Icon's WWE

Good show mate, haven't had much time to write a review for you in a while but I am reading, honest! Let's have a little review now shall we?

Undertaker and Show vs. Kane and Barrett? Hmmm. I don't like it but I'll give it chance. I prefer to see Taker in a one on one battle for the streak and the idea of Show losing and the streak ending? Not sure. The problem is that you have teased it and I have a feeling you might go that way ... We'll see! I'd have liked you to go with Barrett vs. Taker and IMO the segment with Barrett asking Kane for ideas made him seem weak. Focus on the Big Show - that doesn't scream Barrett as a main eventer to me. I also wasn't delirious about Taker saying 'Don't worry' to Show - makes Show look weak too. I think you have a bit of work to get that one 'selling' to the readers.

MITB is shaping up well with the usual suspects positioning themselves in the match. Out of the men you've got in so far, there are none that scream out at me. An angle with Swagger going for two in a row might be good - maybe it is time for Drew McIntyre to shine after beating Kofi. Would have preferred to see Justin Gabriel in the MITB match than the Tag Team Title match too.

Edge and Christian was your best segment of the show - it seemed more believable than the other promos. You're going with them as 'brothers' rather than 'friends' which is fine. TLC was expected but should be good although that makes two Ladder matches at Mania with MITB as well. Am looking forward to how you book this match - who will head into Mania as the heel? We'll have to see.

Promos are improving, the matches are still well written. Am expecting something big for Mania. Good luck! GCB

Hey man. Thanks for the review. And I know the tag-team match wasn't believable and if I would go with a one-on-one, there would be no place on the card for the other two. Making Show look weak was just a try to get the readers' attention. And looks like you're not reading too well dude. The MITB match is now a turmoil. I had kept the TLC match in mind and hence I changed the MITB. Again, thanks for the review. Keep readin' and enjoy!

Well here is my little review for you in the hope I may get it back.

I just like GCB aren't sold on Barrett and Kane vs Taker and Big Show. It's four big men in a tag match, not pretty. It's going to be slow, and not much you can really do with it. The way the match was announced wasn't great either, having show sound really dull and boring. Just reading it made me think what is this idiot doing. Maybe the GM could have announced it, but yeah I wasn't a fan of the whole segment to tell you the truth.

Money in the Bank is now a turmoil match, sure. Personally I think you should of had it as the ladder match. Because I'm thinking we will see a couple of guys only having a few minutes in the ring. And coming off as jobbers, while you could of had them come off looking good. But I understand why you did it, can't have to many ladder matches on one card. I don't see anyone who stands out, but that is always good. It means anyone can win.

OK I just checked the show over again looking for key points. And I found one I think is a big no no. You have Big Show do an interview with Todd Grisham, fine so far. But then you have him look super weak. I didn't really know what GCB was talking about, but you shouldn't have done that. Show should never look weak, right now I see Big Show as a burden more than a partner. He should be fired up, wanting to get into the ring with his opponents. It's WrestleMania, he should be looking forward to it, not worried. Bad move, hopefully you can change his image fast. And I'll be reviewing next weeks Smackdown so I'll see if you fixed it.

Finally I'll speak on the World Title match, don't make it the Main Event. While I hate seeing multiple man matches be the Main Event of WrestleMania, this match shouldn't close the show. Yeah Christian won the Rumble, but it is a match where we will not see a pin fall. I'm someone who thinks Mania should end with either a pin or submission. Have the triple threat end the night, use this match before the Main Event.

Looking back at this show, I would say you have a few hits and some misses. Solid match writing, but it isn't the only thing. Promo stuff, building storylines are the most important parts of Book This!. A few bad booking decisions that need to be fixed next week, I'm sure you'll recover. Mania is shaping up, I'm not totally excited for the event to be honest. More build to the storylines, give it that special feeling. I really haven't seen much advertisement around the lounge from you. Maybe something to think about. Get people wanting to see the event. If I were to grade the show it would be a C- maybe a C+. Just some decisions that were made hurt the show for me.

EDIT: Just saw you have posted something in my thread, fingers crossed it is a review.

Prophet, sure I will give you a review dude. Umm, the Big Show thing. Yeah I'll get it fixed next week. Sure I will. As far the advertisments go, could someone give me an idea on how to do it? I mean, I have changed my sig for that plus I'm putting up the cards every now and then. Just tell me if something more should be done. MITB, what you said is absolutely right. That was my idea. No one should stand out. The World title match will not be the main-event for WrestleMania. I havn't decided yet but it could be the WWE title match or Cena-Punk coz that match has high stipulations. Making The Big Show look weak was just a try to get the readers into the storyline. The next 4 weeks will be build-up so I hope things improve. Thanks. Good luck for your BT! Keep readin' and enjoy!

WrestleMania card.

I'll make sure WM 27 is a good show. At least better than the original one. No, far more better than the original one. Here's the card:

swu7px.png

jfyhaf.png

The Miz unwillingly has to defend his championship against Randy Orton and John Morrison. Can he keep the pace for WrestleMania and prove why he's AWESOME or will one of his challengers walk away with championship gold?

2jg546x.png

Christian's first chance to win a world title at WrestleMania comes against a man he knows more than the man himself does, Edge. Can Christian live up to the expectations of the Peeps or will Edge use his WrestleMania main-event exprience to out-think Captain Charisma?

2h4ma6d.png

For 8 months, the Nexus has been harrasing Cena. Now, at the grandest stage of them all, he has a chance to end The Nexus. But his opponent is none other than the mental mastermind, straight-edge CM Punk who is out to end Cena's career by hook or by crook. Can Cena finally get rid of the NExus or will Punk dismantle the "Face of the WWE"?

1494m0l.png

The most criticized match of the event. It's The World's Largest Athlete and the man who's one 18 straight WrestleManias against Wade Barrett and the demented and twisted Kane. Can Big Show live up to the hype of being Undertaker's partner and guide him to 19-0 or will Kane and Barrett take advantage of the situation and pull out the greatest upset in WrestleMania history?

2yw7tc3.png

It's Cobra time! Santino and Kozlov defend their tag team titles in a triple threat match against The Corre's Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel and The Usos. Will the Cobra strike at the big event, can Gabriel and Slater win the second tag-team championships or will the sons of Rikishi come out victorious?

2a95hc5.png

Here comes the money! The MITB match is now a turmoil! Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntrye, R-Truth, Tyson Kidd, Chris Masters, DH Smith, Jack Swagger and Ted DiBiase all have a chance to prove their mettle at the biggest stage. Who will come out victorious with a guaranteed championship as per the records?

Find all this out, only at WrestleMania!!

Hey man. Thanks for the review. And I know the tag-team match wasn't believable and if I would go with a one-on-one, there would be no place on the card for the other two. Making Show look weak was just a try to get the readers' attention. And looks like you're not reading too well dude. The MITB match is now a turmoil. I had kept the TLC match in mind and hence I changed the MITB. Again, thanks for the review. Keep readin' and enjoy!

Apologies. I did read that but then forgot!

RAW

Live from Madison Square Garden.

Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler welcome us to RAW.

The “RAW GM Revealed!” segment is hyped.

-Randy Orton’s music hits and he comes out to a large number of boos (surprisingly)-

Orton: Hmm. Last week…

*The crowd doesn’t allow him to speak. They chant “over-rated”*

Orton: Shut up!

*The crowd boos him profusely before settling down*

Orton: Thank you. As I was saying, last week I did what I said I was going to do. Take a look.

*A video-clip is shown showing the main-event No. 1 Contender’s match from last week*

Orton: My Road to WrestleMania began last week. And as I said, at the end of it, will be the beginning of my 8th World title reign and the beginning of The Age of Orton. But, for the first time, last week, I couldn’t do something I promised to. Punting John Morrison in the skull and ending his Road to WrestleMania even before it began.

*Orton generates more heat from the hostile crowd of New York City*

Orton: Before I continue, let me tell you I absolutely don’t care what you think so you needn’t waste your voice and my time. Last week thanks to The Miz, Morrison made it to WrestleMania…

-John Morrison’s music hits and he comes out to huge cheers-

Morrison: Orton, first of all, congratulation for making it to WrestleMania. Because you’re not the only one who was thinking to end the road for his opponent last week.

Orton: You see…

Morrison: …I haven’t finished yet!

*The crowd cheers as Orton looks confused*

Morrison: And I admit that Miz helped us both go to WrestleMania and I don’t know what you think, but he made a big mistake doing that. Because I ain’t going to WrestleMania just to be an afterthought in the main-event. I’m going there to win something! To win my first WWE championship. And guess what? I am going to win at WrestleMania and then you and Miz, can kiss my ass!

*The crowd turns into a Morrison-lover as everyone in the crowd is cheering for Morrison*

-The Miz’s music hits and he comes out with Alex Riley to an absolute zero reaction-

Miz: New York City!

*The crowd cheers for that*

Miz (mockingly): What an opening segment we have tonight! “The Age of Orton begins!”, “Kiss my ass!”. Wow! Just wow!

*Boos come out from the crowd*

Miz: Really? Really? You two think that’s going to happen. Really? NO! WrestleMania 27 is going to be my night! And no one, and I mean no one can stop me from stealing the show at the big event! And let me remind you people that I have beaten both Orton and Morrison for the WWE championship and I can do it again no matter if it’s a triple threat! Because “I’m The Miz and I’m AWESOME!!”

-The GM chimes in-

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please? I have just received an e-mail from the General Manager. And I Quote “Ladies and gentlemen, as promised, later in the night, the CEO of the WWE Vince McMahon will himself reveal me. By the time, I will operate via this computer and the Voice of the WWE, Michael Cole. Miz, Orton, Morrison, WrestleMania is 4 weeks away. And I know you all have something to prove at WrestleMania. But as I can see, you have something to prove tonight as well. So tonight, Randy Orton will team up with one of his WrestleMania opponents, John Morrison to take on the team of The Miz and Alex Riley!”

*The crowd cheer wholeheartedly as the 4 men look confused and we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and the commentators promote the MITB Turmoil match.

2a95hc5.png

R-Truth vs Ted DiBiase
Truth is out first followed by Ted. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Truth pushes Ted to the corner and kicks him in the gut followed by a DDT. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and smashes his skull on the turnbuckle. He whips him but Ted reverses him into another corner followed by a huge clothesline. He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. Ted stomps away at Truth followed by a knee-drop. He picks him up and sends him arm-first into the post. He pulls him out and twists his arm and throws him arm-first into the turnbuckle. Truth goes down holding his arm.

Ted pulls him in the center of the ring and locks in an arm-drag. Truth struggles at first but makes it to the ropes. Ted releases the hold and kicks right across Truth’s face. He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and hits a bodyslam. He goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Cover. 1….2…kick out. Ted looks frustrated. He punches away at Truth until the ref breaks it up. He goes on the top and goes for another crossbody but Truth sidesteps and Ted crashes into the mat. Both men are down. They get up and exchange blows. Truth gets the better of his opponent and kicks him in the thigh followed by a swinging neckbreaker. Ted rolls to the outside as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Truth has Ted in a camel clutch. Ted looks as if he’s going to tap out but fights back and makes it to the ropes. Truth releases the hold and stomps away at his leg. Ted falls to the outside. Truth waits for him to get up and then hits a flying spinning heel kick on the outside. Both men are down. They get up. Truth throws Ted into the barricade and gets in. The ref begins his count. Ted slowly makes his way back to his feet and gets in the ring at the count of 8. Truth can’t believe it. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by an enzugiri. He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and throws him into the post. He pulls him out and does a schoolboy pin but Ted powers out at 2.

Truth quickly gets up and kicks Ted across his chest. He picks him up and whips him but Ted reverses. Truth ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. He waits for him to get up and then hits the corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Ted reverses him into the corner. He charges at him but Truth lifts his boot just in time followed by a tornado DDT. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Ted reverses and goes for a backdrop but Truth counters with a kick across the chest. He comes off the ropes but Ted follows him into the ropes and hits a clothesline of his own. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Ted goes on the top and goes for a crossbody but Truth catches him with a kick to the gut followed by the Lie Detector out of nowhere! Cover. 1…2…3! Truth wins.
Winner: R-Truth

Backstage, Scott Stanford is with Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov.

Scott: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at the time, WWE Tag Team champions Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov.

*The crowd cheers for the team*

Santino: Hello, Scott.

Scott: Santino, what do you think of your opponents for your tag team championship match at WrestleMania?

Santino: He-he. The Chic from Wendy’s and DJ Gabriel, they are just a little flash in the big pan. They are just henchmen for what do you call him, Wade Barrett.

*The crowd cheer for that statement*

Santino: They have no chance to outlast the Italian Hero and Russian Mauler. And the sons of Rikishi, Hahahaha they are a joke here in the WWE.

Scott: Thank you Santino.

*The tag champs set to leave but Kozlov has something to say*

Kozlov: At WrestleMania, THE COBRA STRIKES!!!

*The crowd cheer as Santino looks surprised and we go to a commercial*

The “King Sheamus Returns” segment and the “RAW GM Revealed!” segment are hyped.

The commentators promote the WWE Tag Team championship match.

2yw7tc3.png

The Usos vs The Corre (Slater and Gabriel)
Usos are out first followed by Slater and Gabriel. Santino and Kozlov are also out who prefer to stand on the stage. Slater and Jey will start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock up. Jey pushes Slater to the corner and kicks him in the gut. He throws him into another corner and punches away at him until the ref breaks it up. He pushes off the ref and charges towards Slater but Slater sidesteps and Jey crashes into the turnbuckle. Slater takes advantage and nails a dropkick. Jey falls in the corner. Slater goes on the top and hits a springboard crossbody. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He tags in Gabriel who goes on the top rope and hits a missile dropkick. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and throws him in the corner followed by a kicks to the back of the leg. He whips him but Jey reverses. Gabriel ducks a clothesline and hits the springboard moonsault. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Gabriel can’t believe it. He picks him up and whips him but Jey reverses and hits a boot. Both men are down. Jey quickly gets back up and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. Jey tags in Jimmy.

