Jam22's Signature Request Shop

Could I get an AJ Styles sig? Just do what you will in terms of colours and what not.

Here you go dude. I'm fast huh? Lol.

11klbtu.jpg

How's that for you? rep rep rep :]

Hey Dude, I thought I'd come to you.

Basically, to go with the Username change I should be getting soon, "Abyss' Two Front Teeth", I want you to make me an Abyss sig.

Firstly, there MUST be a picture of him, where you can see his missing Teeth in the centre, so obviously something recent, then somewhere on the sig, the phrase "The Essence Of Extreme". Possibly, in the background, maybe a faded picture of him holding a Title of the left & a faded picture of him doing a Black Hole Slam on the right?

I know it's a mouthful, but I have all faith in you.

Credit will be given where need & so will Rep once the 24 Hours thing ends ;)

Thanks in advance.

Hey Dude, I thought I'd come to you.

Basically, to go with the Username change I should be getting soon, "Abyss' Two Front Teeth", I want you to make me an Abyss sig.

Firstly, there MUST be a picture of him, where you can see his missing Teeth in the centre, so obviously something recent, then somewhere on the sig, the phrase "The Essence Of Extreme". Possibly, in the background, maybe a faded picture of him holding a Title of the left & a faded picture of him doing a Black Hole Slam on the right?

I know it's a mouthful, but I have all faith in you.

Credit will be given where need & so will Rep once the 24 Hours thing ends ;)

Thanks in advance.

Dude, I can't find a picture with him not having his teeth. Sorry.

Ok, that's cool.

I'll have another think and get back to you soon.

Ayy, hold on. Theo gave me a render I could work with. I'll give it a shot. Thank Theo dude.

Or not, Theo gave me a good render but the picture isn't good. There just aren't any pictures of him with missing teeth. Sorry mate.

Can you please make me either a Kenny Florian or a Boston Bruins Signature with Brad Marchand hoisting the stanley cup please?

Can you please make me either a Kenny Florian or a Boston Bruins Signature with Brad Marchand hoisting the stanley cup please?

Hey, decided to go with the Florian sig as I'm impressed with this fella too. Here you go. Tell me what you think mate. REP ;D

9r6oic.jpg

I want a Collector Cup (like you'd get at 7/11) with CM Punk on it.

I promise to go back to the LOD once this runs its course, as I do really dig it, just this CM Punk think is relevent now.

I want a Collector Cup (like you'd get at 7/11) with CM Punk on it.

I promise to go back to the LOD once this runs its course, as I do really dig it, just this CM Punk think is relevent now.

That's a rather unique idea so I decided to do it. It was pretty fun making dude. Awesome idea. Well here's my shot at it. Tell me what you think.

2e1b14p.jpg

I'll give you a request of something of a challenge I think. 500x250 size if you can. American Flag, fireworks, background, Captain America as the center piece (the others can overlap each other if needed), The Greatest American Heroes text across the bottom, use the "pop out" style if you can, using the following images (keep the mostly full images if you can), Thanks!

Bucky-Stars.jpg

IsaiahBradley-Cap.jpg

JohnnyWalker-USAgent-OmegaFlight.jpg

Patriot.jpg

Steve-Cap-Flag.jpg

Bucky-Rikki-Shield.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members