I've Tried.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
But I can't simply do it anymore. Becca needs to get off her high horse. What does she really do besides swoop in and defend Shawn Michaels, and post pictures of herself. It gets old Becca. You do nothing outside of that, I personally think you should have your mod powers taken away and given to someone who deserves them. Like KB. Who actually drives discussion everywhere. I needed to do this out in public, because frankly I don't give a shit anymore. That slag should just leave this forum altogether.

Thanks for listening.

Blah, blah, blah. Will you stop being such an ass who thinks it's cool to bitch about me? I'll defend whichever wrestlers I like, and my last posts haven't involved Shawn Michaels. And if you'd like to check the picture thread, you can see when the last time I added a picture of me was. *Sigh* Is this shit over with yet?

I agrre with Monkey.

Who the fuck else gets a WHOLE area of the forum renamed after her?

BULL SHIT. Half the topics she starts in there are so fucking pretentious. This is A WRESTLING FORUM. no one gives a shit.

I demand that we rename the Movies and Television section to Shango's Film Corner.

Well you know. Maybe if you would stop being such a bitch all the time to other peop;es wives and girlfriends. I can't believe you actually said that. When you ha your fucking boytoy come on here and make an account. Courtesy will lead to more courtesy. But all you do is go "Look at me, I've got big boobs."

Get over yourself.

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;808651]Well you know. Maybe if you would stop being such a bitch all the time to other peop;es wives and girlfriends. I can't believe you actually said that. When you ha your fucking boytoy come on here and make an account. Courtesy will lead to more courtesy. But all you do is go "Look at me, I've got big boobs."

Get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

LOL, what I said about them was true though. And a lot of people agree, they're just too afraid to say it. Granted, Will's wife is slowly moving out into the wrestling sections.

I do have big boobs, I know :)

Yeah. but whats the big deal. They contribute to the forums just as well if not more than other signed up members. Let them alone, it produces web hits so whats the big fuckin deal. That alpha female side is not attractive at all. Kind of like you.

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;808659]Yeah. but whats the big deal. They contribute to the forums just as well if not more than other signed up members. Let them alone, it produces web hits so whats the big fuckin deal. That alpha female side is not attractive at all. Kind of like you.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's like other women AREN'T allowed to post on the forum. Hell, I bet the only reason you don't start shit with Dragon is cuz she's been here longer than you and has actually, you know, contributed.

Is the Bar Room so boring now that you guys need to stage fake spats to keep our interest? Furthermore, I thought HBK-aholic and Monkey were kindred spirits?

Look kid. Don't come in here and start shouting off at the mouth when you think this is fake. If it was fake I wouldnt have kept it up so long. so why dont you just shut the hell up. Go to another thread.

Is the Bar Room so boring now that you guys need to stage fake spats to keep our interest? Furthermore, I thought HBK-aholic and Monkey were kindred spirits?

Who are you? :headscratch:

I'd like to point out that she's no longer responding. Most likely cuz she knows what's being said is true.

For what its worth, i agree with everything monkey has said. There was no need to say what you said about Wills/Tm's girlfriend and or wife. Aside from the fact that they do contribute to the wrestling section(well will's wife), there are tons of other posters you can call out for the same reason instead of them, and i really don't see whats so pathetic of joining the same forum as your significant other. I mean would it be so crazy if they i don't know actually shared the same interests?

Tdigle. he PM'ed me (sooking ) once cos i red repped him.

Been there, done that. But with other posters. It's annoying as fuck.

One of the PM's was from Spawny. That's all I'm saying about that.

Anyway, I do also get the feeling this argument is staged.

On another note, if there is anyone that should be dissed, it's Papa Shango. He's been annoying that fuck of out me lately, and I know it's intentional.

Like Rusty isnt annoying as fuck. Coming in here on his high horse like he knows what hes talking about everywhere he goes. Do us all a favor. Shut the fuck up.

Been there, done that. But with other posters. It's annoying as fuck.

One of the PM's was from Spawny. That's all I'm saying about that.

Anyway, I do also get the feeling this argument is staged.

On another note, if there is anyone that should be dissed, it's Papa Shango. He's been annoying that fuck of out me lately, and I know it's intentional.

What you talkin bout Willis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back