If you can bring back 5 wrestlers

Trezadave said:
Jeff Hardy
Stone cold
The Rock
Steve Blackman
Scott Hall
Looks like you just joined so I won't come down on you this time, but please take some time to read the comments I made throughout the forum. When making a list please include including reasons why you want a certain wrestler back and not just simply list them. A list by itself is spam and won't generate much discussion.

1- Stone Cold Austin
WWE hasnt been the same without him. WWEs best days were when austin was on full time.

2- The Rock
Same rasons as Austin

3- Brock Lesner
He was the whole package and was really impressive and had a massive future infront of him

4/5- Dudley Boyz
Best tag team WWEs ever had and would be great to come back and help save RAWs tag divison

Five wrestlers I would bring back are:

1) Jesus, because he was underused in the WWE & if brought back, he could make a big impact.

2) Lance Storm, because he is a very solid veteran wrestler that could do great in the new ECW.

3) Mark Jindrak, because he has talent & still has a lot of potential.

4) Billy Kidman, because he very talented & probably 1 of the best Cruiserweights the WWE has had.

5) Spike Dudley, because he could help out the Cruiserweight Division in the WWE.

Okay, enough is enough. I don't want to close this thread because it has potential to generate discussion, but if people keep making lists without explaining their choices I am going to have to start deleting posts and maybe even close this thread. I appreciate everyone who took the effort to explain your choices, and this doesn't really apply to you. If the rest of you refuse to follow the rules and continue to spam, it will result in you being banned.

So...NO MORE SPAM!

1.Brock Lesnar - cuz he wuz unbeatable and way more of a monster than Batista will ever be. Brock Lesnar was not the future of the WWE he wuz the WWE. His finisher the F-5 is tha bestest finisher ever and it even beats The Tombstone Pile Driver finisher.

2.Chris Jericho - he wuz cool and really entertaining and he beat Stone Cold and The Rock in the same day to become the first Undisputed Champion. Chris Jericho wuz amazing on tha mic and I luv when he traps ppl in The Walls Of Jericho.

3.The Rock - who could not miss The Rock he wuz the most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment he wuz a real fan favorite. And The Rock would attract way more ppl to watch the WWE.

4.Stone Cold - who can forget about the Texas rattlesnake Stone Cold Stece Austin a tough SOB but the bad thing is his neck could break again and he has an injury in his knee but I hop he finds someway to overcome that because he's the biggest trash talkin, beer drinkin, tough SOB in the WWE.

5.Jeff Hardy - his death defying moves R freakin tight and who can forget about the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs matches he's been in and he would make a great addition to the smackdown roster so him and Matt Hardy could win the WWE SmackDown titles.

1. Stone Cold- I think he could still have a couple great matches in him. He's younger than Undertaker and taker still puts on great ones.

2. Brock Lesnar- One of the most dominant superstars to ever come right into the title picture. It was stupid how he left to play football and then got cut from the team.

3. Chris Jericho- I still don't know why he was "fired". He was a great heel wrestler, amazing on the mic, and one of my favorites of today.

4. The Rock- Possibly the best mic performer of all time. Great in the ring, was always capable of putting on a good match, and funny as hell.

5. Eddie Guerrero- Great entertainer, amazing on the mic, before he died was my second favorite on Smackdown. R.I.P.

5 guys i would bring back 3 of them from dx

1.The Rock
2. Stone Cold
3. X-pac
4. Roaddogg
5. BA Billy gun

I think this list varies a bit if we can bring back guys from career ending injuries and or death. Right now my number one guy to bring back would be

1 - The Rock. Wrestling just hasn't been the same without the smack talking, electrifying entertainer. The Rock was probably the most charismatic wrestler ever.

2 - Brett Hart - One of the best technical wrestlers ever. He always put on a good show, and he made his opponents look better by being in the same ring as them. This is of course premised upon "bringing back" in a fantasy manner rather than "what five guys currently out of the WWE who could wresler would you like back".

3. Chris Jericho - Jericho was a great wrestler, and in recent years second only to the Rock in his promos. He was underutilized by the WWE but he's another guy that simply made wrestling more fun to watch.

4. Steve Austin - Much like Hart this is based on being able to undo injuries etc. He was one of the great personalities to frequent the wrestling ring, and gave all us fans some memorable matches. Like the Rock, Jericho and Hart, wrestling is currently poorer without him.

5. Owen Hart - he experienced a tragic demise. He was a great wrestler and I thought the matches between him and Brett were some of the best that the WWE ever put on. Owen did it all, the high flying movies as well as the technical mat style.

Honourable mention to Brock Lesner who would be my first substitution if we're talking strickly about guys who could still wrestle rather than pure fancy. I thought Lesner had a lot of potential and he seemed to cut his run short.

1- The Rock

2- Eddie Guerrero

3- Dusty Rhodes

4- Stone Cold

5- Andre The Giant

rkolover09 said:
1.Eddie Guerrero
2.Brock Lesnar
3.Healthy Stone Cold Steve Austin
4.The Rock
5.Bret Hart...In his younger years

Hey thats the same as mine in different order!

1-davey boy smith-he was undoubtablyone of the best to never have a world title
2-eddie guerrero- he was even close to being done in his career and it sucked he was takin away the way he was
3-muhammad hassan-just because iwas a hugefan he was the ultimate heelthats what wwe needs
4-owen hart-same as guerrero so much talent left b4 they died
5-chris jericho-like everyone else has said the wwe needs him right now he could be the one to carry them right now in this time of need the total package

The Rock - Need I say more? No one entertains like The Rock. No one.

Bret Hart - Favorite since I was a kid. No one can work a wrestling match like the Hitman.

Chris Jericho - We are a sorely lacking wrestling world without Chris Jericho. He's the total package.

Christian back to WWE - I always liked Christian, and with him being in TNA it's essentially like him being gone from wrestling to me.

Hulk Hogan - Sorry, but I'll always mark out for Hogan guys. :)

5: gangrel
4: rowdy roddy piper
3:jeff hardy
2: eddie (RIP)
1: Y2J

5.dynamite kid
4.Y2J
3.Christian(WWE)
2.Big Van Vader
1.Brock Lesnar

Stone Cold Steve Austin - He is my favourite wrestler of ALL time EVER!!! WWE had better days with Good old Austin 3:16 in it!!!
The Rock - I love him also and he is a good wreslter and I would love to see him back.
Hulk Hogan - He is wicked! I love his theme tune and the actions he does and he's a really good wrestler.
Bret The Hitman Hart - I would love him to beat the crap out of Vince McMahon lol
Tazz - I loved him being commentator with Michael Cole, they used to have their little arguments on commentary it was soooo funny. And Michael cole and Tazz come as a pair and it isn't right without him on Friday Night SmackDown!

wow, I am amazed at the amount of younger people here who are good entertainers or big names. These are the ones cheering Cena it seems....

My picks would be

Taz - Back to wrestling, not to announcing. I would love to see him fight against quite a few people on the roster...in fact....didn't him and Rey have a storyline going on about 10 years ago that they never finished?

Jerry Lynn - Amazing talent that they didn't know how to book. Pretty sad really. His matches with RVD were electrifying. He is a great entertainer that no one knew how to use.

Ultimo Dragon - Pretty much the same as Lynn. They had someone amazing, and had no idea how to use him properly.

Essa Rios - Great high flyer who has seemingly disappeared off the radar after a short stint with TNA

Right To Censor - One of the best gimmicks ever. Notable heat, and funny as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back