I've Tried.

I know I haven't been a regular around here for a while....and I miss ALOT of stuff...but this thread CANNOT be real. Can it??

apparently it was a work, shame.

And damn, I still feel bad for that Lawlz girl :(

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;810171]No. Just what Me and Shango had to say in the beginning. It blossomed from there.[/QUOTE]

And, what was the exact purpose of this? I think what you did was kind of shitty since some people responded to this thread in agreement with you when, in fact, you didn't hold HBK-aholic in such low esteem. So, basically, you offered them a false sense of security and now they are made to look like fools when all they were doing was following your example.

I don't know what the hell is truth and what isn't. Don't necessarily care. But it made for some fantastic reading.

And, what was the exact purpose of this? I think what you did was kind of shitty since some people responded to this thread in agreement with you when, in fact, you didn't hold HBK-aholic in such low esteem. So, basically, you offered them a false sense of security and now they are made to look like fools when all they were doing was following your example.

Eh??? It's the internet. Big effin' deal. People should be able to say what they think and not give a fuck. In fact I think Flaming should be allowed everywhere. Just no racist remarks. People need to grow a fucking set and realize it's just the internet.

To the person who said I ban alot of people. Technically I don't I ban bots. Any other time I have given out infractions or warnings has been me following the rules. But whatever. I may just ban you too. Since you know, everything is so serious on the internet.

serious.jpg

If they didn't realize this is a joke then...O.O.

Flames Out
Dragon

Wow... "Days of our e-lives" just got exiting...

I'm having real life sex tomorrow night with a girl I have known for 6 days now. I'd suggest some of you do the same.

Keenan, I just repped you...but I wish I could again...that was too funny!

Wow... "Days of our e-lives" just got exiting...

I'm having real life sex tomorrow night with a girl I have known for 6 days now. I'd suggest some of you do the same.

I find that pathetic really

I find that pathetic really

Whats pathetic?Having sex with a girl, or suggesting other men try having sex with a girl?

Point being Derf?

Just saying, with all the talk about e-girls and their effects on the forum towards the other e-dudes, I just though I'd point out my plans. I got bored and needed my power fill.

Hi TM Punk. I'm thinking of trying to fit my name into some popular wrestlers name, to fit in with everyone else... Wow, I don't post here much anymore.

Hi TM Punk. I'm thinking of trying to fit my name into some popular wrestlers name, to fit in with everyone else... Wow, I don't post here much anymore.

Diamond Derf Page?

Why don't you post more often? You aren't actually going to let me be the higest repped/posting Canadian on here, are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back