I've Tried.

Uh oh! Someone's going to be jealous!

Now we're even. Let's hope this closes the case.

If you and her don't stop, you're both very possibly going to turn me gay. I mean, I love blow-jobs and anal.. so I guess I'm half way there anyways. :lmao:

You'd better be lucky a Woman's body looks a lot better naked than a guy's.

what the fuck are you agreeing with!? Weren't you someone's tool about a year ago?

Wow... "Days of our e-lives" just got exiting...

I'm having real life sex tomorrow night with a girl I have known for 6 days now. I'd suggest some of you do the same.

FTW real life sex is EPIC.. sadly, not when you have to brag about it in a thread completely dedicated to something very unrelated. :disappointed:

And what's with "scheduling" sex? You paid her, and that's her only available opening on her schedule, isn't it. She's a hooker, isn't she. :glare:

you two are really bad at this

Pssh.. My heat is legit. :p

Now we're even. Let's hope this closes the case.

If you and her don't stop, you're both very possibly going to turn me gay. I mean, I love blow-jobs and anal.. so I guess I'm half way there anyways.

You'd better be lucky a Woman's body looks a lot better naked than a guy's.

Will would be a very sexy man if he played for the other team :p

what the fuck are you agreeing with!? Weren't you someone's tool about a year ago?

I love how agreeing was his first post since returning...

FTW real life sex is EPIC.. sadly, not when you have to brag about it in a thread completely dedicated to something very unrelated. :disappointed:

And what's with "scheduling" sex? You paid her, and that's her only available opening on her schedule, isn't it. She's a hooker, isn't she. :glare:

Real life sex is epic...Maybe I'll start a thread detailing my real life sex from right before I got in the shower for work...

Pssh.. My heat is legit. :p

I got nothing here...

This would probably work better if people that actually dislike her had started this.

For the record, I believe she's only here because lots of people act like she's a demi-God and compliment her endlessly and she indulges in that. I don't know her at all, but that's my interpretation, and could possibly be wrong (but knowing me, it isn't).

But who here has the right to take a shot at people's partners for joining up on their forum? It's 'pathetic' to do that if they only joined because of their partners? What's pathetic is becoming jealous of people who get attention ahead of yourself on a wrestling forum.

Bit long, but this is the place to say it I guess.

Will would be a very sexy man if he played for the other team :p

I love how agreeing was his first post since returning...

Real life sex is epic...Maybe I'll start a thread detailing my real life sex from right before I got in the shower for work...

I got nothing here...

Will has a new girl on his list! He's been PMing Y2Jane! Looks like I'm going to have to kick his ass again.:lsabre:

So I'm his job?

Don't listen to her. She lies, she's a female, it's what they do. You know me, baby, I'd never consider you a job. You're more like an adventure. ;)

Everytime I'm with you, I feel like Indiana Jones searching for lost treasure, buried deep in your cave of wonders. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back