• jmt225

• fromthesouth

• Marquis

• TM

• Becker

• Other (List who)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't really give a shit as long as it's not one of "the group"

the better question may be do we really need six G-mods?

I don't really give a shit as long as it's not one of "the group"

the better question may be do we really need six G-mods?

I don't care who it is, since I'm in no danger of being banned.

My only fear comes from the only person that wants me in Shawshank being given admin powers.

My take on the list-

Tdigle-maybe. He certainly knows his way around this place, but there's something I can't put my finger on that is missing. Very, very close though and I could see him being a damn fine member of the staff one day.

jmt225-too unknown.

FTS-My leading candidate. This guy absolutely owns the Cigar Lounge.

Marquis-Not yet.

TM-No.

Becker-No.

When I say unknown, it's because I barely ever see his stuff. Not saying it's bad or good, just that I don't notice him.

Tdigle-maybe. He certainly knows his way around this place, but there's something I can't put my finger on that is missing. Very, very close though and I could see him being a damn fine member of the staff one day.

Agreed, but I think he'd be better than the rest of the list.

jmt225-too unknown.

He's a great poster. Modding him might help bring his awesomeness to the forefront.

FTS-My leading candidate. This guy absolutely owns the Cigar Lounge.

That, and his other NWS posts are quality reads.

Marquis-Not yet.

Agreed, but one day. And, him and I were arguing over this. He wanted me to list myself, while I don't think I deserve it. So, he got the spot.

TM-No.

Becker-No.

I'll just group these together. I don't think they should either, but they both think they do, and have a following. So, they got included. I leave no one out based on preference.

NSL definitely should have listed himself instead of me.

No.

Here's my argument against me: I've only been a regular poster for around 5 months. A lot of my rep is "cheap" rep. Meaningless or not, I'd like to have gotten my full rep from non-spam posts. Almost 2/3 of my post count is from OCW. While I enjoy OCW, I do feel it's a cheap way to get to the top, for anyone not named KB.

Also, the new admin would like to see me imprisoned, and Becca will probably push for me to be bant shortly.

To be honest, while some of them are great posters, not one of them truly stands out.

Then vote "Other", and name your choice. I can't think of anyone else that posts in all of the NWS sections, and adds to discussion more than the ones listed.

Keep in mind, I did say TM and Becker were added because others deem them worthy, not me.

Then vote "Other", and name your choice. I can't think of anyone else that posts in all of the NWS sections, and adds to discussion more than the ones listed.

Keep in mind, I did say TM and Becker were added because others deem them worthy, not me.

In all honesty, I can't of anyone who has been posting a lot in non spam, and is not already either a member of staff or a name on your list.

The way I see it though would be this: Aussie Domination.

In other words, I want Sparky to have it. But I want to see another fresh face on the staff. So I really have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back