• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.27.12 is the Last IMPACT of 2012

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 12/27/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday's broadcast features the return of OPEN FIGHT NIGHT!

It's the last chance for the IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars to settle
any and all grudges before the New Year! Who will get called out?

Tune in and find out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin Aries is still enraged that Bobby Roode cost him his chance at
regaining the World Heavyweight Title during last week's CHAMPIONSHIP
THURSDAY! Will Aries call out Roode this week during OPEN FIGHT NIGHT?

If so, will Roode step up to the challenge?

This week's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast will also feature the first
ever "BRO-OFF" between Robbie E and Jessie! Who is the biggest "BRO" on
IMPACT ? How will Robbie and Jessie settle the challenge?

Yes, this is seriously happening. No, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Avert your eyes. It's the only thing I can suggest that might help.

The lovely TNA Knockouts will be in action on OPEN FIGHT NIGHT!
Gail Kim has made it known that she plans to call out a specific Knockout
to fight her! Who does Gail have a score to settle with?

PLUS, what will be the fallout from the shocking ending to last week's broadcast
when Hulk Hogan walked up on Bully Ray and his daughter Brooke?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]WKo0n59fsYs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3xNeIka7jjk[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the January 13th Genesis Pay-Per-View event continues!

This one is live right?

No, unfortunately. There are spoilers out there, although I don't think Wrestlezone ever bothered to put any up. Probably because I just now realized it wasn't live. But they do return to the live format next week with the first show of 2013. That could potentially be a good show. And from the spoilers I've seen of tonight's, it might not actually be half bad. Potentially some good wrestling, if nothing else. And of course no backstage segments aired to the live crowd, so still looking forward to finding out who their new man might be.

I'm going to try being more positive tonight IDR. If for no other reason, than because you're probably going to hate what I said about Zema Ion in my Top 50 list.

No, unfortunately. There are spoilers out there, although I don't think Wrestlezone ever bothered to put any up. Probably because I just now realized it wasn't live. But they do return to the live format next week with the first show of 2013. That could potentially be a good show. And from the spoilers I've seen of tonight's, it might not actually be half bad. Potentially some good wrestling, if nothing else. And of course no backstage segments aired to the live crowd, so still looking forward to finding out who their new man might be.

I'm going to try being more positive tonight IDR. If for no other reason, than because you're probably going to hate what I said about Zema Ion in my Top 50 list.

I'm assuming this isn't a top-50 list of the most overrated performers in wrestling, is it? :lol:

I'm actually growing fond of the Tara/Jesse couple. And I've never hated the Robbie's, so I think this could actually be a bit of comedy gold. Hilarity should ensue.

Oh, it'll be funny, for sure, but the fact it's taking up air time over other performers (hey there, Mr. Anderson) is absurd.

Oh, it'll be funny, for sure, but the fact it's taking up air time over other performers (hey there, Mr. Anderson) is absurd.

Meh. I've gotten to the point where there's such an over-saturation of wrestling throughout the week, that sometimes I can appreciate some down-time comedy segments. Particularly if they're quality, like I expect this one to be, rather than half of WWE's junk that ends with my rolling my eyes or finding the mute button.

I'm also not a big Mr. Anderson fan, but the point still remains: the segment is taking time away from other guys who could be using the slot.

Bottom line is that if Genesis is gradually built towards, and every match is accounted for in the weeks of Impact leading up to it, I don't care who is and who isn't put over. If they intend to do something with these four at Genesis, than I don't mind them taking up a segment. Particularly because it will probably bring in decent viewership for their quarter hour.

HOW DOES HE KNOW??? Could it be that it was shown at the end of a nationally televised show last week? Forget that Hulk was there to actually see it, everybody saw it on TV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back