If you can bring back 5 wrestlers

Chris Jericho - Very entertaining. Good wrestler

The Rock - Very charismatic and funny. Overall, "electrifying"

Brock Lesnar - One of the few heavyweights who are somewhat technical.

Eddie Guererro - Taken too soon. Played his role great, whether it be face or heel.
He knew how to get a reaction and he was entertaining to watch in the ring as well.

Muhammad Hassan - Was a great heel. He was screwed over and he should be given a 2nd chance. He was really good at playing his character.

1. Rhyno-had potential,would be good champion, and I loved his fued with Jericho during the ECW invasion

2.Jeff Hardy-Could finally bring back the fast,tlc, ladder, and tables matches

3.Jericho-loved when he was undisputed Champ and fueded with Triple H, he had great mic skills

4.Brock lesnar-could play any role as heel or babyface great

5.Dudley boys-would be the only real tag team (who are the tag team champs on RAW anyway? seems like a lost cause)

My picks;
For WWE Raw and Smackdown
5. X Pac
4. The New Age Outlaws
3. K Kwick
2. Christian
1 Chris Jericho

For the new ECW
5. Raven
4. Lance Storm
3. Blue Meanie
2. Dudley Boyz
1. Rhyno

1)jeff hardy
2)cactus jack
3)chris jericho
4)road dogg
5)i know it already happened but still........you will know who this.......S*ck it!!!!

5. The Rock- he had the best mic skills of all time.
4. Razor Ramon- classic matches, in the top 3 best IC champs ever
3. Stone Cold- What can you say except hes one of the best ever
2. Jericho- WWE is in serious need of one more top face, especially on raw, DX isnt gonna last, Cena is a 'tweener now, Jericho would be the man.
1. Bret Hart- the perfect wrestler... the man, period end of story.

5.Eddie Guerrero-Nice wrestler.Good mic skills.He knew how to play heel or face great.
4.Sean Waltman-NICE WRESTLER....Wether he was jobbing as the 1.2.3 kid or actually winning his matches were very entertaining.
3.Road Dogg-This dogg got skills.He has amazing mic skills...great charisma and he can wrestle.
2.Christian Cage-Talk about charisma and energy.But then again they wont use him to his full potential and this dude has alot of potential...
1.Brock Lesnar-This dude can wrestle.He has great strength.He has ok mic skills.There not all that.He has been in great matches.

1.Chris Jericho-Just had real great charisma, and was talented in the ring.
2.Eddie Guerrero-Him lying, cheating, and stealing was very entertaining, had great mic skills, and a tight wrestler
3.Brock Lesnar-Was a very great wrestler on the WWE Roster, a very great heel, and just a overall good wrestler
4.Rhyno-It's sad how the WWE misused him, i guess they underrated him, thought i was a fan of his.
5.Jeff Hardy-His high-flying moves were sweet, I'd like him to come back for a Hardy Boyz reunion.

How many like the fact that Hulk Hogan is returning to wrestling with his daughter Brooke Hogan and how many think that Randy Orton can beat Hogan
as the legend killer

YRIOSZAPTO said:
How many like the fact that Hulk Hogan is returning to wrestling with his daughter Brooke Hogan and how many think that Randy Orton can beat Hogan
as the legend killer

well idk, i think hogan should of hung up the boots awhile ago, but a lot of people are gonna watch summerslam just because of hogan returning to the ring, and personally i think rko will beat hogan

JKO said:
Which is why we loved him:headbanger:

who doesnt like some huge man...come to the ring with great military type music, who seems unstoppable...athletic to..jus break someone in half, i think its great
His matches were boring and predictable.
We have seen it all before.

My 5 Wrestlers 2 bring back...weeeeellllll...ok got it
1.stone cold steve austin without his back injury
2.The Rock...Healthy
3.Well I'm counting a tag team as 1 so The hardy boyz
4.Brock lesnar...man i cant believe we gotta wait til 2010 4 him 2 come back!
5.X-Pac...Dude none of u guys put him as 1 so i gotta do it...and if he comes he has to join wit DX...If there still together!
6.Man 5 isnt enough i jus got 1 more and that is...The ayatollah of rock and rolla!...Y2J Chris jericho...ok now im done

From back in the day (Dead Or Alive)
1. Dusty Rhodes (no polka dots)
2. Bret "The Hitman" Hart
3. "Ravishing" Rick Rude
4. Mr. Perfect
5. Bobby "The Brain" Heenen

Present.
1. Jeff Hardy
2. The Dudleys
3. Christian
4. Chris Jericho
5. Taz ( The Human Suplex Machine. Not the Fat Announcer guy)

1: Eddie Guerrero
2:Y2J
3:Jeff Hardy
4:Mr.Ass
5:those are the only ones I care about, someone else can pick my fifth.

1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.brock Lesnar
3.Zack Gowen
4.Jeff Hardy
5.The Rock

I gotta go with

1. Sting (even though he never was in WWE)
2. Christian
3. Goldberg
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Chavo (as a wrestler)

1. Y2J Chris Jericho - If jericho came back and was allowed a long face title reign which he never got previously the man could be as iconic as Austin or the rock, great mike skills and the lionsault and walls of jericho wer great finishers.
2.Eddie Guerrero - Self Explanatory, Eddie deserved at least 5 more years in the buisness 2 cement his legend.
3.Christian - Would be a way better champ than Cena with more charisma and a better finisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back