If you can bring back 5 wrestlers

Top Five right now:

1 Randy Savage: He deserves one last angle in the company he helped build. A fued with Orton would be sweet.

2. Rhino- ship him off to the new ECW and have him kill Test in a nast feud.

3. Christain- He would return and go directly into a feud with Edge for WWE title on Raw. The Fans would turn him into the next Rock.

4. Chris Jericho- Smackdown's savior.

5. Dudleys as one vote= ECW needs them...Tag Team Wrestling need them.

Bret Hart (at his prime)
Ricky Steamboat (same)
Owen Hart (if only)
Eddie
and wCw so the wwe would be forced to actually show wrestling an not ridiculas promos an skits (i no its not a wrestler but are desperetly needed imo)

in no certain order...

- the rock

- chris jericho

- the hardy boyz w/ Lita (thats a must)

- brock lesnar

- steve austin

sadly enough i'm going against the grain and not saying that stone cold should come back. he's really beaten up, though i'd love it but i don't really would like to see him like ric flair.

1) The Rock - I mean come on! Though he might've left WWE, I still say that he would be welcome with open arms, especially with this lack of creativity that WWE has at the moment.

2) Brock Lesnar - I have to say that he has the ability to become an icon in this new generation of wrestling, and we really need one right now.

3) Goldberg - He's just explosive. Plus he's the bridge from the 90's icons to the new generation of wrestlers. Also there's a couple of dream matches that he could pull off.

4) Dudley Boys - Really WWE needs to jump start their tag team division. Dudley Boys are a classic and they aren't seen as has-beens, they still have that electricity about them and i think that they could help bring in new tag teams to help WWE in their lack of creativity.

5) Jeff Hardy - About the same reason as the dudley boys. WWE would push him as a singles wrestler, frankly because he didn't get the chance that he deserved before he got into trouble with WWE. Afterwards he would join up with Matt Hardy to help the Dudley Boys jump start the tag team division.

1. The rock- hes great, great wrestler and mic skills, hes hillarious

2. Stone cold- Great he should come back and go for a belt, (healthy tho)

3. Eric Bischoff- He was the best general manager out of them all, and he made some good matches and created the elimination chamber

4- Dudley boys- Wwe needs to revive tag team division, they got male cheerleaders as the tag champs

5 Jeff hardy- Same as above

YourThrone said:
Mine are:

Goldberg (Absolutely number one)
Stone cold
Eddie Guerrero
Eric Bischoff
Dusty Rhoades
Dusty Roads!? LMAO! Why dat old washed up sorry hag? He's worser than saggy ass Flair!

J-Slim said:
Dusty Roads!? LMAO! Why dat old washed up sorry hag? He's worser than saggy ass Flair!

What the hell are you talking about dude? first Dusty Rhoades probably has more charisma than most of the wrestlers do and secondly I'm talking with Dusty Rhoades in his glory days. because you don't like him, don't tell me I can't like him.

YourThrone said:
What the hell are you talking about dude? first Dusty Rhoades probably has more charisma than most of the wrestlers do and secondly I'm talking with Dusty Rhoades in his glory days. because you don't like him, don't tell me I can't like him.
OK Like Him. I hate him and those old Flair Glory Days of Dusty Rhodes. I don't even know if he was even a bit good back then in tha Flair Days. (Flair Days means the old days)

Bret Hart - the best ever
King Kong Bundy - best heel ever
Hulk Hogan - 80's style
Randy Savage- also one of the best heels
Goldberg - as an unbeatable monster

bret hart
the rock
stone cold
goldberg
brock lesnar
and tag team dudleyz + (i hope hardy is cumin bak to lead to dudleyz vs hardyz and even edge and christian...lol) christian is doing well in tna unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back