JBL's In ring return

Very well done in my opinion. JBL explained very well why he didn't wrestle, and I think they're setting something up for the future.

A possible post-WrestleMania JBL vs. HBK feud in the BATTLE OF THE ACRONYMS!

JBL presented himself as the true professional he is. And true heel lol... Only problem is that HBGay is and always will be a cheap shot artist. Somehow I wish he and john cena would both just dispappear for good and leave the belt in the trash where it belongs.

JBL did give a good reason as to why he didn't wrestle, I for one was disapointed that we didn't get to see HBK v. JBL it would've been a good match altho we know HBK would win to promote the WM match, I hope they bring him back in the near futuire to feud with Shawn for the WWE Title, and send Cena back to brawl in bars where he truly belongs.

JBL carries that pathetic little wimp (fat now) michael cole every week on smackdown. And carries the boring show as well. Without jbl that show would not even warrant being watched. Michael cole has heat with wwe for some mess ups and maybe fired soon from wwe.com. Although he won't lose his smackdown job, god help us all if he did lmao!!! Please fire michael cole now, and fire batista, lashley, cena, snitsky,masters. I got more. I'll get to back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back