• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jack Swagger and US Championship

Jack Swagger Face Turn Plus The Us Title = Money everyone can slowly see swagger turning on cole since well coles so far up his own ... but i wouldnt be suprised to see jack attack cole and instantly get the fans on his side.. talking bout his past mistakes his only WHC reign feels hes let down his fnas and to make it up he will become the US champion because he is the ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN .. id love to see him puttin himself through hell to win and keep the title showing actualy love towards it and how much it meens to him ..defending it constantly because he beleives the title will always be in his blood etc ... just a though but we will see :)

I don't get you guys sometimes look at drew he lost to kofi & the IWC's responce was "make him the new US Champ" since when do you give Title's to people when they loose.

He is not Over because of Cole, Heck even Cole slapped in the face and reminded the fans do people even remember swagger held the WHC ? Now in the past two weeks Swagger hast LOST twice to evan bourn & again the IWC's responce is "Make Swagger the New US Champ."

I thought you have to WIN matches to earn a title shot people

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back