• FlameLeeUK / FLUK

• Papa Shango

• Spawn

• Brian Becker

• TM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spawn & Brian Becker are the best people on the forum to never have been mod. What';s sad is that Shango has become one before either and TM will probably be next.

So Lee got banned. Bug friggin woop. I don't think a week went by during a three month span where the question of the day wasn't "Can somebody tell me why Spawn got banned this time". Hell, I've been banned, caged, and became a bar addict and have turned it around to being one of the most resilient, if not one of the best, posters on this forum. And I get called straight edge cuz I decided I didn't want to joke around anymore and wanted to finally show myself as being credible entity here? I know it probably hurt any chances I ever had of becoming any kind of a MOD because I look down on the bar and don't go in there, but hey I don't come here to slap sacks anyway. I come here to post. So win lose or draw, thanx for the nomination or whatever.

Toss up between FLUK and Spawn. I didn't really know either of them when they were really bad, so I don't have much to go by. Since this is all really for fun and jest, Spawn or FLUK, one of you guys PM me. First one to do it gets my vote.

Winner - FLUK. Well deserved. In one year, we had three great stories with Lee (banned for a year to e-fed mod), HBK-aholic (e-wedding participant to awesome g-mod) and Spawn (2 prison terms to...someone who isn't in prison right now.)

george-clooney-oscar-3-14-07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back