ITT Harthan Bitches, Lowers Your Opinion of Him Further

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
I need a place to rant. Some of you sometimes like reading rants, or at least enjoy other peoples misery. So. It seemed like a match made in heaven.

I hate my home. I know I'm a privileged rich white boy without real problems, but holy hell I hate it here. I'm home for spring break and my parents are literally driving me insane. When I say literally, I mean fucking literally. I can feel my sanity escaping me. I'm here for spring break and I do not know if I can survive a week of it.

They're not bad people. They're just utterly dull and completely inconsiderate of anyone but themselves. Or at least utterly inconsiderate of me. It's become impossible to have a conversation with them that isn't totally one sided. I have no possible conversation topic with them. If my mom talks to me, it's about three topics: one, reminding me how much she's paid for my college and therefore I should never stop kissing her ass; two, ordering me to do something in a tone like I'm a fucking child; three, criticizing me. My dad shares the same topics, except sometimes he'll spice it up by complaining about his medical problems. I get it, I feel bad, but honestly, shut the fuck up. I know everything there is to know about your fucked up knee. There's nothing new you can tell me.

If I try to strike up a conversation with them, it's just me saying things, desperately hoping they'll pick up on a thread and say something interesting. I get nods and "uh huh"s at best. Utterly fucking impossible.

To make it more fun, I have no car, so I'm stuck in this fucking pit of misery. I have no one to talk to about anything even remotely interesting.

And we have a new dog that's four months old and constantly fucking shit up. So every so often I get to listen to them yell at the top of their fucking lungs at the dog. Hooray.

I've never contemplated suicide more seriously.

Nothing you mentioned sounds even remotely miserable... It sounds like you're just bitching to bitch. Did you ever stop and take into consideration that maybe the majority of the shit that comes out of your face probably isn't interesting to your family? They're probably doing you an honor by even acknowledging you're speaking in the first place.

The question beckons why did you even bother going home for Spring Break? Don't college kids usually go to a beach destination, or go chill with their friends in the mountains? But then I'm guessing from your self-important whining that you probably don't have many friends outside of these forums.

Not to mention you're whining about the people who are most likely putting your emo ass through college in the first place. You need to eat a handful of rocks to toughen your ass up... If you're "contemplating suicide" because you're stuck at home on spring break at your parent's home then you should probably hope to never hit any major snags in life because that's really going to derail your ass.

TL;DR - Suck it up, you monumental pussy boy.

Sounds like that red rep I gave you really sent you on a monumental downward spiral.

Harthan. Let me complain to you for a second. Cardinals just lost Rafael Furcal for the season. Anything the Indians could do to help us out?
(We like Asdrubal hint hint)

Harthan. Let me complain to you for a second. Cardinals just lost Rafael Furcal for the season. Anything the Indians could do to help us out?
(We like Asdrubal hint hint)

Maybe at the deadline if the Indians don't get it together. I'll take a lot of your pitching prospects.

I know I've become a complete disappointment to you. I'm sorry for being the worst mentee ever.

I need a place to rant. Some of you sometimes like reading rants, or at least enjoy other peoples misery. So. It seemed like a match made in heaven.

I hate my home. I know I'm a privileged rich white boy without real problems, but holy hell I hate it here. I'm home for spring break and my parents are literally driving me insane. When I say literally, I mean fucking literally. I can feel my sanity escaping me. I'm here for spring break and I do not know if I can survive a week of it.

They're not bad people. They're just utterly dull and completely inconsiderate of anyone but themselves. Or at least utterly inconsiderate of me. It's become impossible to have a conversation with them that isn't totally one sided. I have no possible conversation topic with them. If my mom talks to me, it's about three topics: one, reminding me how much she's paid for my college and therefore I should never stop kissing her ass; two, ordering me to do something in a tone like I'm a fucking child; three, criticizing me. My dad shares the same topics, except sometimes he'll spice it up by complaining about his medical problems. I get it, I feel bad, but honestly, shut the fuck up. I know everything there is to know about your fucked up knee. There's nothing new you can tell me.

If I try to strike up a conversation with them, it's just me saying things, desperately hoping they'll pick up on a thread and say something interesting. I get nods and "uh huh"s at best. Utterly fucking impossible.

To make it more fun, I have no car, so I'm stuck in this fucking pit of misery. I have no one to talk to about anything even remotely interesting.

And we have a new dog that's four months old and constantly fucking shit up. So every so often I get to listen to them yell at the top of their fucking lungs at the dog. Hooray.

