I'm extremely bored.

What do ya think of my siggy, Doc?
I love Cena, so by extension I love it. It's also a really awesome pic.
I think WWE has been getting a bad rep for many years,and unnecessarily I might add. When you see the intensity and grandeur up close and personal,it changes your opinion of the spectacle. However, I live in Houston, a city rich with wrestling history,so when the WWE comes to town,everyone hears about it. It's not uncommon to see people our age walking around in wrestling t-shirts.

Lucky. While wrestling isn't as frowned upon here as it is elsewhere, I still have to be sheepish whenever I tell people I like wrestling. This IS the site of the first KOTR PPV, you know!

I turned my friend Ky (The Lesbian Decepticon™) onto wrestling on Monday. She thinks it's stupid, but still entertaining, so hopefully I can watch it again with her next week.

Also, I can't stop listening to this song!

So Doc,what do you think of this Bella thing? I think Nikki should do a heel turn,leave her sis and be Zack Ryder's valet,at least that's what's gonna happen on my copy of SD V. R 2011

I...don't care. The Bella Twins aren't very good other than their looks. They have THE most uninteresting voices in wrestling. Charisma vacuums. Did you see when they tried announcing once on ECW? It was painful, worse than Savannah or Lauren Mayhew. Zack ryder deserves a diva that's good, or at least not-terrible. Rosa Mendes was perfect for him.

Also, who knew that Europe made songs that weren't The Final Countdown?

I thought the doublemint thing was kinda cute. I like their voices too. For some reason I like Nikki but not Brie. I was tellin my brother that yesterday but he ain't believe I knew which was which

EDIT: The only reason I watch NXT 3 is for A.J, Primo, Matt Striker and Josh Mathews

I love AJ so much. She and Kaitlyn seem to have a bit of a Heterosexual Life Partner relationship going on...

I love AJ so much. She and Kaitlyn seem to have a bit of a Heterosexual Life Partner relationship going on...

Apparently they were traveling together and hit it off in a major gal pal way. I love their interactions on the show. It's also funny that Kaitlyn's pics were put in SSC's thread like right before she debuted on NXT. and she's from Houston,major +++

Yeah, I'm glad they turned her face. I couldn't boo her. She's not very good, but it comes off in a kind of cute and clumsy way. And as said her interactions with AJ are adorable.

Also, AJ and Bryan should become an onscreen couple. Their characters are perfect together.

If Daniel Bryan doesn't shave that grizliness off his face ima kick his fuckin head in. He looks like he owns a large white van

DirtyJosé;2536367 said:
I will try to pop up a meaningful review tomorrow, but I must say that SCW was a great read.

I do get a HUGE kick out of reading that SCW stuff. It does bring a smile to my face. :)
Too bad the NXT replay isn't cooperating with me tonight!! :disappointed:

Dude that BBQ flavor is fucking delicious, college sold them for like a week, and towards the end i decided to grab one, now they're fucking gone :(

I do get a HUGE kick out of reading that SCW stuff. It does bring a smile to my face. :)
DirtyJosé;2536367 said:
I will try to pop up a meaningful review tomorrow, but I must say that SCW was a great read.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. :)

And yeah, that Tetris video is just insane! I love Tetris but I could never play like that. I don't have the coordination.

Also, Zevon_Zion has made THE dumbest post I have EVER seen during my time here. He made me break out the red rep, which is something I never do. Look for it in the "John Cena the biggest heel ever" thread. His first post.

Fuck yeah, I only have one class today. Hopefully I can hang out with friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back