• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you don't have anything decent to say

It's probably better not to post. All of the best posters on this site recognize that when they can't be funny or entertaining or add anything to a conversation, they don't touch their fucking keyboard.

About 90% of the Cage should learn how to do this.

I wish I hadn't made most of my posts mere seconds after the deed is done.

The interent would be better if people did that, hell the world. The internet is full of failed logic, may have been better if you just kept your mouth shut. I could tell you stories of idiots who should STFU instead of running their mouths.

Doesn't matter what the fuck others think of me, whether I am funny or not, or am adding the thread. I'll post whatever I want as long as it is within the confines of the rules. If you don't like what I have to say don't read my fucking post, simple as.

Doesn't matter what the fuck others think of me, whether I am funny or not, or am adding the thread, I'll post whatever I want as long as it is within the confines of the rules, if you don't like what I have to say don't read my fucking post, simple as.

clippy.gif
Run-on sentence (Consider revising)

Honestly, something that is far more annoying than a huge fail is somebody who constantly decides what is a fail and what isn't. If something sucks that bad just don't fucking post there. You aren't the godamn fail police, you opinion is probably shit and by declaring something a fail only makes it more so.

I wonder why people get so mad over the internet. Over the years I have found trying to relax and not take anything to serious is the better idea, let things roll off your back and move on. I see fails all the time, I just next to never call anybody out on them. I have become more nonconfrontational over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back