IMPACT Wrestling LD for 1/5/16 — Do You Believe in Miracles?

I will never forgive ROH for not locking these two up, or WWE for not signing them because the Bella's don't like Maria.

I've heard that Bellas story before and it really doesn't surprise me. Maria is gorgeous and talented, meaning she'd have no place in their division.

BTW What the fuck was the point of this long ass tourny if the finals were just gonna be a BFG rematch?

BTW What the fuck was the point of this long ass tourny if the finals were just gonna be a BFG rematch?

While it was a complete scheduling and/or financial clusterfuck on TNA's behalf I will give them credit for coming up with what they did. They actually planned ahead when they knew they needed some type of content.

So the One Night Only: Live will not have the new champion I am guessing as it would provide spoilers for the taping between now and then.

Did anything worthwhile happen in the first hour of the show that would justify me watching the replay?

I liked the build tonight w/the Hardy injuries but felt it fell way short on the payoff. The matches were much too short. No time for storytelling. They tried doing too much out of the gate. Wasted so much time with chit-chat. TNA strength is action and they didn't play to that advantage. Tonight should've been about the title, Bennett and a bit of Angle.

Decent night, but I'll be honest — this was a little underwhelming for the hype they put into it. Storm's return and promo was probably the best thing all night. Second only to Bennett/Kanellis who seem very, very promising. EC3 winning again, fine. Out of all the options, he was the best. We don't need to beat the dead horse that is why the whole World Title Series even occurred. What's dead is dead. Now get Galloway vaulted to the top to get us a fresh main event match-up.

Still too much talking.

Missed the whole show. Sounds decent. Glad Storm is back. Seems to be refocusing on the tag scene which is needed.

Was there a new set look or any major changes such as fireworks again or no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back