I've never contemplated suicide more seriously.

At this point homie, I know how you feel. Different people involved but a similar situation. My confidence in and expectations of certain people has been tested lately. Quite frustrating indeed.

You should just dive in to something & tune them out. Watch a few movies you have not seen, start a book you have been meaning to read, etc. It is just compounding your frustration by trying. You know what to expect given their personalities\ previous reactions, so you are just setting yourself up for a bit of disappointment.

Keep it simple & dont say anything or much at all. Just occupy yourself & let it roll off your back.

Meh. At least you don't work late night, go to bed at 3 am and wake up at 7 am to babysit your baby brother for 6 days straight because your parents are too incapable of communicating to find a babysitter and totally don't give a shit that you're babysitting said infant with no rest.

I know what you're going through. Expect I'm too cranky from the lack of sleep and the smell of baby shit (Jesus Christ, that's powerful).

Nothing you mentioned sounds even remotely miserable... It sounds like you're just bitching to bitch. Did you ever stop and take into consideration that maybe the majority of the shit that comes out of your face probably isn't interesting to your family? They're probably doing you an honor by even acknowledging you're speaking in the first place.

The question beckons why did you even bother going home for Spring Break? Don't college kids usually go to a beach destination, or go chill with their friends in the mountains? But then I'm guessing from your self-important whining that you probably don't have many friends outside of these forums.

Not to mention you're whining about the people who are most likely putting your emo ass through college in the first place. You need to eat a handful of rocks to toughen your ass up... If you're "contemplating suicide" because you're stuck at home on spring break at your parent's home then you should probably hope to never hit any major snags in life because that's really going to derail your ass.

It's called hyperbole, you moron.

I'm home for spring break and my parents are literally driving me insane. When I say literally, I mean fucking literally.

No you don't. That would mean that they'd do it inside of an automobile. You're welcome. #heel

It's called hyperbole, you moron.

Yeah, and I'd buy into that if this wasn't the same guy that threw a huge fit over getting a warning for too many pixels. He tried to cast that aside as being in jest too but anybody with a brain could see it was an angsty post-teen still living with a high school mentality "life isn't fair to me" post... And holy shit, that's exactly what this post of his reeks of as well.

All his posts need is a little bit of My Chemical Romance in the background and some wrist-slitting and it'd be up there with the most emo shit ever contrived.

Yeah, and I'd buy into that if this wasn't the same guy that threw a huge fit over getting a warning for too many pixels. He tried to cast that aside as being in jest too but anybody with a brain could see it was an angsty post-teen still living with a high school mentality "life isn't fair to me" post... And holy shit, that's exactly what this post of his reeks of as well.
So you piss and moan about someone pissing and moaning.
All his posts need is a little bit of My Chemical Romance in the background and some wrist-slitting and it'd be up there with the most emo shit ever contrived.
[YOUTUBE]Knwz5S2hL7o[/YOUTUBE]

What's so emo about that?

My Dad used to beat me with a stair rod, it broke up the monotony. Your life sounds hard, a good beating will set you right.

My Dad used to beat me with a stair rod, it broke up the monotony.

"Well, of course, I had it tough. I used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. I had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill for sixpence every four years, and when I got home my Dad would slice me in two wit' bread knife."

Барбоса;4364869 said:
"Well, of course, I had it tough. I used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. I had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill for sixpence every four years, and when I got home my Dad would slice me in two wit' bread knife."

"And you try and tell the young people of today that... they won't believe you. Of course, you were lucky to have a cardboard box. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank."

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

"Luxury"

At least he had the decency to just vent his frustrations on the internet where there's no real possibility of a backlash. I've known kids in similar situations that fail to do so and have the gall to actually treat their parents like garbage. From what I can tell, Harthan isn't doing that.

I'm not going to judge you for what you've said here (since I was once guilty of disliking my parents and vocalizing this dislike to anyone that would listen) but I can GUARANTEE you that you'll look back on it in six or seven years and think of yourself as a huge douchebag (just like I did).

I'm not going to judge you for what you've said here (since I was once guilty of disliking my parents and vocalizing this dislike to anyone that would listen) but I can GUARANTEE you that you'll look back on it in six or seven years and think of yourself as a huge douchebag (just like I did).

This. I know I fought with my parents in high school and even a little bit when I went to college, but now I can't even remember why. They're pretty great people.

I like Harthan, but daaaaaamn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back