I've Tried.

You kind of do.

Thanks for that. Despite not talking to Becca in a long time, and the only time I talk to KB now is in OCW and in the occasional Bar Threads. One could ask how you got your reputation?

You needed KB to give you "wrestling history" lessons. Based on that, I assume that none of your opinions are actually yours.

:lmao: :lmao: The history lessons of when WCW went down, and about the whole Attitude Era and even the fall of ECW.

How often do you see me post in the Old School Section? Hardly, because I don't feel confident and because I never watched all the things KB told me about. Plus, he wanted to do it, and he enjoyed it. So did I.

Once again, you are backpedaling. At the time, you were not trying to make it "interesting". You were earnestly trying to condemn Kendrick fans and redefine the term "smark". You didn't care care about making it interesting or fun. You were mad that noone was buying your argument.

I'd like you to give your definition of a smark. And you can't deny that the Spam Zone has picked up within the past few days.

Even though you claim it was all just a joke anyway. After all, isn't the point of a joke to laugh?

Well if I knew Monkey wasn't being serious, I would have laughed too. I obviously took it the wrong way.

Um, it clearly was.

No it wasn't. I'm not an evil bastard.

there was a thread a long time ago. for two or three pages it consisted of :lmao: post, after post. everyone was doing it.

there was a thread a long time ago. for two or three pages it consisted of :lmao: post, after post. everyone was doing it.

Thanks for that. Despite not talking to Becca in a long time, and the only time I talk to KB now is in OCW and in the occasional Bar Threads. One could ask how you got your reputation?

Well, I guess I was pretty much just myself. People didn't like me at first, but then they started to get to know me, understood my sense of humor, and eventually found me to be extremely entertaining on an everyday basis.

I certainly wasn't taken under someone's wing and "shown the ropes". I never had someone looking over my shoulder for me.

I'd like you to give your definition of a smark.
It's definitely not the same as yours.

And you can't deny that the Spam Zone has picked up within the past few days.
And we all have you and you alone to thank. Someone mod this guy!!

Well if I knew Monkey wasn't being serious, I would have laughed too. I obviously took it the wrong way.
That seems to happen a lot.

No it wasn't. I'm not an evil bastard.
Maybe not both. Both almost certainly one or the other. I'll let you go ahead and pick which one.

Shit. Now I have to explicitly state that that was a joke, or else we're gonna have to argue over it for another two pages.

I remember that. In fact, I believe I'm the one who started it off. I can't remember what we were laughing at though. I think we were laughing at something stupid a poster did.

For what its worth, i agree with everything monkey has said. There was no need to say what you said about Wills/Tm's girlfriend and or wife. Aside from the fact that they do contribute to the wrestling section(well will's wife), there are tons of other posters you can call out for the same reason instead of them, and i really don't see whats so pathetic of joining the same forum as your significant other. I mean would it be so crazy if they i don't know actually shared the same interests?

Agreed. My Wife FTW!

Well.. I mean, not actually "fuck the world".. so it's not like she's actually "fucked, the world" I mean.. she isn't a ****e. I mean, FTW like.. My Wife, FTW! but completely not in the sexual sense of the term.

:lmao: Phew.. I'm just glad SOMEONE got this out of the way. I needed to get all that out.

Reactions: CCS
LOL, what I said about them was true though. And a lot of people agree, they're just too afraid to say it. Granted, Will's wife is slowly moving out into the wrestling sections.
I've never been afraid of saying anything. I just don't know what the hell you are talking about, or why I might care.

Is the Bar Room so boring now that you guys need to stage fake spats to keep our interest? Furthermore, I thought HBK-aholic and Monkey were kindred spirits?
Yeah, this one is pretty awful. I skipped like the last 30+ posts.

Are you going to ask who I am now, Shango and Monkey? Going to try and minimize what I said by trying to play the "you don't know me, thus I'm not important" game? Pretty sad really, especially when you do it to someone who is a far better poster than either of you.

Agreed. My Wife FTW!

Well.. I mean, not actually "fuck the world".. so it's not like she's actually "fucked, the world" I mean.. she isn't a ****e. I mean, FTW like.. My Wife, FTW! but completely not in the sexual sense of the term.

:lmao: Phew.. I'm just glad SOMEONE got this out of the way. I needed to get all that out.
FTW means "for the win", Will. Not fuck the world.

Quit watching your ECW tapes.

this thread = :lmao: .

The only thing i'm going to go on record to say is, KB deserves G-Mod over Becca, KB drives discussion on everywhere, But I only really see Becca post in the non spam sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back