• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idea on how HHH gets the WWE Championship back!

mcmanus69

Pre-Show Stalwart
i know this is a way long shoot but what if this were to happen....what would u think?

Scott Hall is resigned with WWE for the whole nWo vs. dx deal.....edges loses the title to cena (hope this dosent happen) and cena is our new WWE Champion.....then vince brings in Scott hall and who ever els for the nWo....scott hall upseats cena for the belt on raw and is the new champion.....they then move forward with the nWo(holding the chmapionship) vs. dx(with HHH after the championship) and HHH eventually gets the belt back by defeating hall!!!!!!

i for one would like to see HHH n Edge for the title at WM......it would be sweet ass if edge could hold the belt up until mainia......be even better if he could ratain it but hhh wont lose 3 WM main events in a row!!

i think if hhh wins it back it wont be for a while unless he beats edge for it, but i dont it because cena will prolly win at unforgiven

mcmanus69 said:
i for one would like to see HHH n Edge for the title at WM......it would be sweet ass if edge could hold the belt up until mainia......be even better if he could ratain it but hhh wont lose 3 WM main events in a row!!

triple H has lost three WM main events: WM20 to benoit, WM21 to batista, and WM22 to cena

If triple h wins the title back i'd like to see him beat either edge, or kane(kane beats edge turns heel and holds the title till WM23)

Yea I do not think WWE has any plans to put the belt on Kane anytime soon But our main concern at the moment is seeing if WWE will drop Cena out of the title hunt for awhile

I doubt Vince would ever let Hall hold the ball like that... that's just idiotic! Hell maybe Warrior should get another run with the IC title aswell :S

As for HHH being Champ again... FUCK NO! Let some other talent shine! He's already Hall bound, no use in building him up anymore!

Triple H should win back the World Championship and spray the DX logo on it and rename the title; Dx World Championship, Just like Hollywood Hulk Hogan did with the nWo.

bman420 said:
Triple H should win back the World Championship and spray the DX logo on it and rename the title; Dx World Championship, Just like Hollywood Hulk Hogan did with the nWo.

i never liked the personalized belts.. the whole spinner thing, then the edge spinner.. i hated them.. lets just used regular belts..

bakc to HHH and the belt.. like someone said before.. lets let someone else in on it.. for 3 years its been HHH (and evoluton guys) and cena & edge.. what about michaels (after the recovery) or jericho (if he ever comes back) hell even orton and carlito going after it wouldn't bother me at all.. i just want SOMETHING new

hall as champ that would b nice i think it would work for a while but i really doubt that will ever happen tho lol but the next champ will be HHH he will beat cena for it i dont think cena will hold it until then but he will get it back n time 4 wm23

mtrhd said:
i never liked the personalized belts.. the whole spinner thing, then the edge spinner.. i hated them.. lets just used regular belts..

I agree with you about Edges belt, but the spinner belt fits Cena very well and even though I don't like Cena as champ, I do like how the spinner seem to fit with his personality.

As long as the DX thing is going on HHH should not go for the championship, cause then its pointless to have a 2 man stable where theyre never together cause one is chasing a belt. Now if they add a third guy, and HBK and that dude do the tag team thing ( I would love to see a rebirth of the tag team division this could do it) then HHH could chase and your idea works.

we all kno hhh is going to get the title back its only a matter of time....after dx is over which is awhile thats when hhh will go towards the title so expect whoever it is holding the title at the time to be a heel cuz hhh is staying face for the rest of his career..i just hope he comes back with the suits and such once the dx angle is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back