If you could date one famous person blah blah blah who would it be.

Taylor Hanson. Man she was cute.

big_Taylor%20Hanson01.jpg

(Yes, this was a joke. But upon making the joke I realized how much this fucker looks like Amy Smart in this picture... can never look at her the same way again now.)

Eh, I don't have any celebrity I'd want to date.

I'd fuck a load of them, though.

I have way too many celebrity crushes... it's not even funny. But to answer the question "What's the one celebrity I would want to date". If I had to pick someone close to my age. I'd pick Miranda Cosgrove (16). Although, I like Jennette McCurdy (17) and Selena Gomez (17) way more, I pick Miranda for the simple fact that she seems like a person who would like a shy, soft spoken guy like me. If I had to say who I'd want to have sex with, close to my age, then I'd say Jennette McCurdy, but that's a different discussion.

Well I assume that this is still open to people who have already passed away right? Well I would to date Groucho Marx :p Again as some have pointed out it would probably all end horribly- he would be work obsessed and probably not too funny to actually live with but yeah, those early dates when he would be trying to impress me? :)

Other than this I would maybe go for David Niven (always was a bit of a sucker for the old fashioned gentleman socialite) and I am sure he would treat me well. Fairly attractive too in his early days as well, and I am sure with his stories there would never be an akward silence :)

Aw, nice job Lee. I like her, why do people think she is ugly!?

I'd say Emma Watson in a heartbeat because she is the hottest chick in history and her accent is unbelievably amazing. Not to mention she's Hermione. But that relationship would be illegal and I just don't want all that.

So Miley Cyrus, since she's closer to my age.

Hugh Jackman or David Archuleta, for sure. Beyonce if I was straight. But honestly I'd date any famous person, to get noticed :)

I love Teddy, but he isn't famous enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back