Top 5 Wrestlers in Japan

Rzarectah

Occasional Pre-Show
This thread is about who are your top 5 wrestlers in Japan, keep in mind that this includes guys like Black Tiger (Eddie Guerrero) and Pegausus Kid (Chris Beniot). Here is mine.

5. Jinsei Shinaki a.k.a. Hakushi: I really like this guys overall style and gimmick, he really impresses me every time he gets in the ring.

4. Great Muta: Probably one of the best overall gimmicks of all time. Sometimes the audience would get scared when he would wrestle close to them. Also a very good big man who is extremly quick and agile for his size.

3. Black Tiger (Eddie Guerrero) A very productive 3 years for Eddie when he was Black Tiger, he really improved his in ring skill and had some fantastic matches in NJPW. A definitive period in Eddies career.

2. Jushin "Thunder" Liger: One of the greatest of all time in my opinion, really could do it on another level and really elevate his opponents with him.

1. Hayabusa: My favorite wrestler, and in my estimation, the best. Has been in too many great matches to count, and is one of the toughest wrestlers his size that I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back