If you can bring back 5 wrestlers

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by lalakerz, Jun 2, 2006.

1. lalakerz

lalakerz Fusion is back baby!!

If you can bring back 5 wrestlers who would they be?
    Mine are:

1)Brock Lesnar- Great in the ring & one of the best heels EVER! He was the most destructive around and WWE obviously liked him b/c they let him beat Big Show,Rock,Hulk Hogan,Undertaker,etc.
    2)Goldberg- Destructive and just a good edition to the show! WWE obviously liked him too... letting him beat Triple H, Lesnar, Jerico
    3)Stone Cold-Do I really have to say it? The best ever
    4)The Rock-Great in the ring, BEST MIC SKILLS EVER, what's not to like about him?
    5)Jeff Hardy-I miss all of those high flying, suicidal moves! Risk was entertaining! Plus I'd like to see the Hardy Boyz re-unite!

2. Eradicate

Eradicate Dark Match Winner

In their prime?

In no order:

The Rock
    Ricky Steamboat
    Bret Hart
    Ric Flair
    Jimmy Snuka

3. FLUFF

FLUFF Guest

These are from there prime, not from what they are now, so...

Macho MAn
    Scot Hall
    Andre the Giant
    Steamboat (Best wrestler ever!)
    Lesnar

4. Ipswichicon

Ipswichicon Pre-Show Stalwart

The Rock
    Steve Austin
    Bret Hart
    Jake "the snake" Roberts
    Phsyco Sid (I know)
    :wwf:

5. rich42685

rich42685 Guest

Hmm.. 5 wrestlers..im not gonna pick a bunch of 40 year old + guys who'll never wrestle again..im gonna pick guys that are still usable and talented..

1. Christian
    2. Jeff Hardy
    3. Brock Lesnar
    4. Rhyno (has anyone in wrestling ever been more scarred by horrible writers?)
    5. I'm gonna count a tag team as 1 vote...3D...esp since there are no REAL tag teams on Raw at all.

6. 1. The Rock
    2. Bret Hart(if he was healthy and able to wrestle)
    3. Brock Lesnar
    4. goldberg
    5. A healthy stone cold steve austin

7. [ WALKER ]

[ WALKER ] Guest

1) Brock Lesnar (that is the only wrestling i am gonna suggest, the following will be non-wrestlers)
    2) Randy Savage
    3) Jake Roberts
    4) Ricky Steamboat
    5) Bret Hart

8. Dennis Flux

Dennis Flux Dark Match Jobber

Bring back five wrestlers hmm...

Owen Hart
    Curt Hennig
    Hawk
    Davey Boy Smith
    Brian Pillman

9. varan619

varan619 Dark Match Winner

Exactly what I was thinking 'cept my list had Eddie instead of Hawk. Not that I consciously chose to not bring Hawk back, just wasn't one of the first five I thought of. I figure, if I had the power, I'd use it to maximum ability.

10. THTRobtaylor

THTRobtaylor Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist

Why pick dead guys? No point at all unless you are Papa Shango and even he was so inept but to mess up the resurrections...

My 5 (living)

5: Randy Savage: Good for one last major WWE Feud, probably vs Cena..
    4: Brock: Lots of untapped potential still, and a major "Holy ****" moment when he debuts...
    3: Christian: As above but on a much larger scale...
    2: Hassan: It's perfect timing right now, while Taker is reeling from the loss to "The Indiana Jones IV Villain Wannabe" (oh sorry he already beat Kahli) Hassan shows up as his "REAL" boss...
    1: Chris Jericho: By any means it takes, get this guy back NOW!!! WWE seriously needs his mic skills and his persona, be it on RAW or Smackdown... If they strike now, Jericho could easily be the next 2 years of WWE...

11. 1. The Rock
    2. Stone Cold
    3. Scott Hall
    4. Randy Savage
    5. The original D-X

12. IMmortalGreatOnE

IMmortalGreatOnE Occasional Pre-Show

Brock Lesnar
    Goldberg
    Jesus
    Muhammad Hassan
    Nathan Jones

13. Moon Knight

Moon Knight Original Prince of Darkness

5.Mankind
    4.Bret Hart
    3.The Rock
    2.Ricky Steamboar
    1. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Best Ever)

5 wrestlers I never want back

5.Brock Lesnar
    4.Kevin Nash
    3.Jeff Jarrett
    2.Scott Steiner
    1. MUHAMMAD HASSAN!!!

14. JKO

JKO Guest

Austin...If Flair and Taker can put on decent matches, so can austin..His character will draw enuough fans.

Jeff Hardy...say what u want, the man is great..id bring him back

y2J..top 10 in the wwe overall, he is the totally package..they need this man

Hassan..it sucks that politics kept this man off of WWE..he was the next thing to the Rock..he was good in the ring, great mic skills, i liked him bring this man back...

Mordecai...I actaully liked this man, if Khali can sit around and push people around how come it was sooooo bad when this Mordecai did it

15. Frost

Frost Dark Match Jobber

1. Steve Austin
    2. The Rock
    3. Jeff Hardy
    4. Chris Jericho
    5. Mordecai (I actually saw something forming with the Undertaker here. Light vs. Dark)

I don't know why so much folks want Goldberg back. He was nothing but a powerhouse. Every hit he took he just shook it off, then picked up his opponents like ragdolls and gave them a modified powerslam. That's all he was. Nothing but powerslams and spears with occasional kicks.

