Interracial Relationships

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Before I start on 'said' rant, I will say this up front and to the point..

This is NOT mean to be offensive. If anyone finds it as such, I publicly and fully apologize. Now then.. rant begins.

I have zero problem with interracial relationships, except when it's regarding a White Woman dating a Black Man.. and the white woman somehow thinks that because of her connection to the black guy, she's suddenly fucking "getto". (ie. I have no problems with white/black relationships, except for the bitchy white women in general)

I've noticed an increased amount of bitchy white girls, who all seem to be that way from dating black guys. What the fuck?! I know black guys aren't any different than I am.. so why on earth to the white women suddenly increase their bitch value upon interracial relationships!?

I personally can't see how black guys can put up with that shit. I'd of kicked the bitch to the curb. :lmao:

Can ANYONE help me understand why white women get this way? Is it because they stupidly believe dating a black guy is "extreme"?

Have you known any white women that were chill and then became assholes once they started to date African-American men? In my experience, I've found that most white women that date African-American men are extroverted and confrontational. So, I don't think dating an African-American turns a woman into an asshole. As for why African-American men are attracted to these type of women, I wouldn't have the slightest clue. Maybe Little Jerry Lawler will be able to shed some light on this topic for us.

Women are bitchy and general. And I'm weird in the way I don't find black men attractive, but would probably turn straight for some black women....

Have you known any white women that were chill and then became assholes once they started to date African-American men? In my experience, I've found that most white women that date African-American men are extroverted and confrontational. So, I don't think dating an African-American turns a woman into an asshole. As for why African-American men are attracted to these type of women, I wouldn't have the slightest clue. Maybe Little Jerry Lawler will be able to shed some light on this topic for us.

Yes, hints why I started the thread. I don't go on random rants ALL the time.

I know a couple. The main one, her name is Cindy. She's a fat white woman who was honestly quiet and to herself. Her (now) Husband is a great guy, low key, not to extrovertive, and a general nice guy to know.. but once they got married, she turned into a huge bitch. Even changed the way she dressed, to what some could call "gangster". (wears clothes that fat women shouldn't wear, tons of gang related shirts, stupid bandanas, even skull caps, etc.)

I just couldn't stand the shit any longer, and one time I told her that I felt she changed all because of who she married. She got pissed off and her almost exact reply was "This is how I've always been, you just don't understand street." I wanted to slap the shit outta her.

I'm only attracted to white women, is that racist?

NO, it's a personal choice. Anyone who finds that racist is purely naive and ignorant.

Women are bitchy and general. And I'm weird in the way I don't find black men attractive, but would probably turn straight for some black women....

Agreed about females, for the most part. They're very vengeful, (sp) but I wouldn't consider all of them to be overall bitchy. And I'm among those that don't believe it's only during a selective time of the month, either.

As for the other bit, just like I told Lee, it's a personal choice.

I don't find most black females to be attractive, but some I do.

No, not in the least. I'm only attracted to Middle Eastern and Latin women.

Right there. While I'm open to being attracted to anyone in general that I find beautiful, somehow I think middle eastern & latin females can manage to have some of the most beautiful faces around.

Whereas white girls seemingly have the best overall bodies.

But once again, all of this is merely personal preferences by individuals.

I encourage interracial relationships if it produces more hot mixed race girls. We just keep fucking until everyone's the same colour.

It'll turn into that South Park episode with the future people. But first, we must create a straight pile.

Edit: They tuk er jebs!

Reactions: Lee
I'm only attracted to white women, is that racist?

Depends on WHY you are only attracted to white women...

I happen to be the product of an interracial relationship. I'm half white, half mexican... I'm a sexy mofo, so I'm all for interracial relationships! I've had sex with a woman from every race, so I do not discriminate...:) I can't wait to see what the world looks like in 30 years...whooot!

Obviously none of you are black and if you are then I highly doubt you've ever been in any real ghetto. Most of the white women I know that date Men get edgy and hott headed because they have to defend themselves from all the black women who get mad at the white girls for taking all the "good brothers" being confrontational in the black society is the only way to survive and for a white or spanish woman to come into that type of lifestyle they need to be just as hott headed if not more in order to gain the respect of their female counterparts. and to put up with the temper of the guy their dating.

However i'm NOT a fan of those surburban white girls who date a "black" guy from around the corner and all of a sudden she acting like she from the hood!! That shit doesn't go over well with me or anybody I hang out with. That's even wose than acting like you from the hood just because you watched a few gangsta movies and listen to rap music!

I'm all for Bi-Racial relationships but please be yourself! No person male or Female is worth changing who you are.

Obviously none of you are black and if you are then I highly doubt you've ever been in any real ghetto.

Dude...I'm Mexican. I grew up in a border town... You wanna talk to me about a "Ghetto"? Lol...Live a day in my old hood, dude. This issue is not just prevalent with Black people... Latin women are just as fierce when "outside" races start taking their men. You ever heard a White Woman who dates a Latin Man start talking with an accent? Or saying shit like, "Whatchu looking at, ese? What's your problem, eh?" Funniest and most annoying shit ever...

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;846620]Dude...I'm Mexican. I grew up in a border town... You wanna talk to me about a "Ghetto"? Lol...Live a day in my old hood, dude. This issue is not just prevalent with Black people... Latin women are just as fierce when "outside" races start taking their men. You ever heard a White Woman who dates a Latin Man start talking with an accent? Or saying shit like, "Whatchu looking at, ese? What's your problem, eh?" Funniest and most annoying shit ever...[/QUOTE]

I know I said that B! I'm from the hardest hood in Chicago and I seen all that shit. Iseen stupid ass white girls completely change who thay are just because they with a dude from a different race this ain't just about white or black. Spanish people do that shit too.

I use to date this spanish chick who was latina through and through until I broughrt her around the hood with homies. You should've seen how quicknshe dropped her accent and got a ghetto "swagger" Swear to got i thought I was talking to a completely different person!!

Latin women do get pissed when they see a guy of another race talking to one of their men but the way they act ain't got nothing on the way Latain men act when they see a black guy with one of they women. I'm 1/2 puerta rican and 1/2 black andI still get dirty looks when I go into spanish communities with me girl who happens to be mexican. They fucking hate it!! I mean it 2009 its time to get over that racist shit black whit spanish we all fucking human

geisha.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back