If you could date one famous person blah blah blah who would it be.

I have no problem with girls with no tits. To be honest I prefer a girl who has a nice body, but I like faces best, strangely enough. I just want a really cute girl, and Emma Watson is it.

Well, looky there. MF is gay, and has better taste in women than all of you

Heh. I don't really see what's so hot about Beyonce though. I mean, she's certainly attractive, but hot? I don't see it.

Now, since this has ultimately devolved into a "who would you fuck" conversation, I have an answer.

600full-kari-byron.jpg

Yuuuuuummmmmm.

Heh. I don't really see what's so hot about Beyonce though. I mean, she's certainly attractive, but hot? I don't see it.

Now, since this has ultimately devolved into a "who would you fuck" conversation, I have an answer.

600full-kari-byron.jpg

Yuuuuuummmmmm.

I honestly don't see what is so great about her. Read your first paragraph Dex and you have my feelings over Kari Byron.

A fine selection Dexter. Me, Dexter, and MF have the best taste in women. We like girls who look like girls,notten year old boys.

Just saw OILs post. Him too.

I honestly don't see what is so great about her. Read your first paragraph Dex and you have my feelings over Kari Byron.

A lot of people don't see the attraction of Kari Byron, and I kinda understand that. She's a nerd chick, and I think she mostly appeals to nerdy guys. I, most certainly, am a nerdy guy.

Also, it helps if you're into redheads, and I very much am.

Why with your Beyonce M_F? She is quite attractive, but not the best of them all. I have two that I would love to date & would only be decided at the toss of a coin:

Erin McNaught

R4E10O2P_large.jpg

Tarja Turunen [former lead singer of Nightwish]

tarja_turunen_15.jpg

I don't see how you guys can go for those stick thin girls. I always feel like I'm about to break them in half. I'm not saying I'm a chubby chaser, but I do like some curves, and exposed ribs are not sexy.

meh, she could stand to gain a bit of weight, I dont dig stick figures either. She isnt TOO bad though, borderline. The boobs and face are nice enough to make up for the lack of weight,and thusly, lack of ability to take dick properly.

I don't see how you guys can go for those stick thin girls. I always feel like I'm about to break them in half. I'm not saying I'm a chubby chaser, but I do like some curves, and exposed ribs are not sexy.

What he said. You need something to grab onto whilst you thrust.

However, here are another two women who dont have as much meat on them that I'd like to share mine with. Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy [on the left] & Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil [on the right]:

Angela_Gossow__Arch_Enemy__e_Cristina_Scabbia__Lacuna_Coil__1_.jpg

Gemma Atkinson used to be bigger, but for whatever reason wanted to lose weight. Then, she lost her boobs.. thus why they're fake now. Used to be that size REAL. Those were the days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back