If you could date one famous person blah blah blah who would it be.

Simple question.

Some people's answer I think I see coming from a mile away but some idk some may surprise me.

Mine is easy to know from what I said ealier

Taylor Swift.

So others lets hear it.

Ok, now, before I answer, I want clarification here. You said "date". Do you mean to suggest we'd have a continuing, committed, serious relationship to this person? Or did you really mean to say "If you could fuck one famous person..."?

That's two totally different answers.

Fuck you Rob, that was my answer. Now I'll have to go with......

I don't know, most celebrities you would fuck but actually having to date them would get annoying. Ah screw it, Emma Watson. pretend Rob never answered and I was being original.

Fuck you Rob, that was my answer. Now I'll have to go with......

I don't know, most celebrities you would fuck but actually having to date them would get annoying. Ah screw it, Emma Watson. pretend Rob never answered and I was being original.

No, I believe I answered first.

[youtube]Yjqb3AKndYc[/youtube]

Dude, would you? Think about it. Gone probably 10 months out of the year doing whatever it is they do. Paparazi in your face 24/7, bugging the shit out of you while you try to fucking buy groceries at the market. Supermarket tabloids constantly pissing you off by printing articles about how she cheated on you, or how she's gotten fat, or how you fucked her sister, etc.

It's not worth it, man. A one night stand, sure. Maybe you get your picture on TMZ.com, worse case scenario. But an extended relationship? No thank you.

None, then.

You mean you wouldn't date her? :wtf:

emma-watson-2.jpg

Dude, would you? Think about it. Gone probably 10 months out of the year doing whatever it is they do. Paparazi in your face 24/7, bugging the shit out of you while you try to fucking buy groceries at the market. Supermarket tabloids constantly pissing you off by printing articles about how she cheated on you, or how she's gotten fat, or how you fucked her sister, etc.

It's not worth it, man. A one night stand, sure. Maybe you get your picture on TMZ.com, worse case scenario. But an extended relationship? No thank you.

Well with Taylor Swift I could A.Go on tour with her and stuff.

B. She from what I see never has much neg press. Worst crap she has had to deal with was the dang Jonas Brother crap.

C. She wouldn't cheat on me so i wouldn't care about the rumors.

D. What sister...lol she only has a brother.

so I still say yea. I'd date one and it be her.

Emma Watson is an unbelievably bad choice. Mine used to be a resolute Jessica Simpson, but she's let herself go. Maybe Kate Beckinsale.

I'm going off the charts here... so be kind !!!

I'd want to date either Chelsea Clinton or Jenna & Barbara Bush (the kid, not the old lady).

Think about it - all three are attractive in their own ways - even Chelsea who really grew up to be a decent looking woman.

But aside from all that, I want to like the people I eventually would consider my in-laws, since you said "date".

I can't imagine there being a more interesting set of in-laws than a former president and first lady.

Plus, you just know George Bush has some serious stories to tell and I would love to smoke a joint with Bill Clinton and hear the infamous Oval Office story.

Then, there's the Hillary Clinton factor. Man, what I would love to ask that woman. What did she really do when she found out about Bill's BJ ?? What does she really think of Obama ??

Anyway... not the hottest chicks, but ones I think I could get along with great and enjoy their families even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back