• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want to kick Wes and friends in the balls.

Derf

O.M.G.
I'm trying to get drunk and possibly laid, and him nd his fucking football internet friends kep inviting me to their big ass group MSN convo. It's annoying as fuck, I'm some glad the guy ain't here anymore, although it's bad enough he's got me on MSN.

I'm trying to get drunk and possibly laid, and him nd his fucking football internet friends kep inviting me to their big ass group MSN convo. It's annoying as fuck, I'm some glad the guy ain't here anymore, although it's bad enough he's got me on MSN.

If you're trying to get laid then why in the bluest of blue fucking hells are you on-fucking-line?!?, that may be the dumbest shit I have ever fucking heard, what are trying to do fuck your disc drive?!?

Drunk and laid? And you're online? This explains a lot about you Derf.

Maybe he's talking to someone with the possibility of relations at a later date, and therefore must be online to do it. Just maybe...

No silly heads, he was msn convoing some hot bish. He was getting drunk and in the mood and trying to convince her to come over. "Does this smiley get you HAAAWWT?!?!?"

Or maybe derf considers "getting laid" cybering, and Wes kept bothering him while he was trying to cyber.

The Cowgirls are a team with no heart. They have no power to fight back and it's pretty funny. Jones spends millions and millions of dollars on the "best" players and they can't win even a playoff game. :lmao:

i blame stupid ownership... An owner with no class. Having a team that meshes is always great. They cowboys don't mesh, and they are a team full of egotists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back