He gets in and locks in the cross-face on Gabriel. Gabriel gets to the ropes after few minutes of struggle. Jimmy waits for him to get up and then nails a clothesline. He picks him up and hits a body-drop. He hits a legdrop. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He goes on the top and calls for a Frog Splash. He dives off but Gabriel sidesteps and Jimmy lands hard, flat on his tummy. Gabriel quickly gets up and goes for a clothesline but Jimmy ducks and hits a Samoan drop. Cover. 1…2…Slater breaks it up. Jey gets in and goes for a clothesline but Slater ducks and hits a clothesline of his own sending him outside but tumbles out himself. Jimmy talks trash to Slater and turns around where Gabriel nails him with a kick to the back of the head as Santino and Kozlov are watching meticulously. Gabriel goes on the top and hits the 450 splash. Cover. 1..2…3! Slater and Gabriel win.
Winners: The Corre (Slater and Gabriel)

After the match, Slater and Gabriel celebrate and then challenge Santino and Kozlov to get in the ring. The champs start walking towards the ring but are attacked by Zeke Jackson and Skip Sheffield from behind. Skip picks Santino up and throws him into the barricade. He spears him on the ramp. Zeke lifts Kozlov and hits him with his finisher. He picks him up and rolls him into the ring where Slater greets him with his finisher. Gabriel goes on the top and hits him the 450 splash. The Corre celebrate as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and…

-CM Punk’s music hits and he comes out with The Nexus-

*He looks very happy. So does the rest of The Nexus. They pose for the crowd who cheer Punk. Ryan goes out and brings a chair and sets it up for Punk to sit on. Otunga grabs a mic and gives it to Punk who is now seated on the steel chair*

Punk: New York city, Hahahaha. What a crowd. Absolutely rubbish!

*The cheers slowly turn into mixed reactions*

Punk: You must be wondering why I am so happy after putting the Nexus in jeopardy at WrestleMania. The truth is, I haven’t. Instead, John Cena put his “glorified” career in jeopardy. Hahahaha. Don’t be so confused. I’ll tell you why. You see New York, I am a planner. I plan things out. Unlike the wild animal I’m going to deal with at WrestleMania and you negative New Yorkers.

*The Cena fan-base start booing Punk*

Punk: You must understand, that there is no way, no absolute way that a human being can beat The Straightedge Superstar, the new leader of The New Nexus with The New Nexus in his corner. Not even that waste of a skin, worst excuse of a human being, untamed beast you call John Cena.

*A “CM Punk” chant breaks out from the male adults*

-John Cena’s music hits as he comes out to a large amount of heat-

*He gets in the ring and gets in Punk’s face forcing Punk to get up from the chair*

*The crowd boo him like hell as Cena waits patiently for it to die down*

Cena: Are you done?

*The crowd chants “Yes!”*

Cena: Thank you. And that brings me to you, CM Sucks. Hmm. No one can beat CM Sucks with The Nexus in his corner, huh?

Punk: I guess so.

Cena: Your guess is wrong. Because you ain’t dealing with any “human being” Sucks. You’re dealing with a man called John Cena! And you’re right, if provoked, I’m the baddest man on the planet!

*The Cena fan-base start cheering for Cena*

Cena: And you’ve provoked me dude. But you know what, I’ll let you run around for 4 weeks because I’m going to see you at WrestleMania! And when I do that, I’ll make sure you don’t leave WrestleMania, on your damn legs!

Punk: Cena-o-Cena. You must understand that The Nexus is the best group ever created in the WWE. And according to my memory, we have had only one battle in the past, which I won! And at WrestleMania, history will rewrite itself. Mark my words.

Cena: You better hope so dude. Because at WrestleMania, I plan on creating history! And you called yourself a planner right? Well I have a plan of my own. And it’s as simple as this, at WrestleMania, The Nexus is done forever! And I don’t care if you’ve got 4 or 400 men in your corner, at WrestleMania I’m gonna get to and through you!

*Cena pushes Punk back in the chair and leaves the ring as a huge “Let’s Go Cena!” chant breaks out*

-The GM chimes in-

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? I have just received an e-mail from the general manager. And I Quote “Punk, you need to speak carefully here on RAW. You just said that you’ll have The Nexus in your corner at WrestleMania and dragged my attention to the fact that they can interfere in your match. So tonight, I am giving my boy, John Cena a chance to get rid of The New Nexus at WrestleMania. Tonight, Cena faces the 4 members of the Nexus in a gauntlet match and if Cena wins, The Nexus will be banned from WrestleMania! And if he loses, The Nexus can legally be in Punk’s corner at the big event!”

*The crowd cheer for the match as Cena looks happy and we go to a commercial*

Six-pack Divas challenge qualification match: Natalya vs Maryse vs Gail Kim vs Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella
Michelle McCool and Layla are out first and settle down alongside Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler at the commentary table. The order for the participants of the match is in the reverse order listed above. This is an elimination match. The bell sounds and a brawl breaks out with Natalya and Gail on one side and Maryse and The Bellas on the other. Natalya clotheslines Brie down. Nikki goes for a clothesline but misses wildly. Natalya hits her with a dropkick. By the time, Maryse hits Gail with a DDT. She turns around and Natalya hits her with a dropkick. She goes on the top and hits a Frog Splash. She picks her up and hits the Spike Piledriver. Cover. 1…2…3. Maryse is eliminated.

Brie comes at her but she ducks and backdrops her on the outside. She picks Nikki up and whips her right into Gail’s enzugiri. Gail covers Nikki. 1…2…3. Nikki’s going home. Brie gets in the ring and runs right into a double powerbomb. Both the divas pin her simultaneously. 1…2…3. So now it’s down to Natalya and Gail. Both divas lock up. Natalya pushes her in the corner. She kicks her in the gut and hits an uppercut. She charges towards her but Gail sidesteps and Natalya crashes into the corner. Gail hits a flying chuck. Cover. 1…2…kick out. She goes for a clothesline but Natalya ducks and locks in the Sharpshooter out of nowhere. Gail tries fighting back but to no avail. She has no option but to tap out! Natalya is going to Mania!
Winner: Natalya

After the match, LayCool get in and attack Natalya from behind. They punch her down. Michelle picks her up and hits the Faith Breaker. They celebrate but Kong’s music hits and she comes out. She gets in the ring. Michelle goes for a clothesline but Kong ducks and spears Layla. She grabs hold of Michelle’s arm and tosses her outside. She picks Layla up and hits her with another spear. She waits for her to get up and nails the third spear. She picks her up and hits the powerbomb. Layla is unconscious. Michelle goes to hit Kong with a chair but Beth Pheonix’s music hits and she comes out to make the save. Michelle swings the chair at her but Beth ducks and boots the chair right out of her hand. She grabs her in a full nelson and converts it into the Glam Slam! She and Kong go face-to-face as a huge “Let’s go Kong!” chant breaks out. Another “Glamazon” chant breaks out against the earlier chant. Both the divas stare down each other. They are about to unload when security and the refs come out and break it up as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and the “RAW GM Revealed!” segment is hyped.
The commentators go through the WrestleMania main-events.

jfyhaf.png

2h4ma6d.png

1494m0l.png

2jg546x.png

-King Sheamus’ music hits and he comes out-

Sheamus: Last week, last week I missed RAW because of Triple H. At the Elimination Chamber, Triple H handed me a knee injury. But thanks to the lord, I am fine now. But, I swear on my mother that if I see Triple H anywhere, I will finish him once and for all. So Triple H, it’ll be good for you if you don’t show your face on RAW ever again!

*The fans boo him*

Sheamus: And I am not here just to talk things out. I am here to tell Triple H why I can do what no man has ever done, scare him out of his wits! And I am also here to send a message. So I am issuing and open challenge to anyone on the RAW roster to come out and face me one-on-one!

*He waits for his opponent to arrive and out comes Zack Ryder*

King Sheamus vs Zack Ryder
Ryder gets into the ring and talks trash to Sheamus. The bell sounds and Sheamus nails him with the Irish Hammer. He picks him up and whips him followed by the Irish Curse backbreaker. He waits for him to get up and then nails him with the Brogue kick. He picks him up and signals as if to say “This is for you Triple H”. He hits him with the High/Celtic cross. Cover. 1…2…3. Sheamus seals it easily.
Winner: King Sheamus

After the match, Sheamus is celebrating in the ring. Triple H comes out from the audience and gets in the ring. Sheamus turns around and Triple H leap-frogs onto him and punches him down. He picks him up and rams him into the post He goes out and takes out the sledgehammer. He gets into the ring but Sheamus escapes and runs onto the stage. Triple H gets a mic.

Hunter: Sheamus, you got lucky, twice. At the Elimination Chamber, I didn’t see you coming. And at the PPV you showed why you are just another coward in the WWE. Sheamus, you showed to the world that you are just a flash in the pan and you got what you got by other’s mistakes. And I made a mistake. I made a mistake of letting you go.

Sheamus: Triple H. I haven’t got anything I didn’t deserve. I truly deserve the 2 title reigns I have had so far and I also deserve The King of The Ring. Not only that, but I also deserve to be called the man who ended The Game’s career. Hahahaha. And don’t call me lucky, HHH. You are lucky. I promised to tear you into half but…

Hunter: …stop giving excuses Sheamus. Let me make one thing clear, what doesn’t kill me will only make me stronger. And now, my desire to taste your blood is stronger than ever. So, I am giving you a challenge. You and me, one on one at WrestleMania.

*The crowd cheer*

Sheamus: On my terms. You and me, at WrestleMania, in a match where I nearly ended you career, in a Street Fight.

Hunter: Done.

Sheamus: Now, Triple H, at WrestleMania, it will be GAME OVER!

*The crowd boo him like hell as we go to a commercial*​

U.S championship No. 1 contender’s Fatal-4-Way match
The winner faces Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania. Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu, Primo and Mark Henry are the participants. The entry is in the same order. All men are in the ring when Daniel Bryan’s music hits and he comes out at stands on the ramp. The bell sounds and the 3 featherweights go after the heavyweight. Bourne and Tatsu start kicking Henry on all parts of his body. Primo then goes to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick. Henry doesn’t move a muscle. Tatsu quickly comes off the ropes but Henry catches him in mid-air and goes to hit the World’s Strongest Slam but Bourne dropkicks him forcing him to release Tatsu. Primo hits a baseball slide to the back of Henry’s legs and he comes goes down on his knees.

Bourne kicks him right across the skull. Henry is down. They pick him up and throw him outside. The three of them square-off. Bourne and Tatsu focus their attention on Primo. Primo tries to run but Bourne catches him by the tights and pulls him right into Tatsu’s enzugiri. Bourne picks him up and whips him. Primo ducks a clothesline but runs right into Tatsu spinning heel kick. Bourne goes on the top and hits a crossbody. They wait for him to get up and then hit a double-dropkick. Primo falls to the outside. Bourne and Tatsu lock-up. Tatsu pushes Bourne in the corner and kicks him in the gut. He runs towards him but Bourne ducks and backdrops him onto the outside. Bourne celebrates as Daniel Bryan looks on and we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Henry splashes on Bourne. A replay of Henry hitting Bourne with a boot in mid-air in the break is shown. Back live, Henry goes for a cover on Bourne. 1…2…Primo breaks it up. Henry gets up and pushes Primo in the corner followed by a splash. He picks him up and whips him followed by a slap to the chest. He picks him up and places him on the top turnbuckle. He climbs on the second turnbuckle and calls for the superplex. Primo fights out with headbutts. He finally nails him with an enzugiri sending him down crashing. The whole ring shook when he fell down. Primo calls for the crossbody. He dives but Henry catches him in mid-air and sends him spine-first into the turnbuckle. Primo is down and out. He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. Bryan looks impressed. Henry points to him and tells him to watch this.

He turns around and Tatsu nails him with a dropkick but Henry doesn’t move. Tatsu comes off the ropes and does a leapfrog. He punches Henry until he goes down on his knees and follows it up with a kick to the back of the skull. He points to the WrestleMania logo and calls for the roundhouse kick. He waits for him to get up and then connects. Cover. 1…2…Primo breaks it up. He picks Tatsu up and throws him out. Bourne goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick on Primo. He falls to the outside. Bourne goes on the top once again and hits the Air Bourne on Henry. Cover. 1…2…3! Bourne’s going to WrestleMania!!
Winner: Evan Bourne

Backstage, The Miz is with Alex Riley.

Miz: Tonight, I need you to take a backseat in the match. Because I am going out there to send a message loud and clear to Orton and Morrison and everyone in this world that I am going to win at WrestleMania and prove why I am…

*Miz stops as Orton enters his locker and the arena fills with boos*

Riley: What are you doing here sucker?

*Orton just ignores him and gets into Miz’s face*

Orton: I don’t care what you have to say Miz. At WrestleMania, I am going to prove my point. And that is, that I am better than both of my opponents and I am the only one of us three who deserves to hold a world title. So if someone’s going to send a message, tonight, it’s going to be me!

*The crowd boo. Orton leaves as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and the announcers promote the “RAW GM Revealed!” segment.

The Miz and Alex Riley vs Randy Orton and John Morrison
Miz is out first with Riley followed by Orton and then Morrison who comes to a huge pop. Biggest of the night. Orton and Riley are going to start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Orton pushes him into the corner and kicks him in the gut. He whips him followed by a clothesline. He waits for him to get up and then hits another clothesline. He picks him up and whips him followed by the scoop slam. Riley rolls to the apron. He tries getting back but Orton catches him and hits the second-rope scraping DDT. He stomps away at Riley. A huge “We want Morrison!” chant breaks out. Orton gets distracted as the chant grows louder and louder. Orton focuses his attention back to Riley.

He goes for a big leg-drop but Riley sidesteps and Orton crashes hard into the mat. Riley swings at him but Orton ducks and kicks him in the gut followed by a sit-out powerbomb. Cover. 1…2…kick out! The chants grow louder than ever. Orton tags in Morrison and then snarls at the crowd. Morrison gets in and hits a standing moonsault. Cover. 1..2…kick out. He goes on the top and hits a spinning uppercut. The crowd cheer his every move. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Morrison picks him up and rams him into the post. He pulls him out and hits the flash kick followed by the kick to the skull. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Morrison can’t believe it. He picks him up and throws him out. The crowd root for Morrison as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Miz has Morrison in a rare neck-hold. Morrison struggles at first but stretches out hard and makes it to the ropes. Miz releases the hold and stomps away at Morrison. He tags in Riley. Riley gets in and locks in a camel clutch. Morrison tries wriggling free but to no avail. Morrison uses his strength to get back to a vertical base but Riley powers him back to the initial position. Morrison cries in pain but eventually gets back to a vertical base and this time follows it up with a Samoan drop. Both men are down. They get up. Riley goes for a clothesline but Morrison ducks and kicks him in the gut followed by the Moonlight Drive. He tags in Orton. Orton gets in and picks Riley up. He whips him followed by a clothesline and follows it up with another clothesline.

