Scott Hall Looking To Join WWE Or TNA

wareww

Pre-Show Stalwart
Scott Hall, who will turn 48 years old next month, is currently training in hopes of making an in-ring comeback. Scott Hall and Sean Waltman have talked over an idea where DX would feud with the nWo. They plan on pitching the idea to WWE. Coincidently, a few people within WWE have proposed the idea of a DX vs. nWo feud as well, although there are several people adamantly against the idea.

Should WWE ultimately reject the idea, Hall's second plan would be to join TNA. He was last seen in the promotion in January 2005. Hall also said that he doesn't want to go on the road full-time, in which case TNA would probably be a better fit for him than WWE.

Also note, two DX vs. nWo Survivor Series posters surfaced online a few weeks ago - which is what originally sparked the DX vs. nWo internet rumors. Both posters are both fake, however, there is a good chance that this feud could become a reality after all.
Now dx vs nwo it might very well happen. All you people that said it wont happen haha it might happen! AND xpac was at a house show with dx.

Here's a crazy thought, at the upcoming PPV.... Vince and Shane lose the match( ofcourse) and that Monday night on RAW Vince makes the following announcement..... I'm about to do something I thought I would never do again, I'm gonna reinfect the WWE with a poison thought I got rid of and it will be held responsible of getting rid of DX, Ladies and Gentlemen I give you.... Eric Bischoff.
Bischoff comes to the ring and thanks Vince for a decision he wont forget. On to business at hand he explains that he will dominstrate his dominance in professional wrestling and he will do exactly what he wasnts to do. 1st the next PPV on the horizon is Survivor series and DX have I got a surprise for you, I'm gonna give you what I gave WWE years ago, the same poison that destroyed WWE for weeks in ratings, I'm gonna do something they said couldnt be done again...all of a sudden the tv screen goes to black and white and a voice comes on and says n..n..nwo. Eric smiles and says get the idea and this time I'll make sure that they gang's all back.

He already used that thot?

But as for the nWo vs DX thing... I want to see it happen... But we'll prob be disapointed tho with the match, result etc...

But I still dont believe its going to happen.. I mean Im prob going to be wrong... But I dont think Hogan will do it...

I agree with you about Hogan. They've totalled screwed that up when they turned back to the red and yellow after that Mania match with Rock. If they do bring back nWo, with X-Pac making a appearance recently, I think they did that just to see what the crowd reaction was. And from reports it was great. So if there was to be a line-up it would be Hall, Nash, X-Pac vs Micheals and HHH

I think a good storyline would be Hall and Nash vs Michaels and HHH with X-Pac being in the middle of it. HHH and Michaels will want him to join D-X...but Hall and Nash will be trying to bring him into the nWo. XPac would be torn throughout the whole thing....Michaels will "get hurt" so they could write him off of television. Hall and Nash will go after HHH 2 on 1....and then when it looks as if X-Pac is coming out to make the save, BOOM. Heel turn, X-Pac joins the nWo and turns his back on HHH.

have mcmahon bring hall and nash in to stop DX but instead the kliq returns

theres also rumors of toocool coming back to feud with dx scotty too hotty, grandmaster sexay, rikishi&new to the group ron the truth killings who left tna (hes on tna now cause tna is taped months in advance before its shown)

theiceman said:
and then when it looks as if X-Pac is coming out to make the save, BOOM. Heel turn, X-Pac joins the nWo and turns his back on HHH.

Where's the entertainment in a 3 on 1 beatdown?

vince mcmahon has flowted the idea out there to bring back rikishi on a 2 yr deal and sign ron the truth killings and bring back toocool, brian christopher(grandmaster) said he would come back just to join toocool, and scotty too hotty is open to the idea, would this be a big deal for smackdown, what you all think????? should vince and wwe do this or what???

I can't pretend that the kid in me doesnt want to see this happen, because on the inside I am really stoked about it! It almost seems like a dream: NWO VS DX! But at the same time I don't want this angle to tarnish my memories of classic NWO and DX. If Vince brings back Nash and Hall, it wont be long before one of them leaves with an injury. I think instead of rehashing these old factions they should bring up new stars with new groups.

