• tdigle

• jmt225

• fromthesouth

• Marquis

• TM

• Becker

• Other (List who)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Spunky and Marquis have talent, I don't think anyone can deny that.

Spunky as a mod would be fairly awesome.

Some would like to though.

If CM gets it, I say Spunky or Marquis.

Damn straight. Im tellin ya. We need to promote people who DONT try to make a name for themselves by being *****. they contribute heavily, but do it as much for everyone ELSE and for the forums, not for themselves.

Spunky,Marquis. two I would push to the absolute top of the list.

prim k dface said:
Spunky, The people's mod.

:lmao:

Wow, im an idiot.

BTW, I was suggesting Jake get the G mod spot.

as for NWS. I would be down with Spunky getting it. A man of good, fair judgement.

Kind words from various people.

Spunky 4 mod!
peace.jpg

I'd say Spunky would be a good choice.

When he does get the spot he needs to remember who brought in to the spotlight.

I went and had a look at my first dedicated thread(two hours after i registered), And if it wasn't for you, I would have probably been banned in the two hours following...

Thank you Cory.

Meh, It's called having a life, I don't think that would be a mark against either of us.

It wasn't cause I had a life. It was because my girlfriend was being a pain in the ass.

Apparently, trying to write my NSCW show on her 21st birthday was enough to piss her off, and stop me from having sex. I was about halfway done, and the bitch deleted the file.

After some angry make up sex, all was returned to normal, and I can start working on my show again today.

It wasn't cause I had a life. It was because my girlfriend was being a pain in the ass.

Apparently, trying to write my NSCW show on her 21st birthday was enough to piss her off, and stop me from having sex. I was about halfway done, and the bitch deleted the file.

After some angry make up sex, all was returned to normal, and I can start working on my show again today.

:lmao:

I get the whole "you spend too much time on the computer" speech, Which I respond with a very gentle fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back