He picks him up and whips him followed by a scoop slam. Riley rolls to the apron. He tries getting back in but Orton catches him with the second-rope scraping DDT. Cover. 1…2…kick out. A “You suck!” chant breaks out for Orton. Orton takes a look at the crowd and turns his attention back to Riley who kicks Orton in the gut and whips him but Orton grabs his arm and hits his signature backbreaker. He starts pounding on the mat. Miz gets in but Morrison nails him with the Shining Wizard. Orton gets into Morrison’s face. He turns around and then hits the RKO on Morrison out of nowhere. He hits another RKO to Riley. A “Over-rated!” chant erupts. Orton goes for a cover. 1…2…3! Orton and Morrison win!
Winners: Randy Orton and John Morrison

Orton goes to celebrate but he sees Riley struggling to get up. He quickly goes in the corner and calls for the punt. He runs towards Riley and connects. Riley is out! Orton snarls at Miz and then goes to the turnbuckle to celebrate. He signals that he’s going to win the championship at WrestleMania as Miz looks scared on the stage. We go to a commercial.

Back from the break and backstage, Scott Stanford is with Beth Pheonix.

Scott: Beth, why did you save Queen Kong from Michelle McCool earlier tonight? Is there any kind of…

Beth: Scott, I saved Kong from the blushes because I wanted to send her a message loud and clear. After everything’s set and done, I will be the new Divas champion. And, that I am the most powerful diva in WWE history! So Kong, beware, I am coming to get you!!

John Cena vs Nexus (4-on-1 Gauntlet match)
Justin Roberts names the stipulations that if Cena wins, Nexus will be banned from ringside at WrestleMania, but if he loses, the Nexus can be in CM Punk’s corner at WrestleMania. Cena is out first to a chorus of boos followed by The Nexus with CM Punk. They stand on the ramp. Husky Harris will be competing first. He hits the ring and Cena lashes out at him. The ref rings the bell. Cena pounds him down. He picks him up and throws him into the corner followed by punches in the gut. He rams him into the post and pulls him out followed by a clothesline. He goes out and pulls him out. He smashes his skull on the barricade and whips him into the steps. He picks him up and AAs him into the audience.

Cena gets in the ring and the ref begins the count. He reaches 10 and Husky is still on the outside. He gets counted out. Michael McGillicutty is out next. He gets in the ring and goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks and kicks him in the gut and hits the Boston Blockbuster. He goes on the top and hits a legdrop. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Michael reverses. Cena ducks a clothesline and does a schoolboy pin. 1….2…3! Michael is gone. Otunga hits the ring. Cena ducks his shot and hits a dropkick. Otunga falls outside as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Otunga has Cena in a sleeper. Cena is down on his knees. Finally he gets back to a vertical base and gets to the ropes. Otunga releases the hold. He calls for a clothesline. Cena ducks it and hits a fisherman suplex. He picks him up and whips him followed by a shoulder block followed by another shoulder block, press slam. He hits the 5 knuckle shuffle. He calls for the AA as a “Cheesy Shit!” chant breaks out. He lifts Otunga on his shoulders and nails the AA. Cover. 1…2…3! Done. Ryan quickly hits the ring and spears Cena. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and hits a bodyslam.

He goes on the top and goes for a legdrop but Cena sidesteps and Ryan crashes into the mat. Both men are down. They get up and exchange blows. Cena gets the better and kicks him in the gut. He whips him into the corner and goes for a bull-dog but Ryan pushes him off. Cena crashes into the mat. Ryan quickly gets back up and locks in an arm-drag. Cena fights back off with punches. Ryan finally releases the hold. Ryan goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks and hits the AA out of nowhere! He turns Ryan around and locks in the STF and looks straight at Punk. Ryan taps out! Cena wins!
Winner: John Cena

Cena celebrates with the kids as Punk looks on in surprise.

The “RAW GM Revealed!” segment is next as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and…

-Vince McMahon’s music hits as he comes out with his stride to a huge pop-

McMahon: Hello New York City!!!

*The crowd cheer even more*

McMahon: Good evening WWE Universe!! After last years beating at the hands of WWE Hall of Famer, Bret Hart, I am back on the Road To WrestleMania!

*A “Hitman Hart!” chant breaks out from the crowd*

McMahon: And of course me and Hart, we have settled our differences. Now back to topic, I am back on the Road To WrestleMania, this time to serve a better, well slightly better purpose. To introduce you all, to the anonymous GM of Monday Night RAW!! So, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome…

-JBL’s music hits and he comes to the surprise of the MSG crowd who are rooting for the Texas Millionaire-

JBL: Hahahaha. Thank you. Thank you for the warm welcome. Thank you all. As you know now, I am the one who was running RAW for the past 8 months! Yes ladies and gentlemen, your anonymous GM is John “Bradshaw” Layfield! JBL!

*All this time Vince McMahon looks pretty bored*

JBL: Before I do anything else, I would like to thank some people who supported me through my entire reign and will do so, till I remain the GM and that will be for years and years to come. First off, I would like to thank Vince McMahon for giving me such a great opportunity to control a show like RAW and it’s superstars.

*He goes out of the ring and goes near the commentary table*

JBL: Next, I would like to thank Michael Cole for doing such a wonderful and time consuming job of expressing my feelings to the superstars and the WWE Universe, for giving out my orders. And I feel, no one else could have done this job with such dignity as Michael Cole did. Thank you partner, thank you.

*JBL starts receiving some heat for thanking Cole as he gets in the ring*

JBL: And last but not the least, I would like to thank…

McMahon: …now if you’re done with your Oscar-winning speech, I would like you to know, that I am not impressed with your performance!

*The crowd and JBL both looked surprised*

McMahon: Yeah, you created history by operating this show from behind a computer and via a nerd like Michael Cole, you are a waste of time and money, both of which I respect very, very much. JBL, you are not fit to do this job any further and therefore, I am introducing the man I feel is perfect to manage RAW. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, as much as I hate to say this, one of the greatest superstars in WWE history and a WWE Hall of Famer, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!

-SCSA’s music hits and he comes out to a hell of a pop-

JBL: What are you doing here? What are you doing here? You don’t deserve to be here! This my show! I haven’t called you here! Security! Security!! Throw him out! Get out Austin! Get out!

Austin: WHAT?

Austin: JBL, this man right here, the CEO of the WWE, has called me here, so the hell are you to talk trash to me? You see this old man right here, has given me the right to become new GM of Monday Night RAW!!

*The cheers get louder and louder*

Austin: So you dude, need to sign these resignation papers and allow me to start a very, very badass era on RAW!

*Austin holds up a piece of paper for the camera to focus on*

McMahon: Not so fast Austin. I haven’t yet given you the right to become the GM of RAW. You need to prove to me that you can do a better job than JBL did.

Austin: Oh come on Vinnie. Of course I can do a better job than this, this son of a bitch!

*The crowd is gone all nuts as JBL looks frustrated*

McMahon: But I need you to prove it! So, for the first time ever, the RAM GM will be decided at WrestleMania!! It will be John “Bradshaw” Layfield vs Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Austin: Now, if you wanna see Stone Cold whoop some candy JBL ass gimme a hell yeah!

*The crowd chants “HELL YEAH!”

McMahon: Wait, wait there’s more. To ensure that this contest goes on fairly, it will be officiated by, this man!

-Bret Hart’s music hits as the crowd goes mad about this segment-

Bret: Hahahaha. Here I am, back to WWE RAW! And I give you my word Vince, at WrestleMania, this historic contest will be evenly contested without any foreign means!

Austin: I don’t care about that Hitman. What I care about, is that I am gonna send JBL on an ass whoopin’ ride at WrestleMania and at the end of it, Austin 3:16 will be the king of Monday Nights!

*Austin stuns JBL and then asks for some beer. He gives one to McMahon and stuns him before he can open it*

*He asks for more and then he and Bret celebrate as the crowd is all cheers for the first time in the night!*

**End of show**​
Note: Credit to Da Prophet for the graphics

#1Peep RAW Review

Here is a little review in exchange for the one you gave me earlier this week. To be honest I haven't been following this BT too closely but your Wrestlemania card is looking very, very good so far. The opening promo was allright, albeit a little generic but it did it's job to set up the tag team match later in the night. This could be very interesting as Orton could turn on his partner in a split second and vice versa. Great news that MiTB is back at 'Mania as it is a great way to get younger, mid card talent onto the card as well as providing a great storyline for later in the year. How exactly does a turmoil work, it's like a gauntlet right? Nice little match between two of the contestants in the MiTb with Truth handidly taking care of DiBiase in the closing moments of the match. I used to love these kinds of matches before 'Mania between the guys in the MiTB matches and it was a nice inclusion on the card. Santino should have been a bit more time to talk here but the jokes were a little lame and I can't imagine Marella burying the Usos. Funny line to end the segment from Kozlov!

Kind of wierd to have a heel vs heel tag match here, maybe a singles match or triple threat with a member of each of the three teams competing. Corre looked very dominant as they destroyed the champions after taking care of their other competition in the Samoans. A nice promo between Cena and Punk but would have expected a beatdown with the Nexus behind Punk. I don't know about a gauntlet, makes the Nexus look super weak if they lose and I think they will. Sheamus picks up a dominant victory of the King of the Jabronis in the LI Iced Z and gets taken out by Triple H. Hunter needed to get that attack in order to seem legit against Sheamus and a Street Fight between the two seems like a good way to end it. Bourne and Bryan are great, great wrestlers and would love a match between the two but a feud for WM doesn't seem right. Maybe get a couple of mouthpieces for them so the build is great and the match is even better. HAHA! Orton RKOs his partner before taking out Riley with another cutter to win the match and take out his adversary. Well played there. And a punt to finish off the night, Orton looking the early favourite. The Nexus needed to be taken out of the WM match but maybe just a different way to do it wouldn't have made Punk's boys look like complete lackeys.

Having Vince on RAW is always a nice touch and he is the perfect person to reveal the RAW GM. Both JBL and SCSA would be great choices as the new GM so I am looking forward to whoever pulls through in that match. Overall, good show Icon and I am really looking forward to a great Wrestlemania.

#1Peep RAW Review

Here is a little review in exchange for the one you gave me earlier this week. To be honest I haven't been following this BT too closely but your Wrestlemania card is looking very, very good so far. The opening promo was allright, albeit a little generic but it did it's job to set up the tag team match later in the night. This could be very interesting as Orton could turn on his partner in a split second and vice versa. Great news that MiTB is back at 'Mania as it is a great way to get younger, mid card talent onto the card as well as providing a great storyline for later in the year. How exactly does a turmoil work, it's like a gauntlet right? Nice little match between two of the contestants in the MiTb with Truth handidly taking care of DiBiase in the closing moments of the match. I used to love these kinds of matches before 'Mania between the guys in the MiTB matches and it was a nice inclusion on the card. Santino should have been a bit more time to talk here but the jokes were a little lame and I can't imagine Marella burying the Usos. Funny line to end the segment from Kozlov!

Kind of wierd to have a heel vs heel tag match here, maybe a singles match or triple threat with a member of each of the three teams competing. Corre looked very dominant as they destroyed the champions after taking care of their other competition in the Samoans. A nice promo between Cena and Punk but would have expected a beatdown with the Nexus behind Punk. I don't know about a gauntlet, makes the Nexus look super weak if they lose and I think they will. Sheamus picks up a dominant victory of the King of the Jabronis in the LI Iced Z and gets taken out by Triple H. Hunter needed to get that attack in order to seem legit against Sheamus and a Street Fight between the two seems like a good way to end it. Bourne and Bryan are great, great wrestlers and would love a match between the two but a feud for WM doesn't seem right. Maybe get a couple of mouthpieces for them so the build is great and the match is even better. HAHA! Orton RKOs his partner before taking out Riley with another cutter to win the match and take out his adversary. Well played there. And a punt to finish off the night, Orton looking the early favourite. The Nexus needed to be taken out of the WM match but maybe just a different way to do it wouldn't have made Punk's boys look like complete lackeys.

Having Vince on RAW is always a nice touch and he is the perfect person to reveal the RAW GM. Both JBL and SCSA would be great choices as the new GM so I am looking forward to whoever pulls through in that match. Overall, good show Icon and I am really looking forward to a great Wrestlemania.

Thanks for all the praise there. And yeah, I was pissed off when WWE removed MITB from WrestleMania. But I had planned to have it in my BT! from the day I started writing. The Santino-thing, yeah it was just a comic relief and I didn't realised I had buried The Usos. Sorry for that. But I'm sure they'll be back strong. Plus, I want The Corre to look strong heading into Mania. A Nexus beatdown wasn't possible as Cena had to wrestle later in the night. Orton is supposed to be booked in such a way that he emerges as the clear favorite. Again, thanks for the review and rep will be given. Keep readin' and enjoy...

WWE Superstars

Tyson Kidd w/ Jackson Andrews def. William Regal
Decent match-up. Kidd got in some high-flying maneuvers. Kidd controlled most of the match. Finish came when Kidd hit Regal with the enzugiri for the 1-2-3.

The Usos def. Zack Ryder and Primo
Typical tag-team match. Primo and Zack dominated Jey for most of the match. Finish came when Jimmy hit Primo with a boot in mid-air. After the match, The Usos addressed Santino and Kozlov saying they were going to win the titles at WrestleMania. Then they said that they were going to make-up for the loss on RAW when they would meet The Corre on SmackDown!

Jack Swagger def. Trent Barreta
Boring! That was the entire match. The match had no good spots. It was just a squash with Swagger hitting all his signature maneuvers. Finish came when Barreta tapped out to the Ankle Lock after eating a Gutwrench powebomb.

Chavo Guerrero def. Kofi Kingston
Greatest match of the night by far. Had all the awesome “main-event” spots with Kofi performing most of them. Finish came when Chavo hit the Eddie Guerrero Frog Splash after the Gory Bomb. Chavo now gets a place in Friday’s No.1 contender’s match to the Intercontinental title.

**End of show**

WWE Divas

Queen Kong def. Maryse
Typical Kong squash. She completely decimated Maryse with 3 spears and 2 powerbombs in addition to clotheslines and boots. Finish came when she hit Maryse with one of the 3 spears. The crowd reaction for Kong was mostly boos but some part of the arena was filled with cheers.

The Bella Twins def. Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly
Typical 5-minute Divas tag-team match-up. The Bellas dominated most of the match. Finish came when Kelly hit the K2 on Nikki.

Melina def. Eve in a Six-pack Divas title qualification match
Mind-blowing Divas match. Best in the build-up to WrestleMania after Elimination Chamber. It was an instant classic. Finish came when Melina hit Eve with the screaming finisher. She’s now the sixth diva alongside McCool, Layla, Pheonix, Natalya and Kong to compete at WrestleMania.