FPV GTHO said:
Where's the entertainment in a 3 on 1 beatdown?

I see the entertainment in it. That's like asking where the entertainment was when the nWo was going over WCW members mugging them. I think that if HBK goes down which I think he defintely will then it'll be the end of D-Generation X. The possibility of XPac joining forces with HHH would excite the fans into believing in it.....people will expect it and then XPac will make the turn. HHH will go on to a solo face career without d-generation x....and he'd have a feud for a while with this nWo. I think it would make sense.....especially being that if the nWo does come to WWE, they won't last long. Asking where's the entertainment in that is like asking where was the entertainment in Steve Austin feuding with the Corporation. It's like asking where was the entertainment in Sting feuding with the nWo in WCW. I think it could work. You don't have to agree with it...that's not why I posted what I posted.

vince mcmahon has flowted the idea out there to bring back rikishi on a 2 yr deal and sign ron the truth killings and bring back toocool, brian christopher(grandmaster) said he would come back just to join toocool, and scotty too hotty is open to the idea, would this be a big deal for smackdown, what you all think????? should vince and wwe do this or what???

Despite Hall and Nash being up there i'd love to see them back for an NWO vs. DX program. Mainly cause it would be a huge buildup and I'm a huge Scott Hall mark.

DX VS TOOCOOL WOULD BE AMAazing, rikishi scotty too hotty, brian christopher

huge toocool fan here, huge fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got toocool shirt, toocool figure&watch all there old matches online.

Your definatly about to get banned DX69...

I agree with a poster above me saying Id love to see this.. But it'll ruin my memories of DX and nWo if this angle goes sour.. Personally Id like to see it... But it wont be long until one of the nWo member either get hurt or start having probs with Vince... Besides what would they do with Hall and Nash after the DX angle is over?

ok think about it
NWO
1.big show sides with mcmahon
2.Kevin Nash does not want to get his contract resigned
3.Hall has talked to xpac about it and wants to come back
4.Hulk hogan just made his return

DX
1.hhh
2.hbk
3.xpac came back at a house show
4.ron killings quit tna

is it possible of coarse is it going to happen of coarse after will there be a cliq reunion OF COARSE

DX VS. NWO 2006 SURVIVOR SERIES 20 PHILADELPHIA

I dont see the point of bringing Nash and Hall back purley for one feud. They would only be their for a few months, I cant see Nash in the mid card jobbing to Umaga. Although I see X-Pac back within the end of the year.

where do u think waltman would be in dx or nWo he was in both?

i agree i really dont see them coming back for 1 feud even though it would be good, and hogan cant come back cuz he has 2 fake knees and cant even do a leg drop, he said the match with orton about killed him

i think if it did happen, the match would be hall, nash and orton vs hhh, hbk and xpac. the reason orton would be involved would be because of hogan not being there and that i've read hes suppose to feud with hhh in a few months.

I think it would definatly be a good move to bring X-Pac to DX. It would make a great match at Unforgiven to be a 3 on 3 (Shane & Vince McMahon, Big Show vs. HHH,HBK, X-pac) match instead of a handicap match. I don't know about the whole nWo thing, I doubt Vince would do it since they already an nWo invades WWE angle happen like 4 yrs ago. But X-Pac reuniting w/ DX, definatly a good idea. All the original nWo members are all old as hell anyways. Scott Hall should join but on his own. And then maybe down the road X-Pac can join him, but not call themselves the nWo. Because remember, "X-Pac" was never in the nWo, but "Syxx" was. I doubt McMahon wants to confuse the marks.

I think it could work out pretty well if it was done right. In my opinion, it all depends on how Hall & X-pac are in the ring now. Nash could be just like a manager of sorts. He could be in a match every now and then, but mainly just come out with them and do some mic work. Although, what I would like to see is they set up the match without ever having them actually get into any actual physical altercations, then at whatever PPV they have the match at you've got nWo (Hall, Nash & X-Pac) w/ Vince & Shane in their corner vs. DX (HHH & HBK). They are all in the ring looking like they are getting ready to go at it when all of a sudden they all hug in the center of the ring. That would be a total mark out moment for me and so many other Kliq fanatics. I think that would just be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back