyna is kurt angle's mistress

:confused:
so from what ive seen

thought?

I really couldnt care if jeff hardy never wrestled again for tna i would like to see him back in wwe same with matt but his personal life is screwing his wrestling carrer

I don't think that it will be Jeff. This move will require Jeff to come back as a heel and after what Hogan said after Victory Road, he is not coming back as a heel. Hogan basically said that Hardy was not good enough to handle the pressure of being in Immortal and that including him was a wrong decision.

If Jeff does come back, he will do so as a face.

yes it is chris harris, seriously more people should read the spoilers, they probably dont know that chyna is kurt angle's mistress

seriously guys. spoilers aren't allowed in these sections. maybe the people in this thread haven't read the spoilers because they want to find out for themselves at the same time as everyone else when it airs. more people should read the rules

I couldn't image that he will be the mystery partner, even though he seems like the obvious choice. Many people including myself thought hiring Jeff Hardy was a mistake in the first place. I'll admit for a while there I thought he had proved me wrong. Until I read reports of him showing up backstage appearing to be on something. Then of course the debacle on live PPV with Sting. Unfortunately proved that the risk TNA took hiring him backfired on them.

Anyway I seriously doubt they would take that risk again. Especially so soon after the biggest embarrassment in TNA history. I've read reports that he will be brought back eventually after he enters and completes rehab. Which I think is a huge mistake to ever bring him back. In my opinion if he was serious about getting clean and getting his career back. He would have sought help immediately after letting down TNA, his fans and family.

I am interested in seeing a Beer Money vs Hardys tag team match. I'm quite curious to see if it would exceed my expectations. If Beer Money is in it, then it has to be at least watchable even if Matt and Jeff aren't what they used to be. But I seriously doubt it's Jeff. TNA needs to distance themselves from him considering he caused one of the biggest controversies in TNA's history. I doubt Jeff will be back for MONTHS at the very least. Whoever it is, it should be a shocker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back