jeff hardy/raw

A

austin1416

i know there is a thread on this but its dead...as you all know there wasnt a jeff hardy promo on ecw or smackdown but there was one on raw...do you guys think jeff will go to raw??? i think he will based on thee promo...

I think he will be sent to smackdown and then in the future the reunion of the hardy boyz.

I have it all figured out matt hardy versus edge for lita, matt wins by jeff helping matt and then the hardy boyz are reunited.

I hope its SD! They need hardyz back and TLCS! even though there isnt edge christian and dudleyz lol

jeff is maybe going to come out and beat up edge to help cena get the victory but that's not me talkin i just heard

no hes probably goin to smackdown, they relly need him, plus matt is there so ya no.

jeffxt0.png

i dont think the wwe cares where matt is... i duno where he's gonna go honestly... i hope its raw tho... id like to see him fued with edge... but i dont think he's gonna interfere in the main event

Jeff Hardy's original promo on Raw said "Coming soon to Raw", I'm supprised any of you didn't see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back