• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It was just a question on my mind...

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
Why does everyone hate me when I make quality non-spam posts, haven't broken any rules, try not cause unneeded drama, speak with good grammar, and there are much worst posters here?

Is it because I'm "annoying"?
Alot of people here are annoying, but I try not to shoot them down on it.

Is it because I make alot of threads?
I can count on one hand the number of threads that were entertaining in the Bar Room this past weekend.

Is it because I'm unfunny?
Humor changes from person to person. For example, I don't think it's funny when:

Poster A said:
Nice post, man

Poster B said:
Thanks, I'll be giving you that blowjob as soon as I get finished whackin' it to the awesome thread you made!

Poster A said:
Poster A and Poster B, Bromance for life <333

Poster B said:
Hehe haha, were so cool

I can also name a shitload of things that also are unfunny and annoy me, but you wouldn't be able to tell, because I don't act like a whiny drama queen and try to start shit. For the most part, I just annoy it.

At first, the JKO criticism was something I could tolerate, because when guys like MRC or TM do it, you're like "What's new?", but what's really pissing me off is when guys like Blue Chipper and Major League Brian do it, when I've had absolutely no contact with them on the forums.

I just feel that everyone is jumping on a fucking bandwagon to make themselves look like a big man on the internet.

:headscratch:

You have 2 pages of infractions...What do you mean "I never broke the rules"?

The best posters have several pages worth of infractions.

The best posters have several pages worth of infractions.

I was commenting on his rules remark. Not his ability.

Everyone gets infractions. I mean I haven't broken the rules to a degree where I've been banned. That 2 month incident doesn't count...

But, you've still broken them, and more than just spamming.

Well, NSL, the point I was trying to make is that its been little things here and there. Not anything like major spamming, posting spoilers, or off-topic random posts that frequent the WWE Section.

Could you kindly, and without trying to piss them off, point out some annoying posters? I think that'll help us understand where you're coming from.

I think it was when you were making like a million threads in the bar room when you were told not to anymore.

Well excuse me for not making a wrestling forum my whole life. In 10 years, nobodys gonna give 2 shits on whether or not I told CenaSux010 why John Cena is not a gimmickless goody two shoes.

I mean, if you have the time to make 100 posts on a wrestling forum a night, then more power to you, but I just don't have the time or desire. I come here as a hobby, and I'm going to treat it as such.

and this is the reason why people don't like you... YOU RUINED MY MOMENT OF GLORY DAMNIT!!!!! :lmao:

I have around 300 posts (And Counting), around 35% are from the Graphics section. Am I still a spammy noob?

Hey, we should have the Spammy Awards!

You know, for someone who always harps out that "Internet is serious business" type of talk and always wants to say how people take this place way too seriously, it's ironic you care so much about why people like or dislike you here.

You always try and give us this "I don't give a fuck" attitude, when it's obvious you care more about what we think than even the people you criticize.

But GD, I'm not doing that anymore. That was like 2 or 3 months ago.

People don't forget. Similar to elephants.

You know, for someone who always harps out that "Internet is serious business" type of talk and always wants to say how people take this place way too seriously, it's ironic you care so much about why people like or dislike you here.

You always try and give us this "I don't give a fuck" attitude, when it's obvious you care more about what we think than even the people you criticize.

JKO obviously doesn't have what it takes to be a Jake clone.

I don't find you annoying or unfunny. I think you're a cool guy (when you don't talk about having a real life) and not a bad poster at all. Sometimes you try too hard with your humor, like when you said you wanted to rape Jillian and shoot sperm all over her face because you hated her or something, but hey, I've been nominated for the Trying Too Hard award by posters I thought I was cool with.

The "internet serious business" attitude really annoys me, but that's true of everyone who takes that attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back