A Mass Thank You

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
To everyone so far who has posted in my thread in the sports section. I can't tell you how much it means to have people coming out of the wood work to come post in this thread. Frankly, I thought I came up with a decent, unfortunately somewhat limited topic, as it pertains to American Sports. However, now with your posting, it's only second to SSC in terms of post count. However, I know for a fact that it's the best thread, in terms of quality. Not because of anything of my part, but because of you all, and the people who have posted in this thread. Folks like IDR, Stormy, Papa, Chi, Peep, I can go on really. This thread is going the way it is because of your information. If you haven't received my rep, please feel free to post in here, and let me know.

And if you haven't posted here yet, here's the link

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=126260

Anything you can add is greatly appreciated. As I do appreciate the fantastic posters who have already posted in this thread

I wish I could post in there, but I know very little, to nothing about the topic.

I realized that after I put it. It could be a little polarizing.

The reason I write this all now is because I'm unsure how long my internet will hold up. I'll do everything I can to come back on, and post in other folk's threads. That said, I just don't know how long I'll be on here for today and tomorrow

I'm just very lacking in sports I can't watch properly Tenta, nothing on the topic. However I liked your Movies and Television thread.

That's why I went with my gaming topic. I won't get me anywhere but it already got more attention than I thought it would.

Just as I was finishing up my post in your thread, I hit something and deleted the fucking thing. Blue I feel your pain, I remember you posting the other day that happing to you too!

Tenta, I'll go back at it tomorrow to pissed to retype that shit tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back