Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

And the nominees are...

HBK-Aholic - from e-wedding to g-mod

FlameLeeUK / FLUK - from banned to clemency to e-fed mod

Papa Shango - from barfly who followed Spawn around to NWS mod

Spawn - from prisoner to straight edge anti-bar crusader

Brian Becker - from Pittsburgh loudmouth to Pittsburgh loudmouth and SFAC President

TM - from overzealous SFAC squatter to Jake's Bitch

Whoop, never mind then.

Lee, going from being perma-banned to single-handedly proving that my clemency program works is truly impressive. Becca going from "that underage chick in that silly e-wedding" (which entertained me, BTW) to being a G-Mod and a top tier wrestling poster is a CLOSE 2nd. But I can't deny Lee's turnaround.

I voted for Lee, he seems a really cool guy, good effort on his part. Now all he needs to do is post a bit more regular in the werstling forums and he's sorted.

Ouch, Sam. Simply ouch.

Lee was a good poster before he was banned. He just ended up making some terribly stupid mistakes. Lee isn't so much Most Improved, it's more like a Return to Form. He should win a Comeback Award.

Reactions: Lee
This isn't even a question. The nod goes to my man, Lee. For God's sake he got banned this year and ends up a mod. Who woulda thought....

Reactions: Lee
Actually, he was technically banned last year.

And he's only an e-fed mod. That only puts him one step above Murfish, and two above Aussie posters.

Becca is in this, and Not I. ridiculous. Im beginnig to think im underrated.

And its easily Spawn, of those choices. from Prison poop flinger to one of the absolute best on the forum, possibly someone you could even argue was the forums top poster, if it wasnt for the fact that he is totally wrong 30%ish of the time.

Lere. Banned and then coming back, getting modded, and making osme good discussion throughout the forum.

The Aussie jokes really need to stop Shango.

Anyway, I voted for Becca here. She's improved drastically and is a great all round poster. She's a draw on the forum, but she's possibly the nicest poster on the forums and deserves this award. I'm glad she's a G-Mod.

Lee is my second choice. Lately, I've become a Lee fan with his work in the Video Game section. From prisoner to moderator, that's an amazing accomplishment.

Bumping old threads.

I checked the boardroom later on. NorCal was all 'Oh noes, what happened to teh Murfizh?'

HBK-Aholic - from e-wedding to g-mod

But what has she done lately?

FlameLeeUK / FLUK - from banned to clemency to e-fed mod

Being an e-fed mod is the equivalent of giving your least favorite child a rock to play with.

Papa Shango - from barfly who followed Spawn around to NWS mod

I agree, Spawn rules.

Spawn - from prisoner to straight edge anti-bar crusader

More last year, get with it Irish.

Brian Becker - from Pittsburgh loudmouth to Pittsburgh loudmouth and SFAC President

He's a straight line. The same position now as he was last year.

TM - from overzealous SFAC squatter to Jake's Bitch

He doesn't bother me really. I just want to break him 'cus he's weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back