• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finding this boring these days

I love wrestling. I love discussing on forums and all the funny posters on them. But we're seeing less and less of that these days. Unless I haven't been invited to the VIP room. Bummer right?

I also hate ***** who think theyre funny because they have 7000 rep after joining last month. Like that MRC.

So i might quit. yay.

I'm tired of the fact, that there have been less and less decent threads to debate about on here. It's one of the reasons that I don't post as much anyway. I enjoy debating with others on here. Thus, why I spend time on the Cena thread, because it seems to be the only place that I can get into debate. Rather then just state my opinion.

You aren't exactly the Hulk Hogan of WZ either 48.

I'm tired of the fact, that there have been less and less decent threads to debate about on here. It's one of the reasons that I don't post as much anyway. I enjoy debating with others on here. Thus, why I spend time on the Cena thread, because it seems to be the only place that I can get into debate. Rather then just state my opinion.

Join the debaters league

Instead of putting them in an exclusive league, why not make them into regular threads?

Exactly... It's kinda ridiculous. I have to join a league for me to get a chance to debate with someone.... Why can't they be on a normal thread...

:rolleyes:. 80% of the threads in the league are topics that already have threads in their relevant sections. Besides, who is to stop someone from taking a debate topic they want to respond to and making it into their own thread?

I might do some of them afterwards. Some have been done and were great topics. But this way you are forced into debating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back