Jam22's Signature Request Shop

I'll give you a request of something of a challenge I think. 500x250 size if you can. American Flag, fireworks, background, Captain America as the center piece (the others can overlap each other if needed), The Greatest American Heroes text across the bottom, use the "pop out" style if you can, using the following images (keep the mostly full images if you can), Thanks!

Here you go mate. I tried, Lol. Tell me what you think.

x37c5c.png

Bad-fuckin-ass!!! I love it dude! Thanks so much! Going to post it at the outhouse right now!

Awesome. Tell em to check out the wrestlezone man. Could have some wrestling fans there as well. Glad to be of service. You notice I always take your request because the sigs I come up with, with your pictures turn out great most of the time. But sometimes I won't do it, so something to keep in mind.

Awesome. Tell em to check out the wrestlezone man. Could have some wrestling fans there as well. Glad to be of service. You notice I always take your request because the sigs I come up with, with your pictures turn out great most of the time. But sometimes I won't do it, so something to keep in mind.

Gotcha man! There is a wrestling thread on those boards that I started so I will post a link to your showcase thread so others can check your works out and then they may jump over here to request some sigs from you if that cool with you.

Gotcha man! There is a wrestling thread on those boards that I started so I will post a link to your showcase thread so others can check your works out and then they may jump over here to request some sigs from you if that cool with you.

Sure dude, sounds good.

Sure dude, sounds good.

And so you know I do really appreciate all the hard work that you have put into the sigs you have made for me, they are all really amazing and each one is better than the next. I know it can get annoying when people will constantly ask for something new right after you just took the time to make them something and I really try to use the sigs for a while before asking for something new. Again thanks so much and you are a good man for doing all these, and I hope everyone appreciates them as much as I do.

And so you know I do really appreciate all the hard work that you have put into the sigs you have made for me, they are all really amazing and each one is better than the next. I know it can get annoying when people will constantly ask for something new right after you just took the time to make them something and I really try to use the sigs for a while before asking for something new. Again thanks so much and you are a good man for doing all these, and I hope everyone appreciates them as much as I do.

Alright man, appreciate it.

Hey Jam. First off all, let me tell you, that I'm enjoying your BT! very much. Now, my bro is starting a new BT! so I'll require somethings related to graphics and this section. So, if you don't mind could you do them for me?? Here's what is required:

1. A RAW poster including Cena, Triple H, Morrison, Candice and Lita.

2. A SmackDown! poster including Orton, Taker, Rhodes, Beth and Kharma.

3. A sig including Cena, Orton, Morrison, Miz and Triple H. With the text: WWE (logo) and below it "An Icon Presentation".

Also, could you do the PPV posters and match-cards?? Please and thanks.

Rep and credit will be given.

Hey Jam. First off all, let me tell you, that I'm enjoying your BT! very much. Now, my bro is starting a new BT! so I'll require somethings related to graphics and this section. So, if you don't mind could you do them for me?? Here's what is required:

1. A RAW poster including Cena, Triple H, Morrison, Candice and Lita.

2. A SmackDown! poster including Orton, Taker, Rhodes, Beth and Kharma.

3. A sig including Cena, Orton, Morrison, Miz and Triple H. With the text: WWE (logo) and below it "An Icon Presentation".

Also, could you do the PPV posters and match-cards?? Please and thanks.

Rep and credit will be given.

Well since I'm in the mood, I'll give it a go. And yeah, I can do the PPV posters and match cards. I might not be the best at posters though, so you might wanna ask others. But alright.

Btw, who's your bro? Lol. Or is he gonna use your name?

Those are awesome bro. Thanks. And yeah, my bro is going to use my account. So he'll be known as GLOBAL ICON as well. And since you're out of the world at making graphics, you will be my official PPV poster and match-card maker!! Thanks.

can i have these
images
images

on each side and in the middle this pic

images

and on the side can it say the viper is coming

with a black and orange background

and if you can do this can you put a snake wrapped around his body

Can I Have A Bloody Background with The Ecw Orignals on it And In front of em the ecw logo and in a cool font put They Will Kick Your Ass

Hey buddy haven't seen you around in few how ya doin? Are you still taking requests? If so are you good at making avatars as well? If you are could you please make me an avatar 200x200 size of Captain America from this pic with something red, white, and blue for the background?

tumblr_l57uhfGnFh1qbmcovo1_500.jpg

I wouldn't mind a matching sig as well from the pic below again 500x250 size, with the pop out effect if you can on Cap with some cool red, white, and blue with stars for the background. With text that says The Real American Hero across the bottom.

ultimatecap.jpg

If you are to busy or just don't feel like it thats cool, I understand.

Hey Jam, I was wondering if you could help me with my Book This project by doing a banner with the guys my story will be centred around, "The Unbreakable 3"

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
and Christopher Daniels

If you could that would really be awesome!!!

Hey Jam, I was wondering if you could help me with my Book This project by doing a banner with the guys my story will be centred around, "The Unbreakable 3"

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
and Christopher Daniels

If you could that would really be awesome!!!

Here dude, hows that look for ya? Looking forward to your first full TNA show!

2u4ilbd.jpg

Seems like you aren't getting many requests and it's been almost two weeks since I dropped in here so if you really want something I can give you a request!

captain_america_victory_print_by_clayton_henry-d41iib4.jpg

500x250 size please, pop out effect please I love that look, try to get as much of Cap in as possible like from the bottom of the shield up, background can be of your choice what ever you think looks good and fits, text A Real America Hero across the bottom would be cool.

No rush, take your time, and if you don't feel like it thats cool.

Hey, I've taken this request to other sig-makers but neither were able to make it work for differing reasons, so hopefully you can make it third time lucky!

Quite a basic premise, I'd like a picture of James Storm's head but with a Terminator effect like so...

kobal_arnieterminator2460.jpg

It's been a challenge to find an image of Storm looking straight ahead without sunglasses/hat and the only one I found he is smiling like a bit of a clown, so if you can work some magic on this I'll love it. http://media.photobucket.com/image/cowboy james storm/sanjitatu/James Storm/7.jpg

As far as text goes, I'd like it to say on one side of the head, "Sorry about your dam luck," and "A Storm's coming" on the other.

Looking forward to see what you can come up with and rep/credit will of course be given!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back