I've Tried.

Tdigle. he PM'ed me (sooking ) once cos i red repped him.

Yeah, and what did that message say? If I remember correctly, it was along the lines of, "If you are going to red rep me, at least give me a reason." What exactly is wrong with that? You don't consider that justified?

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;808713]Oh of course. I forgot my opinions are better than everyone elses. Let me spout nonsensical bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, dude. That's a pretty smark thing to say.

Well, you're actually taking the time to read my wrestling posts! I thought you hated my guts.
I'm always reading the wrestling posts. I'm just trying to post in there more often. And yours tend to stick out like a sore thumb of absurdity ie; attempting to re-define the term "smark" and the undying Jeff Hardy love. But I do not hate your guts.

And I could say something to Monkey, but he'd probably turn to drugs or the bible.
That's a pretty nervy thing to say for someone who worships a heroin addict.
I'm serious, watch your mouth.

Reactions: CCS
I'm always reading the wrestling posts. I'm just trying to post in there more often. And yours tend to stick out like a sore thumb of absurdity ie; attempting to re-define the term "smark" and the undying Jeff Hardy love. But I do not hate your guts.

I'm having a lot of fun with that. Seriously how many people have I pissed off in the Spam Zone within the past week? It's unmatched. I'm just sick of all these people bashing Cena for the same reasons they have for the past 2 or 3 years.

That's a pretty nervy thing to say for someone who worships a heroin addict.
I'm serious, watch your mouth.

I know that was a bit harsh, but he started it. I'm also sick of Monkey dissing me at every chance he gets.

I guess I'm just sick of being teased by certain members on a regular basis. And I've just had enough.

Oh my God. Come ON!!

First off, he did not start it. You came into this thread, and you took a shot at me. Secondly, who cares if you're getting teased? What is this, fucking grade school? It's the internet. Grow a pair. Get used to the fact that not everyone will love you unconditionally the way KB and Becca seem to. If you keep acting as opinionated as you have been lately, then expect people to argue with you. Expect people to take pot shots at you. And whining about it will only get you more insults.

Oh my God. Come ON!!

First off, he did not start it. You came into this thread, and you took a shot at me. Secondly, who cares if you're getting teased? What is this, fucking grade school? It's the internet. Grow a pair. Get used to the fact that not everyone will love you unconditionally the way KB and Becca seem to. If you keep acting as opinionated as you have been lately, then expect people to argue with you. Expect people to take pot shots at you. And whining about it will only get you more insults.

Umm... did you see my comment that I wrote towards you, it was a joke!

On another note, if there is anyone that should be dissed, it's Papa Shango. He's been annoying that fuck of out me lately, and I know it's intentional.

Is that a joke like "The Aristocrats" is a joke or a joke like pouring pig's blood on Carrie was a joke?

Fact is, you've gotten so used to being sheltered by Mama Becca and Daddy KB that you can't handle even the slightest disagreement or joke without overreacting like you've been thoroughly insulted. For some reason, you think I have the "vendetta" against you, just because I poke fun at you (just like I do with most everyone else here), you overreacted, tried to call me and Monkey out in here, it bit you in the ass, and now you're backpedaling to make it look like you weren't the one being confrontational.

Get over Klunder and Becca!

You act like I completely rely on them for my reputation. Am I not entitled to my own opinion? I wanted to have fun in the Spam Zone, so I did. Hell, I even felt like I made that section more interesting for a few days. Monkey and you diss me because you don't agree with my opinions in that thread. That's fine, but the fact that you're insulting me and laughing at those posts were irratating to me.

But I get over things quickly, and I do apologize if I pissed Monkey or yourself off, because that clearly wasn't my intention when I came into this thread.

Get over Klunder and Becca!

You act like I completely rely on them for my reputation.
You kind of do.

Am I not entitled to my own opinion?
You needed KB to give you "wrestling history" lessons. Based on that, I assume that none of your opinions are actually yours.

I wanted to have fun in the Spam Zone, so I did. Hell, I even felt like I made that section more interesting for a few days.
Once again, you are backpedaling. At the time, you were not trying to make it "interesting". You were earnestly trying to condemn Kendrick fans and redefine the term "smark". You didn't care care about making it interesting or fun. You were mad that noone was buying your argument.

Monkey and you diss me because you don't agree with my opinions in that thread. That's fine, but the fact that you're insulting me and laughing at those posts were irratating to me.
Even though you claim it was all just a joke anyway. After all, isn't the point of a joke to laugh?

But I get over things quickly, and I do apologize if I pissed Monkey or yourself off, because that clearly wasn't my intention when I came into this thread.
Um, it clearly was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back