Beth Pheonix and Natalya def. LayCool
Decent match. The crowd booed LayCool too much. Finish came when Pheonix hit Layla with the Glam Slam after a distraction caused by Kong and Melina. All the divas brawled inside the ring after the match with Kong and Pheonix coming out on top. They did a square-off just like that one on RAW but the refs came out to separate them again! The crowd was disappointed by that.

**End of show**​

SmackDown!

Michael Cole and Matt Striker welcome us to SmackDown!

-Theodore “Teddy” Long comes out to open the show with a contract in hand-

The ring is set with a table and two chairs.

Teddy gets in the ring and grabs a mic placed on the table.

Teddy: Howdy WWE Universe?

*A huge cheer erupts from the crowd*

Teddy: Ladies and gentlemen, right now, is the contract signing for the World Heavyweight championship TLC match, between Edge and Christian, at WrestleMania!

*Another cheer erupts from the crowd*

Teddy: So without much ado, please welcome, the 2011 Royal Rumble winner and the No. 1 contender to the World Heavyweight championship, Christian!

-Christian’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop-

*He gets in the ring and quietly settles down on one of the two chairs*

Teddy: And his opponent for WrestleMania, the World Heavyweight champion, Edge!

-Edge’s music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction-

*He gets in and does his usual celebration before settling down*

Teddy: Playas, let’s ensure that this contract signing goes on smoothly.

*He places the contract on the table. Edge signs it and then passes it to Christian*

Christian: Before I sign this contract Edge, let me tell you, this piece of paper, holds your fate. And your fate is, to lose that World Heavyweight championship to me at WrestleMania. So when I sign this contract…

*Christian signs the contract*

Christian: …you’re fate is SEALED!!

*Christian gets up to leave but Edge has something to say*

Edge: Brother, you’re right. This contract holds my fate. But my faint ain’t to lose the World title to you at WrestleMania, it is to make you understand, why you will always remain “the unsuccessful one”. Why you always remain the bad half of E & C. Brother, your fate at WrestleMania, is to lose to me.

*Edge gets booed heavily for whatever he said*

Edge: Because it ain’t all about your desire to win at WrestleMania brother. At WrestleMania, it is all about how badass and planed and prepared you are. And being the more experienced one, brother, one thing is clear. I am going to walk into WrestleMania with the championship and walk out, holding it high above my head. And you know what you can do about it? Absolutely and positively, NOTHING!!

*The crowd jeers at Edge for those statements*

Christian: You know what brother? I don’t care one bit about what you think. All I care about is that no matter what the odds, no matter how many WrestleManias you’ve main-evented and against whom, I am going to beat you and become the new World Heavyweight champion!

*Christian sets to leave but Teddy stops him*

Teddy: Christian, wait a minute playa. For the benefit of your TLC match at WrestleMania, the next 3 weeks will be dedicated to the three aspects of the TLC match, Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Tonight, for the first time in over six years, Edge and Christian will re-unite to take on the WWE Tag Team champions, Santino and Kozlov, in a Tables match!

*The crowd go wild as Teddy Long leaves and we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and the main-event and “Undertaker Speaks” segment are hyped.

They promote the Money In The Bank Turmoil match.

2a95hc5.png

Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler
Drew is out first followed by Dolph without Kaitlyn. The bell sounds and Dolph talks trash to his opponent. Drew gets irritated and kicks him in the gut followed by punches across the forehead. He picks Dolph up and whips him into the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him into the corner. He charges towards him but Dolph lifts his leg up just in time. Dolph charges towards him but Drew counters with a sideslam. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Drew can’t believe it. He picks him up and whips him into the turnbuckle. He pulls him out and does a roll-up. 1…2...kick out. Drew is quickly back to his feet and nails him with a boot.

He picks him up and drags him to the center of the ring and locks in body scissors. Dolph struggles. He finally manages to break Drew’s hold. Drew quickly gets back up and kicks away at Dolph. He goes on the middle-rope and hits a knee-drop. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Dolph ducks and goes for a springboard crossbody but Drew catches him in mid-air and nails him with a backbreaker. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Drew can’t believe it. He picks Dolph up and whips him into the corner. He charges towards him but Dolph sidesteps and he crashes into the turnbuckle. Dolph takes advantage and nails an enzugiri. Both men are down as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Dolph has Drew in the Sleeper! Drew is down on his knees. He gets back to his feet eventually and grabs the ropes. Dolph releases the hold and hits a chopblock right to the back of the knee. Drew goes down on his knees. Dolph kicks him right across the temple. He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Drew reverses and goes for a backdrop but Dolph counters with a facebuster followed by a spinning heelkick. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He goes on the top and hits a legdrop. He calls for the legdrop Michael Cole calls the “Zig-Zag”.

He connects. This time he calls for the Zig-Zag. He grabs hold of Drew but Drew grabs the ropes. Dolph goes down. Drew quickly retaliates and goes for a boot but Dolph ducks and does a schoolboy pin. 1…2…Drew powers out. Both men get up at the same time. Dolph swings but misses. Drew ducks and does a sunset flip cover but Dolph rolls through and hits a dropkick. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Dolph waits for him to get up. He charges at him but Drew ducks and Dolph tumbles outside. We go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Drew blasts Dolph’s head-off with a clothesline. Cover. 1...2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him followed by a backdrop. He picks him up and whips him followed by a backbreaker. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him into the corner. He charges towards him but Dolph sidesteps and Drew crashes into the turnbuckle. Dolph takes advantage and hits a flashkick. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Dolph gets frustrated and kicks away at him. He picks him up and whips him but Drew reverses and nails a boot. He calls for the Future Shock DDT but is distracted by Kaitlyn who comes out from the audience and stands on the apron. The ref and Drew try shooing her away but she won’t listen. Dolph gets up and charges at Drew but Drew sees him coming and ducks. Dolph crashes into Kaitlyn who crash-lands into the barricade. Dolph turns around and Drew nails him with the Future Shock DDT. Cover. 1…2…3! Drew wins a hard-fought battle.
Winner: Drew McIntyre

Backstage, Todd Grisham is with The Corre who are w/o Barrett.

Todd: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at the time, The Corre.

*The crowd boo them*

Todd: Slater, Gabriel, why did you two attack the WWE Tag Team champions this past Monday on RAW?

Slater: What a stupid question! Todd, of course we did that to send a notice, to Santino and Kozlov. A notice that me and Justin, we are going to win the WWE Tag Team titles come WrestleMania!

Gabriel: And Santino, Kozlov, let me tell you, tonight when you get your asses handed out by Edge and Christian, we’ll be watching!

*The Corre leaves for a tag team rematch which is next as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and the “Undertaker Speaks” segment is hyped.

The Corre (Slater and Gabriel) vs The Usos
The Usos are out first followed by Slater and Gabriel who are accompanied by Zeke Jackson and Skip Sheffield. Slater and Jimmy are going to start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock up. Jimmy pushes Slater in the corner and kicks him in the gut. He whips him into another corner and hits a splash. He pulls him to the center of the ring and hits a legdrop. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and rams him into the post. He pulls him out and does a roll-up. 1…2…kick out. Jimmy quickly gets back up and nails a boot. He tags in Jey.

Jey gets in and hits a knee-drop. He picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. He goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. He calls for another clothesline. He charges at him but Slater ducks and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Both men are down. They tag in their partners. Gabriel ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Jimmy reverses and goes for a backdrop but Gabriel counters with a kick right across the temple followed by a crossbody. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Gabriel can’t believe it. He waits for him to get up and goes for a clothesline but Jimmy ducks. He goes for a clothesline of his own but Gabriel ducks and Jimmy tumbles out of the ring. Jimmy is reeling as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Slater has Jimmy in a sleeper. Jimmy is down on his knees. He eventually makes it back to a vertical base and holds the ropes. Slater releases the hold and tags in Gabriel. Gabriel gets in and stomps away at Jimmy. He picks him up and whips him but Jimmy reverses. Gabriel ducks a clothesline and hits a flash kick. Cover. 1..2...kick out. Gabriel locks in a camel clutch. Jimmy struggles at first but eventually gets to the ropes. Gabriel pulls him back to the center of the ring and locks in the hold again. This time Jimmy gets back to a vertical base and converts the camel clutch into a Samoan drop. Both men are down.

They tag in their partners. Slater ducks a clothesline and goes for a springboard crossbody but Jey catches him in mid-air and hits a backbreaker. He hits a legdrop. Cover. 1…2..kick out. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. He pulls him to the center of the ring and hits a legdrop. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Jey can’t believe it. He goes on the top and hits a splash. He waits for Slater to get up but Zeke pulls his leg from the outside. The ref sees it and disqualifies The Corre.
Winners by D.Q: The Usos

After the match, Skip quickly gets in the ring and takes Jey’s head off with a clothesline. Zeke gets in and nails Jimmy with his finisher. He picks Jimmy up and throws him right into Slater’s Sweetness. Slater picks him up and whips him into Skip’s spear. Skip and Zeke pick him up and hit a double powerbomb. Slater pulls him to the corner. Gabriel goes on the top and hits the 450 splash. The Corre celebrate as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and the announcers promote the main-events for WrestleMania

jfyhaf.png

2jg546x.png

2h4ma6d.png

1494m0l.png

2j2xaoo.png

2d3yuu.png

They also promote the Divas championship Six-pack challenge match

35hheg3.png

Michelle McCool w/ Layla vs Beth Pheonix
Beth is out first followed by Michelle who is accompanied by Layla. Natalya comes out to make things even. The bell sounds as both the official divas lock up. Beth pushes Michelle into the corner and kicks her in the gut. She whips her into another corner followed by a clothesline. She picks her up and hits a bodyslam. Cover. 1…2…kick out. She hits a legdrop and follows it up with a knee-drop. Cover. 1…2…kick out. She picks her up and whips her but Michelle ducks a clothesline and hits a clothesline of her own. But it has zero effect on Beth. Michelle comes off the ropes and goes for a crossbody but Beth catches her in mid-air and hits backbreaker. Cover. 1…2…Layla pulls the ref out. The ref starts arguing with her when Natalya hits Layla with a clothesline. She tosses Layla to Beth who greets her with the Glam Slam. She turns around and Michelle nails her with a boot!! She waits for her to get up and lands another boot. Cover. 1…2…3! Michelle wins out of nowhere!!
Winner: Michelle McCool

After the match, Natalya gets in the ring and the two divas square-off. Melina hits the ring and takes out Natalya with several high-flying maneuvers. Kong’s music hits and she comes out to a mixed reaction. Michelle flees the ring and walks off into the crowd. Kong gets in the ring and blasts Melina’s head off with a boot. She hits her with a spear. She picks her up and hits 3 back-to-back powerbombs! Beth is up by then. Both the divas square-off as a huge cheer erupts from the crowd. The refs come and separate them again much to the disappointment of the crowd.

*Commercial*

Back from the break and…

-Rey Mysterio’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop-

Rey: Hello ladies and hello gentlemen. Hello little fellows. Now, I know how much each and every one of you love me. Be it my wrestling style, my attitude or my 619, I know you all love me. And despite all that, I missed last week’s SmackDown!

*The crowd cheer for the Biggest Little Master*

Rey: But, it wasn’t my fault. I didn’t miss last week just because I wanted to. I missed it because I was forced to. At the Elimination Chamber, Cody Rhodes and Alberto Del Rio, they attacked me so bad, I suffered multiple injuries.

*The crowd are in shock on hearing Rey is injured*

Rey: But don’t worry, don’t worry. Thanks to proper medical treatment and a week’s rest, I am fine now. So as I was saying, Cody Rhodes and Alberto Del Rio. Now, I understand that they are young, up-coming and brash talent and they will like to make a name for themselves. But the thing I don’t understand is, why are they targeting me? What do they have against me? You see…

-“Dashing” Cody Rhodes’ music hits and he comes out to interrupt Rey Mysterio-

Cody: Rey. Rey. What do we have against you? Hmm. I don’t know about Alberto, but I have something very personal against you. You see Rey, you are out of your prime. It is time for you to step down and hand over the spotlight to some young people like me, “Dashing” Cody Rhodes. It is because of old men like you, that young guns like me and their careers suffer. But I ain’t any young man. I am going to stand up to you bullies, the baddest being you!

Rey: Hey, I ain’t any bully. And I am not even eating your spotlight. I am here only because these people want me to be here.

*The crowd cheers for Rey*

Rey: But if you truly want to make a name for yourself, then my friend, you have to truly stand up and face challenges from the front and not make any sneak attacks from behind. So what say Cody? You and me, one on one at WrestleMania??

Cody: You’re on!

*The crowd cheers but they are cut off by…*

-Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and he comes out without the car, pyro, suit and introduction-

Alberto: Rey, Cody, you both put forward your points. And trust me, they are valid ones. But it is time for me, Alberto Del Rio, to make mine. You see Rey, just like you, I am a wrestler of the Mexican heritage. I am a luchador. But people, and you, you’ll don’t take my talent seriously. You see amigo, people say that Eddie Guerrero and you, you’ll are the best luchadors Mexico has ever produced. But they all forget about me! The born great. Alberto Del Rio! Rey, I am the best luchador in the business, but you already know that!

*Rey moves forward towards Alberto and slaps him right across the face*

Rey: First off all, nobody, is better than Eddie Guerrero. Not even me. And as far you go, you’re just a bragger. You’ve got nothing but your stupid cars and your stupid Ricky Martin-like announcer. You’ve got no skills, no talent and no respect. And as per how much I have learned from this business, you stand no chance in the WWE!

Alberto: There is no way you can say that Rey! No way! No way! And if you have any doubt about me, let’s end it at WrestleMania!!

*Alberto puts his hand forward*

-Teddy Long’s music hits and he comes out-

Teddy: Alberto, Rey has already made a match for himself at WrestleMania against Cody Rhodes. But if you want to fight my boy Rey Mysterio, you have to beat Cody Rhodes, next. If you do so, you will be added to their match making it a triple threat!!

*The crowd boo his decision as Cody and Alberto get ready to fight as we go to a commercial*

“Dashing” Cody Rhodes vs Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and the bell sounds. Both men lock up. Alberto pushes Cody into the corner and kicks him in the gut followed by a DDT. He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him followed by a shoulder block. He quickly hits a leg-drop to keep things in control. He locks in an arm-drag on Cody. Cody struggles but fights back with blows to the temple. Alberto finally releases the hold. He charges towards Cody but Cody ducks and hits a clothesline of his own.

Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by another clothesline. He picks him up and whips him but Alberto reverses. Cody ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. He points towards Rey saying he’s going to win at WrestleMania. He turns around but Alberto quickly does a schoolboy pin. 1…2…kick out. Both men get up at the same time. Alberto goes for a clothesline but Cody ducks and dropkicks Alberto face-first into the top-turnbuckle. He hits him with another dropkick sending him outside. Alberto is reeling as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Cody has Alberto in a camel clutch. Alberto struggles at first but makes it to the ropes. Cody pulls him back to the center of the ring and locks in the clutch again. Alberto wriggles in pain. This time he gets back to a vertical base. Cody quickly realizes the situation and releases the hold. He hits a chopblock to the back of the knee and Alberto goes down on his knees. Cody comes off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Alberto ducks and does a roll-up but Cody kicks out at 2. Both men get up at the same time. Cody goes for a clothesline but Alberto ducks and hits a boot.

Both men are down. They get up. They trade blows. Alberto gets the better of his opponent and knocks Cody down. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a running enzugiri. He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks Cody up and rams him arm-first into the post. He pulls him out and kicks him right across the arm. He points to Rey and does his signature taunt before locking in his signature cross arm-bar on Cody. Cody has no option but to tap out.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio

After the match, Alberto is celebrating on the top turnbuckle as Rey gets into the ring and pulls Alberto down and slams him into the mat. He waits for him to get up and then hits a dropkick. Alberto falls on the second rope. Rey calls for the 619 and connects. He goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Rey exits the ring and celebrates on the stage as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Todd Grisham has managed to catch-up with Rey Mysterio.

Todd: Rey, mind giving me an answer?

Rey: Go ahead Todd.

Todd: Umm, Rey, how does it feel to face not one, but two opponents at WrestleMania with both hungry to make an impact?

Rey: Hmm. Todd, both Cody and Alberto have a point to prove. But even I have one. And that is, to show them both, that I ain’t going to fear them and step down. At WrestleMania, I prove my point of being better than both of them.

*Rey walks off as Todd thanks him*

Intercontinental championship No. 1 contender’s Triple Threat match
Tyler Reks, Michael Tarver and Chavo Guerrero are the participants. The entry is in the same order. Kofi is also out to the ring. He settles down at the commentary table. The bell sounds and the match is underway. Tarver and Chavo fix their gaze on Reks. They double-team him down to his knees. Chavo dropkicks him. Reks rolls to the outside. Chavo and Tarver then lock up. Chavo pushes Tarver in the corner and kicks him in the gut. He whips him followed by a clothesline. He pulls him to the center of the ring and hits a big knee-drop followed by an elbow-drop. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Tarver reverses.

Chavo ducks a clothesline and hits a spinning heelkick off the ropes. He goes on the top and hits a diving headbutt. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Tarver reverses and goes for a backdrop but Chavo counters with a facebuster followed by a crossbody off the ropes. He goes for a cover. 1…Reks breaks it up. He picks Chavo up and whips him into the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and rams him shoulder-first into the post. Chavo falls to the outside. Reks goes out and smashes his skull on the barricade. He whips him into the steps. He picks him up and rams him spine-first into the post. He picks him up and backdrops him onto the floor. Chavo is struggling as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Reks nails Tarver with a boot. He picks him up and whips him in the corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and hits a DDT. He pulls him to the center of the ring and locks in a neck-hold. Tarver struggles at first but eventually manages to get back to the ropes. Reks releases the hold and picks Tarver up. He whips him followed by a scoop slam. He picks him up and whips him into the corner. He charges towards him but Tarver gets his foot up just in time. He charges at him but Reks counters with a Samoan drop. Cover. 1….2…Chavo breaks it up. Reks can’t believe it. Both men get up and exchange blows. Reks gets the better of Chavo and kicks him in the gut followed by a vertical suplex. Cover. 1….2…kick out.

He picks him up and whips him but Chavo ducks and goes for a springboard moonsault but Reks catches him in mid-air and rams him spine-first into the turnbuckles. Chavo is down in the corner. Reks pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…Tarver breaks it up. Both men get up. Reks goes for a clothesline but Tarver ducks and kicks him in the knee. Reks goes down. Tarver goes for a boot but Reks catches his boot in mid-air and tosses him upside down. Both men get up. Tarver goes for a clothesline but Reks ducks and hits the X-Factor. Cover. 1…2…3! Reks wins. He’s going to WrestleMania.
Winner: Tyler Reks

Backstage, Beth Pheonix is in a physio room.

Physio: Are you fine now?

Beth: Yes.

*Kong comes in as the crowd starts cheering. She gets in Beth’s face forcing her to stand up*

Kong: On RAW, you claimed to be the strongest diva in the WWE. And that’s right. But only until Elimination Chamber. Because after that, I took over that title from you. And I have proven it time and time again. But if you still have a doubt, let’s meet one on one this Monday on RAW.

Beth: Hmm. So you really wanna do it? Guess what, you’re on.

*The crowd cheers as hell until Teddy Long comes into the room*

Teddy: Divas, I really don’t want to be a party pooper but as per Vince McMahon’s order, you both are banned from touching each other until WrestleMania!

*The crowd starts booing for that decision. Both the divas look frustrated as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and…

-The Undertaker’s music hits and he comes out to a large number of cheers-

Taker: Hmm. It’s good to be back where I belong.

*The crowd cheer for the un-Undertaker line*

Taker: But this time, my purpose is far from solved. This time, I am here to settle things that 10 months ago. Take a look.

*A video package of the Undertaker-Kane rivalry is shown*

Taker: I don’t know why Wade Barrett helped Kane bury me alive. But anyways, I don’t care! He did it and now he has to pay for his sins. And so does Kane. When I beat Kane and Barrett with Big Show at WrestleMania, their sins will be washed away. They will be as pure as gold. They will be just like me… DEAD! Because at WrestleMania, they will REST…

-The Corre’s music hits and Wade Barrett comes out without The Corre-

Barrett: Hahahaha. Rest in Peace huh, Undertaker? Come on Deadman, that catchphrase is far too old. But anyways, it’s yours so you keep it. But I don’t care. I’m not here to tell you how out-of-fashion your catchphrase is. I’m here to tell you why, I helped Kane “bury you alive”. You see Deadman, since my childhood, you have been my hero. I watched you on television, and I was awed by your mysterious tricks, should I say. I was impressed with the performance you gave every night you stepped foot in this ring. But that respect changed into remorse the day I became a WWE Superstar. You were no longer that hero, but a mere disgrace. A man relying on his past self. You just fought to keep you streak alive and you didn’t care about anyone else. You didn’t care about your family, you didn’t care about your colleagues. You didn’t care about the WWE. That was the day when I decided, that I would teach you a lesson, and guess what, I did!

*The crowd boos at Barrett*

-Kane’s music hits and he comes out-

Kane: Brother, Barrett is right. You are nothing but a mere image of your past self. You no longer strike fear in the hearts of millions of people, but now, you appear as a comical joke! Hahahaha! Hahahaha!

*Kane receives heavy boos*

Kane: Brother, at WrestleMania, me and Barrett are the one. As in, 18 and 1. Hahahaha! Hahahaha!

*The crowd boos Kane as hell*

-Big Show’s music hits and he comes out-

Show: Well, well. Kane, Barrett, take a deep breath and allow me to speak. Kane, you can laugh at the fact that you and Barrett are going to beat me and Taker at WrestleMania, because that is something you need to laugh-off. Because that thing, is just going to remain a dream, and not become a reality.

*The crowd cheers for the first time in 10 minutes*

Show: Now, you must be surprised at the fact that I have become so confident after questioning my own ability last week. Well, there’s a reason to that. You see, Taker gave me a very-very simple way of becoming confident. He said, that it’s WrestleMania season, and I need to be cheerful and happy going into the big event. Hey, I know I’m sounding childish but please bare with me. He gave me a simple way to beat you two chunks at WrestleMania. And that is to knock your teeth down your throats!

*The crowd start rooting for Big Show with a “Knock ‘em out!” chant*

Show: So now, consider your chances of ending the streak, OVER!

*Show knocks out Kane. Barrett is about to flee but Show catches him by the tights and sends him right into an Undertaker chokeslam. Taker and Show pose as we go to a commercial with the crowd cheering*

Edge and Christian vs Santino and Kozlov (Tag Team Tables match)
Back from the break and Santino and Kozlov are out first followed by Edge and then Christian. The bell sounds and Christian goes after Santino and Edge and Kozlov square-off. Christian pushes Santino in the corner and punches him down while Kozlov blasts Edge’s head off with a clothesline. He turns his attention to Christian. He goes for a clothesline but Christian ducks and hits a dropkick. He goes on the middle rope and hits the spinning uppercut. Kozlov falls on the second rope. Christian chokes him down with his feet and then goes out.

He slaps him right across the face. He gets in the ring and grabs him by the neck. He goes on the second rope and hits a tornado DDT. He calls for the Killswitch. Kozlov gets up but Edge hits him with an impeller DDT out of nowhere. Christian and Edge start arguing. Santino gets up and goes for a double-clothesline but they duck and go for a double-teamed clothesline. Santino ducks and does a springboard crossbody but E & C catch him in mid-air and convert it into a double-teamed suplex. Both men get up and start arguing again. Kozlov gets up and hits Edge with a boot. He goes for Christian but Christian ducks and hits an enzugiri. Kozlov falls out of the ring as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and tables have come into play. Christian slams Santino’s skull on the steps. He picks him up and throws him into the barricade. He takes him near the announce table but Kozlov blasts him off with a boot. He picks him up and goes to bodyslam him through the table but Edge attacks him with a chopblock to the back of the knee. Kozlov releases Christian and goes down on his knees. Edge hits him with a dropkick. He picks him up and throws him in. He gets in and hits Kozlov with a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him but Kozlov counters and lifts him for a bodyslam. Edge slips out and hits the Edge-o-Matic. He picks him up and whips him but Kozlov reverses and goes for a backdrop. Edge counters with the impeller DDT. He calls for the Spear. Kozlov gets up but Christian knocks him off with a missile dropkick off the top. Edge and Christian start arguing again.

Edge shoves Christian into the ropes where Santino grabs his leg and Christian falls down face-first. He rolls out of the ring and Santino rolls in bringing in a table. Edge goes for a clothesline but Santino ducks and hits punches. He whips him and does a hip-toss. He hits the saluting diving headbutt. He calls for the Cobra and connects! He picks him up and goes to bodyslam him through the table but Edge slips out. Kozlov quickly blasts him off with a boot. Santino goes out and brings in Christian while Kozlov sets up the table. Santino places Christian on the top rope and climbs on the second rope. He looks to superplex him through the table and connects! No wait! Edge has kicked the table out of the ring. The 7-time tag team champions are still in the match. Kozlov gets frustrated and clotheslines Edge out of the ring. We go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Kozlov whips Edge followed by a clothesline. Santino picks Christian up and Kozlov does so to Edge. Both men whip their opponents and E and C hit each other. They turn around into their opponents’ face-busters. Kozlov picks up a table and sets it up. He goes to slam Edge through it but Edge slips out and hits a boot out of nowhere. He turns around and ducks a Santino clothesline and hits one of his own. He picks Santino up and whips him. Santino ducks a clothesline but runs right into a dropkick from Christian. Edge and Christian square-off. They shove each other until Kozlov gets up.

They knock him off with a double-clothesline but Edge also tumbles out of the ring. Christian focuses his attention on Santino. He picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. He waits for him to get up and hits a running enzugiri. He picks him up and hits a reverse DDT. He goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick. He sets up the table and places him onto it. He goes on the top but Santino falls off the table. Christian gets down and picks Santino up but Santino pushes him off. Christian dashes with the table causing it to fall on the apron.

Santino comes at Christian but Christian ducks and hits a DDT. He goes to get the table but Edge whips Kozlov right into him. Edge slides into the ring and nails Santino with the Spear!! Christian gets into the ring and both men start shoving each other around. Christian gets the better and shoves Edge out of the ring. He grabs Santino by the neck and goes on the middle rope. He hits the tornado DDT. He calls for the Killswitch. Kozlov tries getting into the ring. Edge goes to Spear him but gets tripped by Kozlov who is now being pulled out of the ring by Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel!! Edge accidentally nails Christian with the Spear!! Slater and Gabriel by the time throw Kozlov into the barricade. Edge takes the opportunity. He picks up Santino and suplexes him through the table to win the match for his team.
Winners: Edge and Christian

After the match, Christian brings in a table while Edge is celebrating. He stretches out a hand to Edge. Edge accepts but Christian knocks him off with a clothesline. He sets up the table. He picks Edge up and bodyslams him through it. Christian celebrates with the crowd.

**End of show**

Da Prophet Review

A review for the one you have me, I'll be doing Smackdown just so you know. Opening promo was good, I think it should have been at the end of the show however. Makes it seem special. Basic stuff from Edge and Christian, I already have picked who is winning that match. I would give the advice of putting the actions in a colour. Check out the format GCB uses, try that. As I said, good opening for the show.

Drew looked strong against Dolph, looking good heading into Mania. I would have liked to see a ladder match, but what you're doing should be good. Short interview from the Corre, could have been longer but it did it's job. They did well against the Uso brothers, so far so good.

A quick diva match not much to say from me here. So I'll move onto the next segment. So good use of character from you tonight. They all seem to be true to life. I really like this promo, which is something you struggle with. But you did well here. Strong match to follow it up, something you don't have trouble with. But you will have to step up for Mania, just like Mr HD.

Another short segment, again they need to be longer. These are the best ways to push storylines, use them. Matches aren't enough, you must use them. Simple interviews are not enough to push storylines. Good match to follow and I'm trying to finish this now.

Another short segment, so my point? The next promo was decent but one thing I have a problem with. You have Big Show say Taker told him to be cheerful and happy. Why would he say that? This is the Undertaker, the freaking DEADMAN! Not sounding rude but I really don't like this coming match. To be honest it isn't very appealing.

Great main event, really liked the match. However the segments really hurt the show for me. They only pushed or helped angles that little bit. You could have been using them to great advantage. Read the stuff from GCB, that is how to push angles. You did well, but you could do better.

Grade: B-

Hi mate, I'm on a reviewing roll tonight and now I've arrived here.

I'm getting a little bored with Edge vs. Christian everywhere! Seems as if everybody is building up to it. I think the contract signing was below par, it didn't feel right. True, I might be sick of hearing from E&C but I didn't feel like you got them? However, I like the TLC concept over the coming weeks: Tables Match tonight with E&C together should be fun! Will they get on together? Hmmm, I doubt it!

