• tdigle

• jmt225

• fromthesouth

• Marquis

• TM

• Becker

• Other (List who)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Spunky as a mod would be fairly awesome.

Spunky and Marquis have talent, I don't think anyone can deny that.

This is why I married you. :lmao:

Damn straight. Im tellin ya. We need to promote people who DONT try to make a name for themselves by being *****. they contribute heavily, but do it as much for everyone ELSE and for the forums, not for themselves.

Spunky, Marquis. two I would push to the absolute top of the list.

It's nice not to been seen as a self loathing, Sczitso. :p

Some would like to though.

If CM gets it, I say Spunky or Marquis.

If Will gets it, Rusty (if he can remain outburst free) or Tasty. Id say Rusty though first, as he is more tenured.

LOL. Good line.

It really means a lot to those people that want me to become a mod. I do appreciate the praise.

Well on the one hand. Rusty has been doing it for longer, but sided with KB in the divorce. H ehas only taken back to my bosom recently, on his weekend visitations.

Harthan has ALWAYS embraced me as his father, with the black hat and all. Rusty has BEEN deserving os the spot though, if it were not for the outbursts. Although that hasnt happened for quite some time.

I cant pick a favorite SON. blasphemous.

Outbursts? I can't remember having one of those. Maybe people took it a lot seriously that what I did, because I seriously can't remember having an outburst on the Forum before.

Brian- Just look at my credentials, and we all know "jobs" are about credentials.... Support Brian Becker for Mod.:cool:

I'd say Spunky would be a good choice.

When he does get the spot he needs to remember who brought in to the spotlight.

I'd throw my name in the hat, but I don't think my recent week-long absence will do anything to help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back