How many of you perfer Jeff Hardy on Raw?

ArmyBratGurl500 said:
Dont worry XtremeLiquid,Jeff will b put on SD when he comes back and soon he and Matt will b back 2gether! ^_^

I like the fact that you have alot of faith in this, lol. You definatley are a huge Hardy Boyz fanatic! :headbanger:

I definitely am and I grew up watching them 4 da last 7 years and still a HUGE Hardy fan!!!!^_^

It goes to show how a dedicated fan you are, which I respect very much, no matter whether people love or hate them, I love those fans who are dedicated and stay that way through thick and thin.

yup I can never stop loving wrestling my brother was da one who got me into it and I've been stuck watching it now LOL:p ^_^

ArmyBratGurl500 said:
yup I can never stop loving wrestling my brother was da one who got me into it and I've been stuck watching it now LOL:p ^_^

Your brother must be a smart man! lol.

LOL!!!!!!! well he got me into it since he was a lil kid when He started watching it then I dont know as he grew up he stopped being a fan for some odd reason and for me I never stopped and yet I'm still addicted to wrestling as much as I can ^_^

I only liked Jeff when he tagged with Matt. It really makes sense. If they want Jeff to succeed, put him in an enviroment where he can.

im really at a crossroads here. i think that they should start jeff on raw and next year sometime move him to smackdown for the hardyz reunion. lets see him in some singles action on the more watched show first. with some killer rival potential and then when people are all hyped and behind him again move him to smackdown for the runion and in the process smackdown will probably get more viewers than they would have by just putting jeff straight on smackdown, but they probably will put him on smackdown anyways so all well i guess.

He really needs to be on Smackdown. RAW doesn't need him, but Smackdown does. I would love to see them tease the whole Hardy Boyz reunion, like with D-X. Than finally have them together. I believe doing that will boost raitings rather than just putting them two together right off the bat.

I think ECW would be ideal for the Hardy Boyz. The Hardy's have fought in hardcore matches before. ECW would be better suited for Team Extreme!!!

^^NOT a bad idea... but smackdown can liven up with the HARdyz

Jerry said:
I know all you guys want the reunion to go down but I honestly want to see Jeff Hardy in singles action on Raw. I think Raw could be a stage where he can show us some crazy shit and have some great feuds/matches with Orton/Edge/Carlito and etc...I think if he is put on Smackdown, we wont see what we want out of him and their roster is just plain horrible...what do you guys honestly want to see?

Ok look this guy f**king sucks big fat Donkey Balls....bottom line......:headbanger:

Raw's roster is too big as it is, Smackdown's is too small and needs some more recongizied stars so Jeff should go there. He'd have more success and god damnit, I want to see the Hardyz reunion!

Ur kinda ryt it could be a possibility or a chance it could take a while to put the boyz together as a team if they do work single matches....so who knows what'll happen for now just until when the creative writers and Vince decide when to put Matt and Jeff together.

^^^if you dont get rid of that sig youll be banned

I have faith in each of the boyz! ^_^ Im sure the the two will do fine once Jeff gets back into the groove of things back in the wwe and everything will run smoothly for the two.I wouldn't have to much confidence of Jeff going into Raw bcuz I just don't see it happening anytime soon ^_~ Jeff is so suited for SD also to b with his big Bro!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back