Build up for MITB with Ziggler and McIntyre - good win for Drew there. He is coming good in your thread and is my pick for the MITB contract. Triple Threat between Rhodes, Del Rio and Mysterio at Mania is a good choice, I want to see Rhodes or Del Rio win that one. Rey bores me but I suspect he might win it based on how you're building it. I'll see, I guess!

Tyler Reks wins the chance to go for the IC Title. New name, good thing. Kofi vs. Tyler Reks needs some build now though, we need to see why Tyler is a danger to Kingston. Hoping for a big build next SMACKDOWN ...

Like I said before, I just don't like this Taker and Big Show thing. The promos don't seem right, mate, sorry. However, the match should be interesting, I just think you're getting the build up wrong particularly with Show. Kane and Taker are in a rivalry, yes, Barrett has a good reason for the feud, yes, Big Show just seems to have been added to even it up. Maybe a Triple Threat would have been better? Or have the Tag match but throw in some tension between Show and Taker so there was doubt over whether Show might cost Undertaker his streak? I just don't think Undertaker in a Tag Team is realistic when he is 18-0 - he wouldn't trust anybody with his streak.

Good main event, E&C win, Christian slams Edge through table, crowd cheer. I still think that you need to build Edge into the heel more. If he is going to be the heel, he needs to have a real good reason to boo him as he heads into Mania. Christian attacking Edge - as a face - didn't seem right to me.

It's a good show mate, I'm just not over with the booking of your two main Smackdown matches. I hope that in the last two Smackdown, you can give me reason to be more interested in them. GCB

Hi mate, I'm on a reviewing roll tonight and now I've arrived here.

I'm getting a little bored with Edge vs. Christian everywhere! Seems as if everybody is building up to it. I think the contract signing was below par, it didn't feel right. True, I might be sick of hearing from E&C but I didn't feel like you got them? However, I like the TLC concept over the coming weeks: Tables Match tonight with E&C together should be fun! Will they get on together? Hmmm, I doubt it!

Build up for MITB with Ziggler and McIntyre - good win for Drew there. He is coming good in your thread and is my pick for the MITB contract. Triple Threat between Rhodes, Del Rio and Mysterio at Mania is a good choice, I want to see Rhodes or Del Rio win that one. Rey bores me but I suspect he might win it based on how you're building it. I'll see, I guess!

Tyler Reks wins the chance to go for the IC Title. New name, good thing. Kofi vs. Tyler Reks needs some build now though, we need to see why Tyler is a danger to Kingston. Hoping for a big build next SMACKDOWN ...

Like I said before, I just don't like this Taker and Big Show thing. The promos don't seem right, mate, sorry. However, the match should be interesting, I just think you're getting the build up wrong particularly with Show. Kane and Taker are in a rivalry, yes, Barrett has a good reason for the feud, yes, Big Show just seems to have been added to even it up. Maybe a Triple Threat would have been better? Or have the Tag match but throw in some tension between Show and Taker so there was doubt over whether Show might cost Undertaker his streak? I just don't think Undertaker in a Tag Team is realistic when he is 18-0 - he wouldn't trust anybody with his streak.

Good main event, E&C win, Christian slams Edge through table, crowd cheer. I still think that you need to build Edge into the heel more. If he is going to be the heel, he needs to have a real good reason to boo him as he heads into Mania. Christian attacking Edge - as a face - didn't seem right to me.

It's a good show mate, I'm just not over with the booking of your two main Smackdown matches. I hope that in the last two Smackdown, you can give me reason to be more interested in them. GCB

Thanks for the review mate. I am really confused how to build-up the tag-team match. As for E&C, just wait and watch... or read I must say. Edge is going to Christian a hell of a ride. As for the BT Awards go... I'll do them in a minute. Thanks. Keep readin' and enjoy...

WrestleMania 27 updated card; 12 matches announced:

WWE championship
The Miz (c) vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison

World Heavyweight championship (Tables, Ladders and Chairs match)
Edge (c) vs Christian

Career vs Nexus
John Cena vs CM Punk

Streak match
The Undertaker and Big Show vs Kane and Wade Barrett

Street Fight
Triple H vs King Sheamus

RAW GM match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield w/ Bret "The Hitman" Hart as sp. guest referee

Triple Threat match
Rey Mysterio vs "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs Alberto Del Rio

United States championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs Evan Bourne

Intercontinental championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Tyler Reks

WWE Tag Team championship
Santino and Kozlov (c) vs The Usos vs The Corre (Slater and Gabriel)

Divas championship (Six-pack challenge match)
Michelle McCool (c) vs Queen Kong vs Beth Pheonix vs Layla vs Natalya vs Melina

Money In The Bank Turmoil
R-Truth vs Ted DiBiase vs DH Smith vs Tyson Kidd vs Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Chris Masters

It's a pleasure to tell you all that Motorhead will be doing a live "The Game" for Triple H's entrance at WrestleMania XXVII. Vince McMahon contacted the band and thankfully, they were free!! And now, it's guarenteed.

RAW will be up soon. So please check back. I know I'm taking too long but I didn't get much P.C time for the past 2 weeks. I'll complete the show ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Note: Finally, this show's up...

RAW

Live from STAPLES Center, Los Angeles

Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler welcome us to RAW.

The “WWE championship match contract signing” and “Stone Cold calls out Bret Hart” segments are hyped.

-Triple H’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop-

Hunter: Hello, WWE Universe.

*The crowd cheers as Hunter says it again this time to the camera*

Hunter: Now, back to why I came here. You see, for the past 8 months, from the day Sheamus put me out of action, I have been thinking about just one thing. There’s only one thing on my mind for the past 8 months. And that is, to beat Sheamus at WrestleMania!

*The crowd cheers again*

Hunter: And not only beat him, but hurt him! And hurt him so bad, that when he’d be sitting on the hospital bed, he should be thinking, “Why did I attack Triple H? That was the biggest mistake of my life!” And guess what, after WrestleMania, he’s going to do so. My wish, will come true. Because I’m facing Sheamus at WrestleMania in a match. And not just any match, but a Street Fight!

*The crowd is all cheers for Hunter*

Hunter: And I promise, no, I vow! I swear on my three daughters, that at WrestleMania, Sheamus will be hurt! He will suffer. Sheamus will not be the same again. And he’ll be sorry for daring to play the game, with me, Triple H!!

*He is about to leave but…*

-CM Punk’s music hits and he comes without The Nexus-

Punk: Hahahaha. Hello Los Angeles. Hello, Triple H. Well, I didn’t get a chance to do this earlier, so I’m doing it now. As they say, better late than never. Welcome back, Triple H, welcome back. Welcome to the RAW ruled by CM Punk and The New Nexus.

*The crowd boo him heavily*

Punk: I really, really hate to say this Triple H, but you’re not the only one, whose poised to hurt his opponent at WrestleMania. CM Punk plans to do that as well. And Triple H, I can and will do that better than you. Because Cena, he ain’t good enough to resist me from tearing him apart.

*The jeers from the crowd are growing second by second*

Punk: Ladies and gentlemen, boo me all you can, because the fact of the matter is, you know how mean I am. And you also know that after WrestleMania, the so-called “face” of the WWE will be torn, ugly and GONE!

-Sheamus’ music hits and he comes out-

Sheamus: Triple H, CM Punk, sorry for interrupting, but I guess I couldn’t wait. Hunter, fella, you can never beat me. Last year’s WrestleMania, was a fluke. Because at Extreme Rules last year, I showed you why, I am truly the King of Kings! And if you still got doubt, it’ll be cleared at WrestleMania 27, when I end your career once, and for all! At WrestleMania 27, you will know that I didn’t make a mistake by playing the game, you made a mistake to challenging me in a Street Fight at WrestleMania!

*The crowd is all boos for Sheamus*

Sheamus: LA, I don’t care what you think. All I care about, is at WrestleMania, it will be the end of the game. To say it in brief, it’ll be GAME OVER! Hahahaha.

-John Cena’s music hits and he comes out to a decent reaction-

Cena: Well, well. Looks as if things are heating up. We all can feel the heat can’t we?

*The crowd cheers in agreement*

Cena: Hunter, Sheamus, I don’t know about what you guys are up to, but I am certainly looking forward to the fight with CM Sucks now that he has promised that after WrestleMania, the face of the WWE will be one, torn, two, ugly and three, gone! Hahahaha. But Punk, you forgot that you’re not the only one who’s got something on his mind. You often, well almost every time, refer to me as a beast right? So this beast has something to prove too.

*A small “Let’s Go Cena!” chant breaks out*

Cena: You see Punk, I’ve got only one thing on my mind. And that is to teach you a god-damn lesson on Hustle, Loyalty and Respect! Because Punk, you and The Nexus have only seen the soft side of John Cena. But when you’ll see the other side, you’ll be crying for momma!

*He and Punk go nose-to-nose but…*

-Vince McMahon’s music hits and he comes out-

Vince: Well, until everything’s settled between Steve Austin and JBL at WrestleMania, I’ll be watching over RAW. And looks like we’ve got some heated confrontations. But do not worry. I’ve got a very very good solution to this problem. And that is, tonight, it’ll be Triple H and John Cena against King Sheamus and CM Punk!

*The crowd cheers for the match as all 4 men stare down each other*

Back from the break and the announcers promote the MITB Turmoil match.

2a95hc5.png

DH Smith vs Tyson Kidd
Kidd is out first without Jackson Andrews followed by Smith. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Smith pushes Kidd to the corner and kicks him in the gut. He places him back in the corner and slaps him across the chest. Kidd goes down. Smith picks him up and whips him into another corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Kidd ducks a clothesline and goes for a springboard moonsault but Smith catches him in mid-air and hits a backbreaker.

He locks in the camel clutch. Kidd struggles to make it to the ropes but eventually does. Smith pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him followed by an elbow. He hits a knee-drop and goes for a cover. 1…2…power out. Smith gets frustrated and kicks away at Kidd. He picks him up and hits a bodyslam. He waits for him to get up and goes for a clothesline but Kidd ducks and hits an enzugiri. Smith tumbles to the outside. Kidd hits a crossbody. Both men are down on the outside as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Kidd lands multiple kicks to the back of Smith’s head followed by an enzugiri which sends Smith down on his knees. Kidd lands a dropkick and Smith is finally down. Kidd goes on the top and hits a moonsault. Cover. 1…..2…Smith powers out. Kidd picks him up and whips him but Smith reverses. Kidd ducks a clothesline and hits a flashkick. He goes on the second rope and hits a missile dropkick. Smith falls in the corner. Kidd goes on the apron and hits a West Coast Pop. Cover. 1…2…kick out! Kidd can’t believe it. He calls for a move which is to be performed using the legs. Smith gets up. Kidd quickly nails the spinning heelkick.

Cover. 1…2…kick out! Kidd gets frustrated and stomps away at Smith. He locks in a one-legged Boston Crab. Smith manages to reach the ropes after a few minutes of struggle. Kidd waits for him to get up and then charges at him but Smith catches him in mid-air and slams him back-first into the turnbuckle. Both men are down. They get up. Kidd charges at him but Smith ducks and Kidd crashes into the turnbuckle. Smith quickly takes advantage and nails a boot. He locks in the Sharpshooter. Kidd is screaming in pain as he tries to get out of the hold. The pressure on his back is unbearable as we can see from his expression. Kidd clutches his back to relieve the pain to no avail. Finally, Kidd taps out giving Smith the victory.
Winner: DH Smith

After the match, as Smith is celebrating, Ted DiBiase attacks him from behind. He punches him down until Kidd gets back to his feet. He and Kidd then stomp away at Smith until R-Truth’s music hits and he comes out to make the save. He ducks a Ted clothesline and hits a suckerpunch. He kicks Kidd in the gut and nails the Lie Detector. Ted grabs him from behind and locks in the Million Dollar Dream. Smith gets back to his feet and boots Ted. Truth picks Ted up and throws him out of the ring. Truth and Smith give each other a cold stare as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and backstage, Scott Stanford is with The Nexus without CM Punk.

Scott: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time, The Nexus.

*The crowd boo for Nexus*

Scott: Now, Otunga, how is the Nexus’ mentality going into a huge 8-man tag-team match after a, shameful loss to John Cena in a 4-on-1 gauntlet match last week?

Otunga: Scott, I admit that our loss to Cena was shameful. But tonight, we use CM Punk’s trick to remain focused. And that is, what happens in the past, stays in the past. What happens in the future, is The Nexus dominates Monday Night RAW with John Cena gone from the WWE!

*The boos grow louder as The Nexus leave*

The announcers promote the “Stone Cold calls out Bret Hart” segment and main-event.

Santino Marella vs Jimmy Uso vs Justin Gabriel
Jimmy is out first with Jey followed by Gabriel who is out with Slater and then Santino along with Kozlov. All 3 men are in the ring and the bell sounds. Gabriel and Jimmy circle around Santino. Santino signals to stop and then punches Jimmy who goes down. Gabriel charges at him but Santino ducks and hits a hip-toss on the off-the-ropes Gabriel. He does another hip-toss followed by a flying, saluting headbutt. He calls for the Cobra early in the match. He goes to connect but Gabriel ducks and hits an enzugiri right across the temple. Santino falls to the outside. Jimmy is back up and both he and Gabriel lock-up.

Jimmy pushes Gabriel in the corner and kicks him in the gut. He charges at him but Gabriel sidesteps and Jimmy crashes into the turnbuckle. Gabriel quickly hits a spinning heelkick. He goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. Gabriel goes on the top and hits a moonsault. Cover. 1…2…another kick out from Jimmy. Gabriel gets frustrated. He picks him up and whips him but Jimmy reverses. Gabriel ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard crossbody. He waits for him to get up. He charges at him but Jimmy sidesteps and Gabriel crashes onto the outside and onto Slater. Santino slides in the ring and goes for a clothesline but Jimmy ducks and picks him up followed by a Samoan drop. Cover. 1….2…kick out. We go to a commercial as Jimmy looks sort of confused.

Back from the break and Gabriel hits a missile dropkick on Santino. Santino turns around right into a powerslam from Jimmy. Gabriel goes for an enzugiri on Jimmy but Jimmy ducks and Gabriel crashes hard into the mat. Jimmy quickly retaliates and nails a boot. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. He hits a knee-drop. He goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Cover. .1…2…kick out. Jimmy can’t believe it. He argues with the ref. He turns his attention back to Gabriel who nails him with a Trouble In Paradise sort of move. He goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. Gabriel goes on the top and hits a spinning uppercut. He waits for him to get up but Santino slides into the ring. He goes for a clothesline but Gabriel ducks and kicks him out of the ring. Kozlov nods in frustration on the outside.

