I'm extremely bored.

wrestlemania_xix_6.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Talk about a last ride:lmao:

My favorite part was the brawl in the mall area.

Apparently there's a segment where you just have to run around a mall and wreck as much stuff as possible, including gumball machines, windows, and toy stores.

:lmao: Just awesome.

Yeah, me too.

Currently: Writing the final part of SCW, listening to Neon Indian's CD "Psychic Chasms", and texting Ky to see if she wants to hang out.

Speaking of Ky, it's Spirit Day today!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020164-504083.html

I don't have a purple shirt, but I changed my Facebook profile picture to have a purple overlay and I'm wearing my Rainbow Alliance shirt, which I'm sure works just as well. There's a meeting today. I'm looking forward to it.

Ok, I have now clicked the link and know what spirit day is.

Oh, and have you seen Maxine vs Kaitlin from this week's NXT Doc?

No. I can't watch NXT since the connection here isn't conducive to streaming. Should I seek out the video on WWE.com?

Considering that it's a match that beatures two botched atomic drops, I wouldn't recommend it.

It's on Youtube in HD anyway.

No, but someone posted a video of a cool Minecraft highway thing on SSC's Facebook the other day. SSC's Facebook is hilarious, by the way.

Also:

*shits self*

Maybe I'll try them out one day.

OK, I'm bored again. I thought I was going to go somewhere with a friend but she's disappeared. Talk to me about stuff.

I don't think I've ever had them. They sound nice though.

Oh, that reminds me, I have popcorn I can make. I love popcorn!

Also, Jose, you should read SCW episode 3, and feedback it. There's Goldust in it!

YEAH

So, who else thinks that, whether or not it was really only started to help Linda's campaign, the Stand Up For WWE movement is a good thing? I think that if it can help change the perception of wrestling in the public eye that could only lead to good things. And anyway, it's not like being TV-PG is leading to bad stories or matches. Look at CeNexus, or anything involving Bryan!

YEAH

So, who else thinks that, whether or not it was really only started to help Linda's campaign, the Stand Up For WWE movement is a good thing? I think that if it can help change the perception of wrestling in the public eye that could only lead to good things. And anyway, it's not like being TV-PG is leading to bad stories or matches. Look at CeNexus, or anything involving Bryan!

I think WWE has been getting a bad rep for many years,and unnecessarily I might add. When you see the intensity and grandeur up close and personal,it changes your opinion of the spectacle. However, I live in Houston, a city rich with wrestling history,so when the WWE comes to town,everyone hears about it. It's not uncommon to see people our age walking around in wrestling t-shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back