16. JKO

JKO Guest

Which is why we loved him:headbanger:

who doesnt like some huge man...come to the ring with great military type music, who seems unstoppable...athletic to..jus break someone in half, i think its great

17. peopleschamp

peopleschamp Championship Contender

For anyone else posting in this thread, please indicate why you want to bring these wrestlers back and what implications they will have and don't simply just make a list of names. This is a discussion forum and not "make a list" forum and we do not encourage spam. TYVM

18. navdeep-uppa

navdeep-uppa Dark Match Jobber

this is in order

1. brock lesnar
    2. goldberg
    3. keivn Nash
    4. lux luger
    5. the rock

i would pick stone cold steve austin but he is injured and unhealthy

1 wrester i wantr to quit

1. RIC FLAIR WAY TO OLD TO WRETSLE

Dude, did you even bother reading my post, or are you simply ignoring it? No warnings this time but plz follow the rules bcuz not doing so could result in being banned.

THE MODERATOR

19. randy_orton

randy_orton Vince Russo's Protoge

1. Y2J Chris Jericho - One of the best performers on the mic in this generation.

2. Jeff Hardy - If only to get a decent Tag Team back into WWE.

3. New Age Outlaws - One of the best Tag Teams in
    wrestling at the moment.

4. Rhyno - GORE!!!!!! (noting more needs to be said)

5. Christopher Daniels - This guy is a god and the only reason he wasnt given a chance in WWE was because he can deliver a better pedigree than HHH

20. A-Train: A-Train has grown into one of the best big men of this generation. He went to All Japan and then to New Japan after he was released and he’s just not the same guy anymore. His current work amazes me: his move set has been optimized, he’s not afraid to bump for smaller guys and he can do so without making himself look weak (like Vader), his selling is tremendous and he’s got a charismatic in-ring presence. Mark my words: he will be the big man of this era.

Dan Puder: The WWE didn’t give him any chances. He was really coming into his own under Heyman’s guidance in OVW and he could draw a new crowd if handled properly. Hell, he’s already got natural grudge feuds ready with Kurt Angle (Puder was trained by the man Angle defeated to go to the Olympics and of course there was the Kimura incident) and with Chris Benoit (Puder wants to be the new crippler). His MMA skills and aggressiveness could make him something special.

Rhyno: The WWE really missed the boat with Rhyno. He’s a monster but he’s not a giant. Rhyno could have been a new breed of monster and he could work both as a face and a heel.

Chris Jericho: The WWE needs all “charismatic guys who can go at it in the ring as well” they can get right now. Jericho can work as a great face or heel and, despite his rather failed WWE run, he can put new talent over.

Mohammed Hassan: With some adaptations, Hassan can work as a heated heel or an over face. His mic skills were above average and his in-ring work wasn’t all that bad. With some training, he could be someone special.

21. Trance Metaphor

Trance Metaphor Floundering in Mid-Card Hell

1. Eddie Guerrero - It's pretty obvious. He was a tremendous entertainer and one of the best wrestlers to ever step foot in the WWE ring. He had great technical skills, aerial skills and just all-around everything. I was glad that he won the WWE Championship at least once in his career. He was hilarious too.

2. Tazz - He's my favourite wrestler of all-time. That's not the only reason why I'd love to see him return to the ring. He was always the little guy in ECW that overcame the big guys and posed as a major threat to anyone. He revolutionized the 'attitude' of ECW as much as Sabu and RVD revolutionized high risk maneuvers. It was a shame that the WWE misused him just because of his size. He had the mic skills, the intensity, the technical skills and an amazing set of suplexes. He was the only WWE wrestler under WWE contract to win the ECW World Heavyweight Championship and fight then-WWE Champion Triple H on Smackdown in an interpromotional match. I just wish he didn't have any injuries or else he'd still probably be able to compete from time to time like Lawler.

3. Brock Lesnar - He had everything. He had the intensity, the endurance and the strength to tangle with anyone in the WWE. He was a freakin' monster and man-handled people, which was something that the WWE was simply missing. The thing is, Lesnar had actual in-ring skills, because he was also a former NCAA Champion and his Manster image went over with the fans. In a short time, he held the WWE Championship three times already and if that's not impressive, look at all the matches that he had. He took out The Rock cleanly and he took out the Undertaker cleanly.

4. Bret "The Hitman" Hart - He was my favourite WWF wrestler of all-time. He had the influence and the technical skills that made him display so much passion for wrestling. Very few were able to defeat Bret Hart and because of his endurance, he was able to win the WWF Championship five times. He did it all in the ring and he was one of the only wrestlers that could go toe-to-toe with Stone Cold Steve Austin and not be intimidated. Bret Hart had a lot of classic matches and made wrestling look like hard work (which it really is) instead of some regular show for entertainment. He made the WWF title pretty prestigious while he had it too.

5. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Stone Cold brought the attitude to the WWF and pretty much made everyone mark out with his signature -- The Stone Cold Stunner. He's a multi-time Royal Rumble winner and multi-time WWF Champion. He was at Wrestlemanias when he won his WWF titles a couple of times too. Not a lot of superstars have that. He also had the influence much like Bret Hart and really elevated the WWF to look much more 'hardcore.' He brought a whole new meaning to WWF wrestling and beat the best and most popular superstars during his time. He was just exciting to watch and has that instant recognition as an icon.

22. lalakerz

lalakerz Fusion is back baby!!

Yea I agree... Puder was a great wrestler in my opinion and I saw a future for him... He entered the Rumble in 05 3rd, then quickly got eliminated and like made only one more appearence on Smackdown! They should bring him back to smackdown to fued with people like Finlay,Lashley,maybe even someone like Matt Hardy

23. hhh_#1fan

hhh_#1fan Guest

kevin nash
    brock lesnar
    goldberg
    bret hart
    stone cold

24. peopleschamp

peopleschamp Championship Contender

Warning for spam!

25. TaylorMac

TaylorMac Guest