Gabriel turns his attention to Jimmy who connects with a disastrous boot. Cover. 1…2…kick out! Jimmy is frustrated and kicks away at him. He goes for another cover. 1…2… Slater breaks it up. He and Slater start arguing. Jey gets in the ring and clotheslines Slater out. He turns around and Kozlov nails him with a boot. Jimmy tosses Kozlov out of the ring. He turns around and Gabriel hits a kick across his head. He goes on the top and calls for the 450. He dives off but Jimmy sidesteps and Gabriel crashes into the mat. Jimmy picks him up and throws him out. He turns around and Santino nails him with The Cobra!!!! Cover. 1…2…3! Santino wins!!
Winner: Santino Marella

Santino and Kozlov celebrate in disbelief as we go backstage where Beth Pheonix is sitting in her locker.

*Queen Kong walks in as the crowd erupts to cheers*

Kong: Beth Pheonix, past Friday, Teddy Long spoiled our chances of clashing one-on-one tonight.

*Beth gets up and gets in her face*

Beth: I already know that.

Kong: Hahahaha. I know that too. But what you don’t know is, tonight, we will be teaming up! Hahahaha.

*Kong shoves Beth down and walks off as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and the announcers promote the U.S championship match.

1z4ztvp.png

Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne vs Zack Ryder and Primo
Ryder and Primo come out together on Ryder’s music. Bourne is out next followed by Bryan. Both Bourne and Bryan stare down and argue about who’ll start the match. Finally, Bourne gives in and it will be Bryan and Ryder starting the match. The bell sounds and both men lock up. Bryan pushes Ryder to the corner and kicks him in the back of the knee. He whips him into another corner followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and rams his skull on the post. He whips him but Ryder reverses. Bryan ducks a clothesline and hits a dropkick. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and rams him shoulder-first into the turnbuckle. He pulls him out and does a roll-up but Ryder kicks out at 2. Ryder goes for a clothesline but Bryan ducks and hits an enzugiri. Bryan quickly tags in Bourne. Bourne goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Cover. 1…2…kick out.

He picks him up and whips him but Ryder reverses. Bourne ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. Bourne tags in Bryan. Bryan gets in and waits for Ryder to get up. He charges at him but Ryder ducks and hits a spinning heelkick. Both men are down. Ryder tags in Primo. Primo goes on the top rope and hits a missile dropkick. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks Bryan up and whips him but Bryan reverses. Primo ducks a clothesline and hits a dropkick. He goes on the middle rope and hits a flying uppercut followed by a spinning heelkick. He picks him up and whips him into the corner and follows it up with an enzugiri. He pulls him to the center of the ring and hits a standing moonsault. Cover. 1…2…kick out. Primo picks him up and throws him out as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Ryder has Bryan in the sleeper hold. Bryan is down on his knees. He struggles until he finds a way to get back to a vertical base and then slams Ryder into the turnbuckles. Bryan wastes little time regrouping and then charges towards Ryder but Ryder sidesteps and Bryan crashes into the turnbuckle. Ryder tags in Primo. Primo catapults himself onto Bryan. He goes on the top rope and hits a crossbody. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Bryan reverses. Primo ducks a clothesline and goes for an enzugiri but Bryan ducks and hits a clothesline. Both men are down. They tag in their partners.

Ryder comes in going for a clothesline but Bourne ducks and connects with multiple kicks across the lower-back and back of the knee. He hits a dropkick on the knee and Ryder goes down on his knees. Bourne hits another standing dropkick that sends Ryder down. Bourne goes for a cover. 1…2….kick out. He goes on the top rope and hits a missile dropkick. He picks him up and whips him but Ryder reverses. Bourne ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. He goes on the top and hits a crossbody. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He waits for him to get up and hits a kick across the temple. Ryder falls in the corner. Bourne goes on the top for Air Bourne but Bryan tags himself in and pushes Bourne off the ropes. Bryan gets in the ring and locks in the LeBelle on Ryder. Ryder looks to fight back but can’t. Eventually, he taps out giving Bourne and Bryan the victory.
Winners: Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne

After the match, Bryan is celebrating as Bourne goes on the top rope. He goes for a missile dropkick but Bryan sidesteps and Bourne crashes into the mat. Bryan picks him up and kicks him across the skull for about 7 times. He waits for Bourne to get up and then hits him with an enzugiri. He locks in the LeBelle. Bourne is tapping out but to no use. Bryan releases the hold only when Bourne is unconscious. The crowd boo Bryan as he walks to the back after making a statement.

Backstage, Scott Stanford is with Santino and Kozlov.

Scott: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time, the WWE Tag Team champions, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov.

*The crowd cheers for the champs*

Scott: Santino, did tonight’s win boost your confidence after that shameful loss to Edge and Christian this past Friday on SmackDown!?

Santino: Shameful loss? It certainly wasn’t shameful. Edge and Christian, they are one of the best, if not the best, team in the history of this company.

*The crowd cheer for Santino’s frankness*

Santino: So, losing to them wasn’t as shameful as you think it is, Scott. And as far the confident booster goes, yes it was. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel, and Usos, beware, because what happened tonight, will and I mean will happen at WrestleMania 27!! The Cobra will strike!!

*The champs storm off as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and the announcers promote the Divas Six-pack challenge match.

35hheg3.png

LayCool vs Beth Pheonix and Queen Kong
LayCool is out first followed by Kong and then Beth. Natalya and Melina come down to ringside to watch the action. Michelle and Beth will start things off. The bell sounds and Beth blasts Michelle off with a clothesline. She picks her up and throws her in the corner followed by another clothesline. She pulls her to the center of the ring and hits a big legdrop. She does taunts Kong and then tags her in. Kong gets in and a stare takes place between the two powerful divas. Kong picks Michelle up after Beth goes out and pushes her into the ropes followed by a backdrop. She picks her up and whips her. Michelle ducks a clothesline and goes for a boot but Kong grabs her leg and sweeps her other leg off the mat. Michelle bangs her head on the mat. Kong hits a legdrop. She allows Michelle to crawl over and make the tag to Layla. Layla gets in looking scared. Kong knocks her off with a boot. She picks her up and whips her followed by a belly-to-belly slam. She calls for the spear and connects. She picks her up and hits the powerbomb. Cover. 1…2….3! It’s over!
Winners: Beth Pheonix and Queen Kong
After the match, Beth steps inside the ring as the two divas square-off. A “we want brawl” chant breaks out. Natalya gets in the ring. Kong charges at her but Natalya ducks and hits an enzugiri. Kong looks shaken for a moment. That moment is enough for Natalya who dropkicks Kong out of the ring!! The crowd is all cheers for Natalya. Melina tries a sneak-attack but Beth catches her coming and hits the Glam Slam. Kong looks surprised as she walks up the ramp. Natalya gets a mic.

Natalya: Kong, you may be better than any and all of these other divas. But you ain’t better than me. And therefore, I challenge you to a match, next week, here on Monday Night RAW!!

*The crowd cheer*

Kong: Well, if you want to see who’s the most dominant diva in the WWE, you’re on!!

*The crowd cheer even more as Beth looks at Natalya as though she’s surprised. Natalya trash-talks to Kong as we go to a commercial*​

Back from the break and the “WWE championship match contract signing” and main-event are hyped.

-“Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s music hits and he comes out to the biggest pop of the night-

Austin: Calm down, LA, calm down. Hahahaha. Last week, was the future of RAW in the making. Take a good look.

*A video of the last week’s closing segment is shown*

Austin: Vinnie just sealed JBL’s fate! Hahahaha! You know what, at WrestleMania 27, JBL’s going on a ass whoopin’ ride!!

*The crowd cheer for the non-PG line*

Austin: Because as Vinnie says, there’s “no chance in hell” for JBL. Do what he may, he ain’t gonna beat the rattlesnake from Texas. You see people, after WrestleMania in Atlanta, Georgia, RAW will never be the same again! RAW will be more cutting-edge, awesome, badass and Stone Cold!! Baby, RAW after WrestleMania, will have an “attitude”!!

Austin: But I am not here to tell you people what you already know. I am here to call out one of the legends in the game, a man who has competed in many historic matches, mostly against me, a man who ruled the WWE once, WWE Hall of Famer, the man who’s going to call my historic match at WrestleMania 27, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Bret “The Hitman” Hart!!

-Bret Hart’s music hits as he comes out to a huge reaction (in a positive way)-

Hitman: Well, hi there, LA! How’s life going??

*The crowd cheer as if to say good*

Austin: Bret, welcome.

Hitman: Oh thank you Steve. Thank you for the warm and kind and nice welcome.

Austin: Yeah, soak it all in. It’s the last time I’m going to be warm, kind and nice on WWE programming!!

*The crowd go wild*

Austin: But I haven’t called you for stupid talk. You know what Bret, I wanted to ask you, I wanted to ask you if you were a current WWE superstar, who would you have liked to see become the GM, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin or Mr. Just Born to Lose. And you’re answer means that you’re gonna favor that guy during our match.

*Hitman thinks for a moment*

Hitman: Well, if I were a current day superstar, I would love to see…

*The crowd cheer in anticipation*

Hitman: John Bradshaw Layfield!!

*The crowd boo half in disagreement and half, in disbelief*

Hitman: Seriously, I mean, look at you. You’re the Texas Rattlesnake. And according to your own tongue, you are going to make life miserable for the WWE superstars.

Austin: Why, I never said that.

Hitman: Austin, I’ve known you way too long. But mind you, mind you, my personal feelings, will not effect my promise of calling it down to the middle at WrestleMania. I will happily raise your hand if, you’re able to beat Bradshaw. And if that’s all you wanted to ask me, well then, goodbye.

*Hitman tries to leave but Austin stops him*

Austin: That’s all I wanted to ask you. If you’ve done answering, then I’ve got to say something. At WrestleMania, you will raise my hand because whether you like it or not, JBL will never be seen on RAW ever, ever again! And that’s the bottom-line cause Stone Cold said so!!

*Austin stuns Hitman as the crowd start cheering*

Austin grabs 2 beer cans and starts drinking. JBL shows up from behind and knocks Austin out with a steel chair. The crowd boo him. He picks Austin up and throws him into the turnbuckle. He hits him repeatedly with the chair. Austin falls face-first after Bradshaw has done hitting him. He picks him up and hits the Clothesline from Hell. He grabs a beer can and spits beer in Austin’s face. He grabs a mic.

Bradshaw: Austin, after WrestleMania, RAW will be the JBL show!!

*JBL leaves to a chorus of boos. He pauses on the stage and turns behind to see the massacre he has left in the ring as we go to a commercial*

The Nexus vs William Regal, Great Khali, Mark Henry and Yoshi Tatsu (8-man tag team)
Back from the break and Tatsu and Henry are already in the ring. Khali is out followed by Regal. The Nexus come out without CM Punk. Otunga and Regal are going to start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock up. Otunga pushes Regal to the corner and kicks him in the gut. He places him back in the corner and slaps him across the chest. Regal goes down on his knees. Otunga picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. He tags in Michael. Michael gets in and hits a knee-drop. Cover. 1….2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him but Regal reverses and goes for a backdrop. Michael counters and hits a facebuster followed by a boot. He picks him up and whips him followed by an elbow. He goes on the top and hits a missile dropkick.

Cover. 1…2…kick out. He tags in Harris. Harris gets in and stomps away at Regal. He calls for the bodysplash but takes way too much time. He dives but Regal sidesteps and Harris crashes into the mat. Both men are down. Harris tags in Otunga while Regal makes the tag to Tatsu. Tatsu goes on the top and hits Otunga with a crossbody. Cover. 1…2…kick out. He picks him up and kicks him across the chest 5-6 times until Otunga crashes to the mat. Yoshi calls for the enzugiri and connects. He goes on the middle rope and hits a spinning European uppercut. He picks Otunga up and whips him but Otunga reverses. Tatsu ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault. He waits for Otunga to get up and hits a spinning heelkick. Otunga tumbles out of the ring as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Henry squashes Harris in the corner with a splash. He picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and hits a headbutt. He hits a big legdrop and goes for a cover. 1….2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him. Harris ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes but Henry catches him in mid-air and hits the 360º sidewalk slam. He goes for a cover. 1…2…kick out. Henry can’t believe it. He goes on the middle rope and dives but Harris sidesteps and Henry crashes so hard that it shakes the whole ring. Both men are down. Michael tags in Ryan while Henry gets in Khali.

Khali comes in and stops Ryan in his tracks by placing a hand on his head. He pushes him down and Ryan tumbles inside out/upside down and gets back up. Khali goes for a clothesline but Ryan ducks and goes for a boot. Khali grabs his boot and hits a chop on the head. Cover. 1…2….kick out!! Khali can’t believe it. He calls for the Khali Bomb. He grabs Ryan by the throat but Ryan kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT!! Cover. 1…2…kick out. Both men get up. Khali goes for a boot but Ryan sidesteps. Michael distracts the ref while Ryan takes advantage and low-blows Khali. Khali goes down on his knees. Ryan picks Khali up and hits the House of Pain!!!! Cover. 1…2…3! It’s over!
Winners: The Nexus

The Nexus are celebrating as we go backstage where Scott is with CM Punk (who is very happy).

Scott: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, CM Punk.

*The crowd boo Mr. Punk*

Scott: Punk, what have you got to say about the domination displayed by The Nexus?

Punk: Hahahaha. Yes, yes, they were dominant. After all, they are all my students. They learn what I preach, and I have to admit, they learn pretty quick. And you know what, I’ve taught them to dominate RAW.

*The crowd keep booing the leader of The Nexus*

Scott: And how’s the preparation going for your match tonight?

Punk: Awesome. Great. Tonight, Cena and Triple H, they are going to suffer the same fate as Khali and his little “team” did. And the same thing, is going to happen to Mr. John Cena, at WrestleMania!

*The crowd boo as Sheamus comes in and tells CM Punk their match is next*

Punk: Before I go, let me tell you all. Next week, I have a big surprise planned for all of you and your superhero, John Cena!

