IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.08.14 — Dixie Goes Through a Table This Week PLZ?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for May 8th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

588impact1.jpg

Thursday's IMPACT will feature the long-awaited showdown between Kurt Angle and
Ethan Carter III
- will Angle get his revenge on EC3 AND end his undefeated streak?

Video: EC3 and Spud's Training Session Is Interrupted By…

—————

588impact2.jpg

In a huge Tag Team Championship rematch, Thursday's broadcast will include The Wolves
putting the gold on the line in a LADDER MATCH against The BroMans
! Can The Wolves
retain the title in what will surely be a high-impact, no-limits title bout? The
risk will be at an all-time high on Thursday when The Wolves and The BroMans battle
in the Ladder Match with the Tag Team Title on the line!

—————

588impact3a.jpg

Plus, after what happened between the Beautiful People this week and their
"celebration", on Thursday it will be the Beautiful People vs Madison Rayne
and Brittany in an Evening Gown Match
!

Video: The Beautiful People celebrate Angelina's Title Win

—————

impact3a.jpg

Also, Knux returns to IMPACT - and he has promised he's not coming alone! Who will
arrive with Knux as part of "The Menagerie"? Find out on Thursday night on IMPACT!

Video: The Managerie is coming to IMPACT WRESTLING!

—————

After defeated Abyss, Magnus and Bobby Roode, World Heavyweight Champion Eric Young
is determined to be a true FIGHTING CHAMPION for the fans of TNA Wrestling! Will EY
put the gold on the line again on Thursday's broadcast - and if so, who will get the
World Title shot?
Tune in and find out!

—————

Plus, after Bully Ray and Dixie Carter were both barred from the Impact Zone by MVP,
Bully has let it known he intends to travel to Nashville, Tennessee to visit the
headquarters of TNA Wrestling and Dixie Carter! What does Bully have planned? Will
Dixie be there to try to stop him?
Bully's war against Dixie is coming to TNA
Headquarters - and complete chaos could erupt at the TNA offices!

Video: Who Put Bully Ray Through A Table? DIXIE CARTER!
Video: Bully Ray is coming to Nashville!

—————

[YOUTUBE]stLBROk3r3g[/YOUTUBE]

—————

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV
at 9/8c as the road to “Slammiversary” continues!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Good. I'm going on the 27th. Save it for that date so I can go ape shit and look like a fool on television from 5th row center... in a Rangers' jersey of course. :D

I've never understood why female wrestlers feign embarrassment in matches like this when they get "stripped" down to outfits that are nearly identical to ring gear they normally wear week-after-week. :lmao:

Based on two promos? I mean, I've dug 'em, but weird that they'd announce that sort of thing like that with a guy who hasn't even wrestled for them yet.

Well, Magnus isn't really a top guy, as they're moving him out of the title picture, but I suppose you're partially right.

Flipping through channels and remembered this was on. Watched the evening gown match because I'm a filthy pervert but Tenay hooked me into DVRing the rest of the show with the promise of the Wolves in a ladder match. That shall be the first TNA I've watched in over a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back