• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.05.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 07/05/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

216_ca332973fc363da77aefed58534dcd5c_m.jpg

The "Bound For Glory Series" continues, with "Cowboy"
James Storm vs Jeff Hardy battling in the huge main event
on the broadcast!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

210_97d2860871f3d35e35f6eb0477d3015a_m.jpg

IMPACT will also feature the final showdown between
Austin Aries and Bobby Roode before their big World Heavyweight
Championship match at "Destination X" on Sunday, July 8

Plus, how will "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles react after the
bombshell accusation that Christopher Daniels dropped regarding
Claire at the end of IMPACT?

In addition, qualifying continues this Thursday on SpikeTV
for the X Division Championship Tournament scheduled for
"Destination X", with four new competitors fighting this week!

The TNA Knockouts will be in action as well.

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]DtLeYaEx3s0[/YOUTUBE]

193_9653b574708b7a6469e28ee67a57dc73_m.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Xz9Rckfegew[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the July 8th Destination X Pay-Per-View event continues!

Absolutely. Why wouldn't you? It's fuckin' FREE.

I'm afraid of lining up for a really long time with no guarantee of getting in. Plus the family's planning on hitting Magic Kingdom and we may not get out of there on time. If I knew for sure I could definitely get in without killing the whole day, I'd strongly consider it.

Just wanted to throw out in a spammy section, that outside of the Bully Ray-Joe Park situation, and anything involving Kaz and Chris Daniels, all of which have been nothing short of a laborious chore to get through, this has been an extremely solid show for about 6 weeks now.

Also, I am going to marry that girl who got a contract on gut check, when I come home.

Yeah the AJ/Daniels shit is getting a bit ridiculous, fortunately we've at least gotten so good matches out of it so far.

Wasn't originally going to be here, but might now, Kenny King is backstage and will probably compete in the X-Division tournament. Kenny King earns my viewership.

Man where is the Aries/Roode coverage man? This AJ/Dixie story is like the Cena/Show angle nobody cares about hogging the spotlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back