Golderf
"Hacksaw" Jim Derfan
Derf H Smith
Jeff/Matt Harderf
Mr. Kennederf
Zack Ryderf
Tommy Derfer
Derf J Gabriel

Hahaha Here you guys are making all these suggeastions, AFTER i requested a new name. I'm going to be known as Derf Ziggler, although Mr Derfect would hve been Perfect lol

EDIT: But the Underftaker beats all, expesiallythis time of year. So thats the new name lol

My god they have this shit going on in the Bar room and they're still afraid to let Wes out, like he could possibly stir more shit than what has already happened in this thread, fake or not:rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that moderating is about generating discussion and not about.. well.. you know.. moderating.

You need to pay attention more...They've all said it...

What do moderators do in real life situations? Like debates? Drive discussion...

Wow... "Days of our e-lives" just got exiting...

I'm having real life sex tomorrow night with a girl I have known for 6 days now. I'd suggest some of you do the same.

You mean have sex with that girl?

:lol:

I have that effect on posters. Apparently I've sent Rusty into into a spiraling, paranoid depression.

You'd like to think so ;)

To everyone who I offended or annoyed, I do apologize for the drama I caused yesterday. I was just in a really shit mood. Today is a new day though.

If it helps, I'm thinking about avoided the Spam Zone altogether.

Rusty, for the record I don't hate you. But it kind of irks me that you would take a personal shot at me. When all I was doing was poking fun of you for stuff on the forums. It's ok I forgive you though.

Wow... "Days of our e-lives" just got exiting...

I'm having real life sex tomorrow night with a girl I have known for 6 days now. I'd suggest some of you do the same.

Scheduling sex is so romantic...NOT!:lmao: Sorry, I just had to.

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;810546]Rusty, for the record I don't hate you. But it kind of irks me that you would take a personal shot at me. When all I was doing was poking fun of you for stuff on the forums. It's ok I forgive you though.[/QUOTE]

You're clearly not British

Scheduling sex is so romantic...NOT!:lmao: Sorry, I just had to.

Agreed. The only time sex is ever shceudled, and romantic, is when you're being paid to appear on film.

As a parent, you learn to take it when you can get it. Even if it's a hand-job that you know won't finish the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back