Jam22's Signature Request Shop

Hey, I've taken this request to other sig-makers but neither were able to make it work for differing reasons, so hopefully you can make it third time lucky!

No. It's too complicated dude. You should request something else from us siggers, we can't do everything man. Also, I think the one FSWWE made you is fine.

Maybe in a while. What's with all the sigs anyway? Where do you use it?

Here, Outhouse, LOP, I switch things up a lot depending on mood to. I might be in a wrestling mood so I will pull up a old wrestling sig to use. Then I might be in a comicbook mood and will pull up old comic sig to use.

I do!! Go participate in the Google WWE Doodle!!
Fuck is hard, I can't make anything good out of it.

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємв;3304940 said:
Hey Jam, would you be able to make me a Summerslam poster for the BT I was telling you about?

If you can the guys I want on it are Rey Mysterio, Drew McIntyre and Triple H.

Thanks! :D

Here you go man.

21jsvw8.jpg

Jimmy Jam Jams. What's cracking baby? I think I want a new sig from ya to replace the AJ one. However I really have no ideas what I want. Maybe a new AJ one? If not that surprise me big guy. Just not Big Zeke, cause I kinda got one of those already haha.

Jimmy Jam Jams. What's cracking baby? I think I want a new sig from ya to replace the AJ one. However I really have no ideas what I want. Maybe a new AJ one? If not that surprise me big guy. Just not Big Zeke, cause I kinda got one of those already haha.

Lol. I actually got some newly made sigs. Just two of em though. Here, think you'd use these? I'd still make some man.

zmy6nc.jpg

adc83l.jpg

I'm using the Kofi one with the Zeke and AJ ones. If you just ever make random sigs, just post and maybe I'll snatch one up. Keep up the great work big guy.

I wanted to know if you can make me a sig, if you can. I would like a Albert Wesker sig with the Umbrella symbol in the background. Here's what I would like in the sig.

208cgie.jpg

From this pic, just use the Wesker on the far right and have it placed in the background on the sig. Forget the other ones on the left.

2zi4z8i.jpg

And then have this Wesker pic on the right side of the sig as the one that stands out the most. Hopefully you can resize them to fit well.​

I would appreciate it if you can make this for me. I'll rep you in return...

jamm22, can u make me a miz sig with him in the middle, the words THE MIZ on the bottom and I'M AWESOME! on the sides. Purple and Blue backround.

jamm22, can u make me a miz sig with him in the middle, the words THE MIZ on the bottom and I'M AWESOME! on the sides. Purple and Blue backround.

Lol bro, you just asked a sig to be made from ARLO. And he did a pretty good job on that Punk sig. Sport that for a while and comeback later. It's just a respect among siggers here man.

Excuse me, but I'm a gigantic Justin Gabirel fan- like, I haven't been watching wrestling that long to know er anything but he has been on since I started. I was kind of hoping maybe you could make me a Justin Gabriel sig? I have one but it's just a picture of his head so. :p

Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back