• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm extremely bored.

That's how I am. People say I have no life? Fuck them, I just french-kissed and felt up a chick.

I'd prefer to have the old one. This thread just kind of evolved into that.

See that's why I liked the Doctor's Office. Whenever plans with friends fell through I could go in there and post about a videogame or wrestling or something and people would be around to talk to.

:lmao:

Oh, I forgot to mention: We did all this to the sweet sounds of Neon Indian's CD "Psychic Chasms". Epic Win doesn't begin to describe.

:lmao: I can't tell if you're joking or not, but yeah she's just a whatthefuckever type of girl. She suggested it! It was actually pretty funny, because neither of us knew what came after "making out". We ended up having to look it up on Yahoo Answers, which said to just do what came naturally. They should have been more specific, but it got figured out in the end. But then her sister called and she had to leave.

Ever hear of Conway Twitty?

As the midnight moon, was drifting through
The lazy sway of the trees,
I saw the look in your eye, looking into the night
Not seeing what you wanted too see
Darling don't say a word, I've already heard,
What your body is saying to mine,
You’ve got a fast move, you got a slow groove, on your mind

You want a man with a slow hand, you want a lover with an easy touch
You want somebody who will spend some time
Not come and go in a heated rush
Baby, believe me, I understand, when it comes to love
You want a slow hand

You gotta have the slow hand, Doc.

DirtyJosé;2539119 said:
Ever hear of Conway Twitty?

Why do I have the urge to post up a Family Guy video?

Also Doc, play COD. That'll kill a few hours. I consumed 5 hours of my time today so I didn't have to wait for work.

Honestly I only use it for Blu Ray discs, and for storing my ferret.

There just aren't really that many great games out anymore for the not-Wii consoles.

Some guy totally just drove full speed into a fire hydrant outside of my place, creating a fountain of water almost two stories high. Thank god for the drunk girls who started dancing in it.

DirtyJosé;2539382 said:
Some guy totally just drove full speed into a fire hydrant outside of my place, creating a fountain of water almost two stories high. Thank god for the drunk girls who started dancing in it.

I'll be there in 2 hours by plane. Get the bong out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back