Icon's WWE

Guys, this show was rushed. You know, I didn't get much PC time for the show and then I rushed pretty much the whole show (from the divas match... till the end) in a period of 1 1/2 days. I just wanted to post the show and keep things going. Then again, I respect the opinions and feedbacks. And I will surely look into the promos.

Problem is that it isn't just this show that is being hurt by the promo stuff. Each show has had a major problem when it comes to promos. Take what we have said on board and go watch video's, read the other projects which are successful. You have loads of potential but the interviews, backstage segments are killing you right now. Don't rush on the Road to WrestleMania, that is a major mistake. Every show should be of great quality, nothing less. If it takes time to write a show so be it, but do not rush. I wait and when I post a show the common views are over a 100 in the first day. I understand you want to get to Mania, but right now I would be looking for the breaks in your position.

I had a feeling that you'd rushed it. Nearly said that yesterday.

Like Proph says, you can't rush the Road to WrestleMania!

Positives though: lots of people are reading and trying to support you to get better.

Will send predictions later. Thanks for yours on my BT.

Hate to agree with everyone dude, but they're right. For me, the matches were solid, but the promos weren't doing it for me. The Triple H interview like everyone has been saying doesn't sound anything The Game would say at all. But for some reason, what really bugged is how The Miz sounded. I really can't picture The Miz yelling at the people to shut up. Alex Riley maybe, but not Miz. You did make Orton look badass though. He said two things and still stood tall at the end of the show. A little anti-climactic, but it's good for me. But anyway, the promos need more lines and more emotion. Don't mean to come off like a douche. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Hey guys. I've got some breaking news for all of you.

For the past few months, I've been writing BT! and I hope I was improving. And to tell you the truth, I was enjoying every minute of it. I was really into everything. But suddenly, for the past few weeks, I haven't been able to focus on the product. No, not because I find it boring or something like that, but because of my studies and other work-load. It's as if "Icon's WWE" has come to a screeching halt! And it truly has. Yes, people I have decided to completely stop this thing. I don't want to keep people at bay when I know I can't do it anymore. I know I'm sounding a little absurd because I'm so close to WrestleMania, but I can't help it. I'm sorry for all of this and I thank all of those great guys who've supported me through. Namely, GCB, Prophet and Theo. I give you all a special thanks. And the most special to Prophet for making those sick graphics. :)

But, I'm sure the end of my BT! wouldn't hurt my readers. Because my younger bro, who'll be using my account, is planning to start a new promotion. So guys, just like you helped me, I'm sure you'll help him too. That'll do wonders for him.

With that, I say goodbye. And I feel really sorry and sick of myself. But, I don't want to do it, I have to do it. Then again, it isn't a goodbye forever, it's just a goodbye for now. So bye guys and thank you for bearing with me. :)

GLOBAL ICON

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back