• tdigle

• jmt225

• fromthesouth

• Marquis

• TM

• Becker

• Other (List who)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We need some damn Aussies on the staff. And the guy is a fairly good non wrestling poster.

But if Will gets the spot, it's a whole different story ;)

Marquis, prolly. JMT or FTS would be better, but seem like they have better things to do, than to spend the required amount of time online.

those are the only three out of them all who dont make snide asses of themselves ona regular basis. Although Becker is improving.

Sparky could work. He was far from a failure last time. Things just got in the way.

Nothing against Sparky, I think he's a good poster. But, I don't see his posts in the NWS section enough to see him as NWS mod.

Sparky was a TNA mod once. The guy knew NOTHING about TNA. It was funny.

Sparky 4 mod!

Wow, im an idiot.

BTW, I was suggesting Jake get the G mod spot.

as for NWS. I would be down with Spunky getting it. A man of good, fair judgement.

I didn't list him here, but Richard would also be a good choice. Posts as much as anyone in Music, Movies&TV, and the Bar. I've also seen good posts in the Cigar Lounge.

Damn straight. Im tellin ya. We need to promote people who DONT try to make a name for themselves by being *****. they contribute heavily, but do it as much for everyone ELSE and for the forums, not for themselves.

Spunky,Marquis. two I would push to the absolute top of the list.

Some would like to though.

If CM gets it, I say Spunky or Marquis.

If Will gets it, Rusty (if he can remain outburst free) or Tasty. Id say Rusty though first, as he is more tenured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back