*The crowd boo him even more as he leaves with Sheamus for the main-event which is next*

Back from the break and the main-events for WrestleMania are hyped.

jfyhaf.png

2jg546x.png

2h4ma6d.png

1494m0l.png

2j2xaoo.png

2d3yuu.png

John Cena and Triple H vs CM Punk and King Sheamus
Punk is out first followed by Sheamus, Triple H and then, Cena. Hunter and Punk are going to start things off. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Both showcase their strength with each getting the better of the other for a second or two. Finally Hunter kicks Punk in the gut and breaks the lock-up. He whips Punk followed by a clothesline. He picks him up and twists his arm and sends him twisted-arm-first into the turnbuckle. He picks Punk up and whips him and goes for a backdrop but Punk kicks him across the chest. He goes for a clothesline but Hunter ducks and locks in a bear hug. Punk tries fighting back but can’t. Eventually, he gets hold of the ropes. Hunter releases the hold and tags in Cena. Cena comes in like a bull and takes Punk down.

He punches him down until the ref breaks it up. He waits for Punk to get up and then hits a dropkick. He picks him up and whips him followed by the shoulder blocks and press slam. He calls for the 5 knuckle shuffle and connects. He calls for the AA. He lifts Punk up but Punk slips out. He goes for a kick to the temple but Cena grabs his leg and clotheslines him hard. He picks him up and kicks him in the gut followed by the Boston Blockbuster. He goes on the top and hits the legdrop. Cover. 1….2…kick out. He picks him up and whips him into the corner. He goes for a bulldog but Punk pushes him away and Cena crash-lands into the mat. Both men are down. They get up. Punk kicks Cena in the temple and Cena crashes to the outside. Punk tags in Sheamus as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Punk has Cena in the sleeper hold. Cena is down on his knees. He crawls to the ropes and grabs them. Punk releases the hold and pulls Cena back to the center of the ring. He locks in the sleeper again. Cena struggles but manages to get back to a vertical base and counters with a Samoan drop. Both men are down. They get up. Cena whips Punk and hits the shoulder blocks. He goes for the press slam but Punk slips out and kicks Cena across the temple, not once, not twice but a good 7 times. Cena is down and out. Punk tags in Sheamus. Sheamus gets in and stomps away at Cena.

He picks him up and whips him followed by the Irish Curse backbreaker. He picks him up and sends him shoulder-firs into the post. He pulls him out and hits him with the Irish Hammer. Cover. 1….2…kick out. He picks him up and hits a backbreaker. Cover. 1….2…kick out! Sheamus can’t believe it. He tags in Punk. Punk comes in and soaks the atmosphere but takes up to much time. He charges at Cena but Cena counters with the STF out of nowhere. We can see the pain on Punk’s face as he screams for help. He crawls and struggles to get back to the ropes. Cena releases the hold and lies on the mat in fatigue. Both men get up and tag in their partners.

Sheamus takes a good swing at Hunter but Hunter ducks and clotheslines Sheamus. He picks him up and whips him but Sheamus reverses and goes for a backdrop but Hunter counters with the facebuster. He whips him followed by the High Knee after 2 missed clotheslines. He calls for the spinebuster and connects. He calls for the Pedigree but Punk runs at him. Hunter counters with a backdrop but Punk lands on his feet. Cena comes in and lifts Punk up and hits the AA. Hunter kicks Sheamus in the gut and hits the Pedigree. Cover. 1….2…3!! It’s over!
Winners: John Cena and Triple H

*Commercial*

Back from the break and Jerry “The King” Lawler is standing in the ring where a table and 3 chairs are set up. He’s holding up a contract for everyone to see.

Lawler: Ladies and gentlemen, hope you enjoyed tonight’s show!

*The crowd cheer in agreement*

Lawler: Now, it’s time. I am holding the contract of the WWE championship match at WrestleMania. After this contract is signed by all the three participants, namely, John Morrison, Randy Orton and the defending champion The Miz, their match at WrestleMania, will be official!

*The crowd cheer for the match*

Lawler: Now, without much ado, I would like to call out, John Morrison.

-John Morrison’s music hits and the hometown boy comes out to a huge pop-

*Morrison seats himself on one of the chairs after posing for the hot crowd*

Lawler: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, The Viper, Randy Orton!

-Randy Orton’s music hits and he comes out to a decent pop-

*He does the same thing Morrison did*

Lawler: And now, the current WWE champion, The Miz!

-The Miz comes out in a suit to a great number of boos-

*He gets in the ring and takes a mic*

Miz: Shut up you Los Angeles scoundrels!!

*The crowd boos him profusely*

Miz: I said shut up! You should learn to respect me, the man you came to see tonight, The Miz. After all, I am the most must-see WWE champion in the history of this company. And I’m certainly better than you’re hometown boy, John Morrison and the man with mental instability, Randy Orton.

*The boos grow louder and louder*

Miz: Hahahaha! You people, you mediocre people, you’re just jealous of me. Because you know, that nobody is better than me! Nobody! You people are just jealous that I am the NEW face of the WWE and these two men sitting in comfy chairs are a thing of the past! You are jealous that the future of the WWE is from Cleveland, Ohio!

*The Miz has turned into a heat-generator*

Miz: And at WrestleMania, I’m going to prove it! At WrestleMania, I’m going to show to the world, to the mediocre people of Los Angeles, and to Mr. Randy Orton and Mr. John Morrison, that “I’m The Miz and I’m AWESOME!”

*The Miz takes a seat and signs the contract. He passes it on to John Morrison*

Morrison: Well Miz, before I sign the contract, let me tell you, nobody is jealous of you. Not even the smallest creatures in the beautiful world. Because you ain’t the future of the WWE. And if you call yourself the most must-see WWE champion, which you do, you’re absurd!

*The crowd cheers for the creative insults*

Morrison: Hahahaha. Yeah. He is absurd. And moreover Miz, at WrestleMania, it’s my time to shine! It’s my time to prove to the world, that I carried you when we were a team. I’m going to prove why I am the HBK of our team and you, are the unsuccessful, Janetty!

*The crowd cheers their favorite as Morrison signs the contract and hands it to Orton. Orton signs it and then gets up from his chair. So do his opponents*

Orton: You see, since the two of you have put forward your points, I have no reason to sit in those “comfy” chairs, do I, Miz?

*The crowd cheer WWE’s Apex Predator*

Orton: And you two can brag about what you are going to prove at WrestleMania. Because you know it ain’t going to happen. Because the only two thing that’s going to happen in our match at WrestleMania, is, number one, the beginning of the Age of Orton. And number two…

*Orton drops the mic and hits The Miz with the RKO!!*

Morrison and Orton go face-to-face. Morrison goes for a blow but Orton ducks it and nails him with the RKO as well. He picks up the WWE championship belt fallen in the ring and poses with it on the turnbuckle. He places it on top of The Miz and walks out of the ring. He stops on the stage to pose for the crowd who cheer for the double dose of RKO.

**End of show**​

Da Prophet’s Review

No idea how long it is until WrestleMania, to be honest it needs a lot more build to make it exciting. Much like GCB is doing with Survivor Series. Everyone crashed his thread with predictions and feedback (something you should do for more feedback on the shows).

Didn’t like the opening promo, Triple H sounded out weird. From the beginning sentence Triple H repeats himself. It just didn’t work for my mind. His whole talk about Sheamus didn’t feel right and it never clicked. Then CM Punk came out, it got a little a better with Punk being easy to write for. But with Sheamus and Cena it just fell flat for me. This is something you need to pick up, promo writing. The promos on a show draw the readers in and the better promo writers have the most views out of everyone and the most comments. It does go Promo> Match. People like to read a promo more than an actual match. Just the way things are.

Solid match with the MITB guys getting a mention on the show, not much to say really.

Here, this is another example of how this thread hurts itself. This promo was WAY too short. One guy said two lines worth, come on man, give us more. This is the road to WrestleMania and we’re getting two lines for a promo. I say it time and time again, the promo’s you do are nothing special and really hurt the thread.

Decent triple threat, had no idea why they were fighting. Until I remember the graphic I made. Decent match however, Santino gets a win making the champions look strong.

Now the Kong promo made no sense, I mean the words made no sense when reading. I’m assuming something was supposed to go between the punctuation. Again it was super short, do I have to repeat myself. God people laugh a lot in this thread, it is like the fourth time I have seen hahahaha on RAW.

Another good tag team match here as Bryan gets something over Bourne. I liked this match again I have no doubt about the match writing skills. It is the other stuff. Good match.

Santino interview was ok, nothing more than that. Not much to say about it.

Diva alert and we have a quick match to boost the 6 pack challenge. The words from Kong didn’t sound like her however. Just something small, but it didn’t fit with her character.

Back from the break we have Austin who in a segment which looks to be of decent length, hail Jesus. I’m on the fence here as the segment wasn’t the worse but sure all hell could have been better than what he got. Considering you had Bret Hart, JBL (one of the best heels to write for) and Austin, it could have been great. Missed opportunity with this segment. Kind of disappointing to be honest.

Huge eight man tag match with Nexus getting a much needed victory tonight. They need to be built up more, as they look weak at the moment. Keep on going with them to give the tag match some feeling. Another good much.

Punk gets the first full length promo with a single guy tonight. Decent promo from Punk who cut to the put about Cena. Nothing special but it did its job. Again we hear more laughter from the superstars.

Very good Main Event with Triple H building up with steam heading into the events. I liked the match, as I always do when you write. The right people won the match with the heels still looking good out there. Nice job with the ME of the night.

The contract signing was a hit and miss for me. The John Morrison stuff was a miss but then the Orton and Miz stuff was good. It was a back and forth type decision on what I should put. But in the end I’m going to say it was good, with the small exception of the Morrison stuff. Wasn’t a fan of his mic work and feel him being in the match wasn’t a good move. Staying with a straight up one on one match probably would have worked better.

Bottom Line this show was disappointing from an overall view of things. The matches were solid and they were all entertaining. The right people won and they flowed well. The promo stuff made the show suffer big time. You need to step up your game from that point. Now looking at Mania I’m really not getting into it. The big Smackdown matches are a bad tag match which GCB and I have stated shouldn’t have been on the card. A Edge vs Christian match which has been done to death. And I have already made myself clear on that subject. Nothing new coming from this to be honest, just the same old story. The matches on the card are basically made of title matches with little story. A repackaged Triple H vs Sheamus match and a triple threat with someone who shouldn’t be in the match (Morrison). I may sound like a prick but this PPV right now isn’t getting exciting and it is showing in the views. This should be a time when you’re drawing people more than ever. I just feel this show is going to be lacking the “spice” needed to make it a great show.

Rating: D

GCB's RAW REVIEW:

Finally, GLOBAL has come back to BT ... and posted his show!

OK man, just read Da Proph's thoughts and I have to say I kind of agree with him. Your matches are really good, they always are but the promos are ... uninspiring. You need to dig out some YouTube clips and get a feel for the characters. It's not just what they say, it is how they say it and I'd like to see you add more description of facial expression, body language etc ... It's not just a case of throwing in a few 'soundbites' mixed in with what the average Joe would say. You have to hear it in your mind, does it sound right?

e.g.

Hunter: Hello, WWE Universe.

Think about it. That was your first promo of the show. Would Triple H really say that? I can't even hear Hunter saying that if I'm honest. I think he would launch straight into what he had to say, maybe with a quip if he was in a good mood. It hurts your BT when your promos aren't the same quality as your matches I'm afraid. I also didn't feel it sounded right for CM Punk - you need to get your big stars right for me.

Your midcard matches were fine. I think you need more hype heading into MITB than you are giving but that's a small issue. Good to see the Long Island Iced Z on RAW - unfortunately he lost! Again, Kong - ??? I don't get the impression of a monster there.

The next big promo: Austin and Hitman. First off, is Bret calling the match or refereeing the match? Confused. I think he is refereeing. Good swerve on having Bret calling it as it is re: the preferred GM being JBL. Stunner for Bret, JBL attacks. Good stuff. I think this is the best match of your Mania.

Contract signing: hmm. I'm not sure I get the point of John Morrison in this. He's just cluttering it up in my opinion. He doesn't interest me and I'm not sure Miz vs. Orton does either. If you were going to add a third, it needed to be another big star to take it up a level. Anyway, you've gone that way so we'll see.

WrestleMania is coming up (how far away is it?) and your card is looking a little vanilla right now. You know my thoughts on the Undertaker match, I'm not thrilled to see another E vs. C match even on a ladder, Morrison shouldn't be in the RAW main event, Triple H and Sheamus is a potential good feud and match, Punk and Cena could be fun,
Austin vs. JBL will be the big one for me. And that needs work still.

Matches = 8/10
Promos = 5/10 - they're killing it, mate.

Hope you take the advice on board. GCB

There really isn't much to say than what has been said Icon. Your match writing skills are clearly your strong point as they are descriptive, easy to read, well written, and enjoyable. However your promos aren't strong and they really bring down the quality of the show. Some advice for promos is to watch a few from certain and pick up things about their character and they way they work the microphone and use that in your work. Pretty much bring as much realism into the show as possible. Also it seems Wrestlemania is nearing yet we don't know exactly how long it is, that is definitely an important piece of information to be stated. To me it seems you rushed this show a bit just to get it done and placed into the thread so it didn't seem that things were dying.

So all in all, the match writing is fantastic and you don't really need any tuning up in that department. Watch some promos, make them seem more realistic, and like Proph said give them a good amount of time as they are just as important to a wrestling show as the wrestling. The promos give matches the build to be interesting. If that isn't there, why should we be excited for the matches? Improving the promos will improve the overall effectiveness on the show and it will make the show better in terms of build and developing.

Guys, this show was rushed. You know, I didn't get much PC time for the show and then I rushed pretty much the whole show (from the divas match... till the end) in a period of 1 1/2 days. I just wanted to post the show and keep things going. Then again, I respect the opinions and feedbacks. And I will surely look into the promos.

WrestleMania is 2 weeks away now that the 3rd RAW is complete. I'm posting the card below so you all can give me some predictions. Plus, SmackDown! will be up soon so keep coming back...

Here's the WrestleMania card:

WWE championship
The Miz (c) vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison

World Heavyweight championship (Tables, Ladders and Chairs match)
Edge (c) vs Christian

Career vs Nexus
John Cena vs CM Punk

Streak match
The Undertaker and Big Show vs Kane and Wade Barrett

Street Fight
Triple H vs King Sheamus

RAW GM match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield with Bret "The Hitman" Hart as special guest referee

Triple Threat
Rey Mysterio vs "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs Alberto Del Rio

Intercontinental championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Tyler Reks

U.S championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs Evan Bourne

WWE Tag Team championship
Santino and Kozlov (c) vs The Usos vs Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel

Divas championship (Six-pack challenge)
Michelle McCool (c) vs Queen Kong vs Beth Pheonix vs Layla vs Natalya vs Melina

Money In The Bank Turmoil
R-Truth vs Ted DiBiase vs DH Smith vs Tyson Kidd vs Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Chris Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back